SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:49 pm

lipsis wrote:I was invited to be in the audience on that date. Glad I didn't go.

I'm glad for you too. :yes:

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by california90 Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:55 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Why am I not surprised? The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 623245435  MF IS disgusting! :uptonogood  

So filthy.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:56 pm

Well... This all sounds classy. That JoJo story. Man, she and straight as an arrow, monogomous Ben were a perfect match, huh?! He sure messed up not picking that one. The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 3806527698

I'm hoping for an entertaining season. Beyond that, I have zero expectations.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:02 pm

Well I think I'm just going to root for Jordan Rodgers to get the sports broadcasting career he wants and that's going to be the extent of my fanning and investment in this season. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:04 pm

Hahahaha this is really too much ! TMI laugh out loud rofl good thing before the editing RS able to tell the whole story .. Phew!!! We are in for another crazy season laugh out loud .. I am hoping jojo is not more like KB 2.0 season .

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 Eb97c9
The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 9zt107The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 XgicucThe Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 Oaw2uvThe Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 2pqw5k8The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 30szzauThe Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:07 pm

That is just disgusting. As soon as he IDs the guys on the date and who shared what, they're dead to me. laugh out loud Barf

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:09 pm

bleuberry wrote:That is just disgusting. As soon as he IDs the guys on the date and who shared what, they're dead to me. laugh out loud Barf

Ohhhh my god, yes. laugh out loud

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:09 pm

I actually didn't think JoJo's story was all that bad (minus the anal beads appearing in her bag laugh out loud). She was young, came from a conservative Christian family, as did her boyfriend, and they wanted to find a way to have privacy to have sex and their best option was the car and they got caught. Now some of the stories from the guys, those are straight up nasty.

No matter who the bachelorette was they were going to have to do this. Production wouldn't let the bachelorette not tell a story. It doesn't seem like JoJo will be a kissing bandit since this is apparently this is the second guy she's turned down for a kiss. I'm also wondering like RS if this guy that threw the mic and shoved another contestant is the same one that started drama at the RC the other night.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:10 pm

bluwavz wrote:Well I think I'm just going to root for Jordan Rodgers to get the sports broadcasting career he wants and that's going to be the extent of my fanning and investment in this season. cheeky

WORD. I'm gonna root for him to get the career he wants and not end up with JoJo.

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 87b72b10 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 86669110 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:10 pm

sosleepy wrote:Well... This all sounds classy. That JoJo story. Man, she and straight as an arrow, monogomous Ben were a perfect match, huh?! He sure messed up not picking that one. The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 3806527698

I don't really think JoJo's story is that bad, she didn't even sleep with the guy and then she lost her virginity at 19. I'm sure Ben had some stories too, we just never heard them. Ben is not innocent or a virgin, they probably were on the same page in that area IMO.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:13 pm

Duke702 wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Well... This all sounds classy. That JoJo story. Man, she and straight as an arrow, monogomous Ben were a perfect match, huh?! He sure messed up not picking that one. The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 3806527698

I don't really think JoJo's story is that bad, she didn't even sleep with the guy and then she lost her virginity at 19. I'm sure Ben had some stories too, we just never heard them. Ben is not innocent or a virgin, they probably were on the same page in that area IMO.

Makes me think of her Baylor exploits even more. I saw a Twitter about it too. Um and who buys anal beads contemplating their first time? Guess she kept it for the other guys.

Back to top Go down

Post by colie079 Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:14 pm

umngirl wrote:
bluwavz wrote:Well I think I'm just going to root for Jordan Rodgers to get the sports broadcasting career he wants and that's going to be the extent of my fanning and investment in this season. cheeky

WORD. I'm gonna root for him to get the career he wants and not end up with JoJo.

Same!

colie079

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+84
Tiger Tip
KK4
timfan
ThankMeLater
ED
iamreal2u
Rosepetal
suzq
KBiegs88
Georgia Lindsay
metalgirl