SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Cila51290 Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:32 pm

Why is everything centralized about sex during the bette seasons? no no
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:39 pm

I think it's a good thing MF and his company decided to change the bachelorette 12 lead and listened to all jojo people who wants her to be the lead so badly . I cannot imagine they could make caila's season interesting and entertaining . Caila should thank everyone for disliking her to be the lead . They scored big time with jojo laugh out loud . Bring it on!!! This is another crazy season laugh out loud .

Last edited by lovebites8727 on Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 Eb97c9
The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 9zt107The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 XgicucThe Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 Oaw2uvThe Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 2pqw5k8The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 30szzauThe Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:40 pm

I don't even know what to say right now. How could the producers feel that this was appropriate for finding love? Did Jojo sign all of her dignity away when she signed on the dotted line? ALL OF IT? I feel so bad for her. I really like her. Her story is not that terrible but this date is CLASSLESS. Were the guys trying to one up each other with grosser stories like that to impress her or were they trying to impress their buddies? And of course she didn't kiss him in front of the other guys; most don't. Wow.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:41 pm

The details of JoJo's story could have been totally fabricated by producers IMO

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:43 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:I think it's a good thing MF and his company decided to change the bachelorette 12 lead and listened to all jojo people who wants her to be the lead so badly . I cannot imagine they could make caila's season interesting and entertaining . Caila should thank everyone for disliking her to be the lead . They scored big time with jojo laugh out loud . Bring it on!!! This is another crazy season laugh out loud .

I honestly think Caila would have had her own stories to tell, and they would have gotten her to do it too. I don't think she's that innocent...she is the "sex panther" after all

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:45 pm

casjacknick wrote:I don't even know what to say right now. How could the producers feel that this was appropriate for finding love? Did Jojo sign all of her dignity away when she signed on the dotted line? ALL OF  IT? I feel so bad for her. I really like her. Her story is not that terrible but this date is CLASSLESS. Were the guys trying to one up each other with grosser stories like that to impress her or were they trying to impress their buddies? And of course she didn't kiss him in front of the other guys; most don't. Wow.

I'm just thinking that Jojo probably does like running around with a bunch of pigs in a Dallas bar type setting. Seems she's fitting in quite well. Again, not surprised Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:46 pm

Duke702 wrote:
lovebites8727 wrote:I think it's a good thing MF and his company decided to change the bachelorette 12 lead and listened to all jojo people who wants her to be the lead so badly . I cannot imagine they could make caila's season interesting and entertaining . Caila should thank everyone for disliking her to be the lead . They scored big time with jojo laugh out loud . Bring it on!!! This is another crazy season laugh out loud .

I honestly think Caila would have had her own stories to tell, and they would have gotten her to do it too. I don't think she's that innocent...she is the "sex panther" after all

I am not disagreeing with you . Coz once you subject yourself being on this show you expect the worse of it laugh out loud. They passed caila and preferred jojo . So it is what it is now Smiley jmo .

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 Eb97c9
The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 9zt107The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 XgicucThe Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 Oaw2uvThe Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 2pqw5k8The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 30szzauThe Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:50 pm

It won't be aired it's for Fleiss's amusement and 
those who are not fans. Jo Jo will come out smelling like a rose bud 
She was the fav of many viewers. She will be the fav bachette.
Her loveliness shines through. girldance

Last edited by Nonina430 on Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:53 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:I hope all the guys on that date get eliminated early... I'd rather not The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 1838857674  every time they appear on my tv all season long.

Its beginning to sound like Kaitlyn's season will appear tame :shocked!: compared to this mess.  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 3538374961 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 623245435

Seriously!  How will we get some of those sex stories out of our heads now!   The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 2292733854
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:58 pm

I can't for the life of me figure out why JoJo didn't just walk out and say "I'm not going to be a part of this" instead of telling her story first.

Then again - maybe I can ...

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:05 pm

I'm sorry, but ANY quality, marriage material guy would run fast if that was one of the first stories and interactions he had with a potential wife. A hook up or a friend with benefits, sure. But that crap doesn't scream marriage material - assuming that is what Jo is "looking for" anyway.

And I don't even totally blame JoJo, though she really didn't have to go into such detail and set the tone so vulgar. But the producers are just gross. Also, they never seem to put the Bachelors in this kind of situation. Just the 'ettes. So tacky.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:09 pm

simple, age, 24, not so confident at that age. iMO

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+84
Tiger Tip
KK4
timfan
ThankMeLater
ED
iamreal2u
Rosepetal
suzq
KBiegs88
Georgia Lindsay
metalgirl