SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

byefelicia - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by tennischick80 Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:16 pm

Now I question how real her feelings were for Ben...maybe Ben saw through her...liked her, cared about her, but just knew it wouldn't work out. I can understand why...not that excited for her season because I will be questioning whether she is there for the right reasons.
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

byefelicia - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:16 pm

california90 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:That is just disgusting. As soon as he IDs the guys on the date and who shared what, they're dead to me. laugh out loud Barf

Ohhhh my god, yes. laugh out loud

Lol but Jojo started it giggling Gave them a rise to carry on the convo . Hugesmile I think we're getting a better picture of Jojo now. Imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:17 pm

bleuberry wrote:That is just disgusting. As soon as he IDs the guys on the date and who shared what, they're dead to me. laugh out loud Barf

Especially the guy who talked about putting a men's vibrating razor up a girl's azz and chit flying everywhere. Geez man. Even I'm clutching my pearls here.

byefelicia - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 ClutchingPearls
Source
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:22 pm

They sell anal beads at Walmart???

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:23 pm

umngirl wrote:
bluwavz wrote:Well I think I'm just going to root for Jordan Rodgers to get the sports broadcasting career he wants and that's going to be the extent of my fanning and investment in this season. cheeky

WORD. I'm gonna root for him to get the career he wants and not end up with JoJo.

Look, my one and only hope for this season is that Jordan makes hometowns and we get Aaron and Olivia on a HTD. I do not wish for Jordan to be F1 (though I do think it's very posible Jo will zero in on him, just like Andi zero'd in on Josh). The last thing this Packer fan needs is JoJo mugging on the cam, sitting up in the booth or whatever next fall during a Packer game before the inevitable breakup! byefelicia - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 3806527698 And NONE of this nonsense better mess with Aaron's game next season! Haha

Last edited by sosleepy on Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:23 pm

Al wrote:They sell anal beads at Walmart???

Hahahahahaha! Right? Omg, that totally slipped right past me.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:25 pm

sosleepy wrote:
umngirl wrote:
bluwavz wrote:Well I think I'm just going to root for Jordan Rodgers to get the sports broadcasting career he wants and that's going to be the extent of my fanning and investment in this season. cheeky

WORD. I'm gonna root for him to get the career he wants and not end up with JoJo.

Look, my one and only hope for this season is that Jordan makes hometowns and we get Aaron and Olivia on a HTD. I do not wish for Jordan to be F1 (though I do think it's very posible Jo will zero in on him, just like Andi zero'd in on Josh). The last thing this Packer fan needs is JoJo mugging on the cam, sitting up in the booth or whatever next fall during a Packer game before the inevitable breakup! byefelicia - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 3806527698

^^^^^^LMAO^^^^^^^^^ clapping!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:25 pm

I hope all the guys on that date get eliminated early... I'd rather not byefelicia - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 1838857674  every time they appear on my tv all season long.

Its beginning to sound like Kaitlyn's season will appear tame :shocked!: compared to this mess.  byefelicia - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 3538374961 byefelicia - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 623245435
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:26 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Al wrote:They sell anal beads at Walmart???

Hahahahahaha! Right? Omg, that totally slipped right past me.

Jojo knew how to improvise using Walmart supplies. Craft section me thinks byefelicia - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:27 pm

sosleepy wrote:
umngirl wrote:

Look, my one and only hope for this season is that Jordan makes hometowns and we get Aaron and Olivia on a HTD. I do not wish for Jordan to be F1 (though I do think it's very posible Jo will zero in on him, just like Andi zero'd in on Josh). The last thing this Packer fan needs is JoJo mugging on the cam, sitting up in the booth or whatever next fall during a Packer game before the inevitable breakup! byefelicia - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 3806527698 And NONE of this nonsense better mess with Aaron's game next season! Haha

Lol. I'm with you on the HTD. Aaron and Olivia would be gold. They are both hilarious. And yeah, I wouldn't have high hopes for JoJo keeping a low profile at a Packers game like Olivia does.

byefelicia - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 87b72b10 byefelicia - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 86669110 byefelicia - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:27 pm

Seriously, I'm going to reiterate - this nonsense, however far Jordan makes it (and I think he's prob either F1 or the next Bachelor) better not mess with Rodger's game! Haha
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:30 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:I hope all the guys on that date get eliminated early... I'd rather not byefelicia - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 1838857674  every time they appear on my tv all season long.

Its beginning to sound like Kaitlyn's season will appear tame :shocked!: compared to this mess.  byefelicia - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 3538374961 byefelicia - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 623245435

Can't imagine them having this prearranged for Caila. They needed a Jojo for this and she was a willing subject.
Not surprised at all. no no

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+84
Tiger Tip
KK4
timfan
ThankMeLater
ED
iamreal2u
Rosepetal
suzq
KBiegs88
Georgia Lindsay
metalgirl