SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:13 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:
Duke702 wrote:
lovebites8727 wrote:I think it's a good thing MF and his company decided to change the bachelorette 12 lead and listened to all jojo people who wants her to be the lead so badly . I cannot imagine they could make caila's season interesting and entertaining . Caila should thank everyone for disliking her to be the lead . They scored big time with jojo laugh out loud . Bring it on!!! This is another crazy season laugh out loud .

I honestly think Caila would have had her own stories to tell, and they would have gotten her to do it too. I don't think she's that innocent...she is the "sex panther" after all

I am not disagreeing with you . Coz once you subject yourself being on this show you expect the worse of it laugh out loud. They passed caila and preferred jojo . So it is what it is now Smiley jmo .

Then I wonder what Becca's story would have been!  cantstopl
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by metalgirl Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:17 pm

JoJo's "story" seemingly happened when she was 17. Because she then goes on to say she lost her virginity 2 years later, at 19.

17 year-olds in a car with lube & anal beads. Truly the story you want your own children to hear, years down the road.

metalgirl
metalgirl

Female Posts : 988

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:18 pm

MiniDiva wrote:
lovebites8727 wrote:
Duke702 wrote:

I honestly think Caila would have had her own stories to tell, and they would have gotten her to do it too. I don't think she's that innocent...she is the "sex panther" after all

I am not disagreeing with you . Coz once you subject yourself being on this show you expect the worse of it laugh out loud. They passed caila and preferred jojo . So it is what it is now Smiley jmo .

Then I wonder what Becca's story would have been!  cantstopl

^^^^^^((((((((((((((crickets))))))))))))))^^^^^^^^^^^

I wonder if this date was tailor made for Jojo because the producers knew about her exploits. question
This date seems to fit her imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:22 pm

^ This date was planned a while ago IMO. They can't plan these type of dates in a week or a few days. Kaitlyn recently did an interview (it's in her and shawn's general discussion thread) and she said they are planned way in advance and she had no voice in planning them.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:23 pm

I'm guessing that episode was/ will be approved by Disney/ABC? I'm not a prude but from reading comments of this show's fans on IG the demographics are getting younger. Maybe it might explain at least to me the comments.
I'm sure it will be edited to be less crass.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:25 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ This date was planned a while ago IMO. They can't plan these type of dates in a week or a few days. Kaitlyn recently did an interview (it's in her and shawn's general discussion thread) and she said they are planned way in advance and she had no voice in planning them.

So then they just needed the perfect woman for this date. Enter.......Jojo. Not surprised one bit! She got the balls rolling on this one The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 37 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by metalgirl Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:27 pm

I imagine there will be very little of the actual stories being told, and mostly innocuous setups, laughter from the daters and shocked "reaction" shots from the audience.

No way they could air those types of details in primetime.

metalgirl
metalgirl

Female Posts : 988

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:28 pm

ForeverLove wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:^ This date was planned a while ago IMO. They can't plan these type of dates in a week or a few days. Kaitlyn recently did an interview (it's in her and shawn's general discussion thread) and she said they are planned way in advance and she had no voice in planning them.

So then they just needed the perfect woman for this date. Enter.......Jojo. Not surprised one bit! She got the balls rolling on this one The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 37 3806527698

LOL.

I swear we're only a few seasons away from actually watching these folks have sex on camera.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:32 pm

bluwavz wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:

LOL.

I swear we're only a few seasons away from actually watching these folks have sex on camera.

With MF , you're right giggling Two words to Jojo if she brought her anal beads with her ......disinfect first!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:33 pm

ForeverLove wrote:

Right. They totally chose JoJo as the bachelorette just because of this one date laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:34 pm

ITA. But then again, storylines are also planned well in advance of filming and wrapped around who the lead is going to be. IMO things that seem last minute probably aren't.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:40 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:

Right. They totally chose JoJo as the bachelorette just because of this one date laugh out loud

Like Lucas said above....It's the whole storyline they have planned for Jojo. This date says a lot and the fact she was a willing participant. Probably right up her wheelhouse imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+84
Tiger Tip
KK4
timfan
ThankMeLater
ED
iamreal2u
Rosepetal
suzq
KBiegs88
Georgia Lindsay
metalgirl