SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by california90 Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:58 pm

gurlbrit wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:https://instagram.com/p/BDU-UATgKPZ/

Not sure where that IG poster got that from, but she looks pretty!

Poster said she was on the ABC website and typed in Bachelorette and that picture came up.  Said it was real small and not good quality.

Here is a slightly better version.

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 21wj7p

california90

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:59 pm

The snark level can be pretty high at times in the spoiler threads. :yes: I have liked JoJo since she stepped out of the limo with a unicorn head! giggling She made Ben's season less boring for me, otherwise I would have checked out a long time ago. I am looking forward to seeing her again, where she gets to call the shots and I hope she can find a good guy who will treat her well! :yes:

Another good T-Swift song is, "Mean"...why you gotta be so mean? :gotcha:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:02 pm

IMO the negativity of the SM fanatics that were/are zealots for JoJo to the extreme levels of relentlessly bashing Caila, Lauren and Ben last season on their personal SM set a negative tenor for this season.  I think some of that will naturally spill over here to the forum.  In my memories of the Bach/Ette and SM....it was the nastiest attitude I have ever witnessed.  Unfortunately JoJo will be affected by her SM fanatics in both a positive and negative way.  I look at so much of this as a he said she said by these cast members and their friends and frenemies.  I personally don't know these people so I try to make my opinions based on what I see and what I hear while constantly reminding myself of edits and personal biases.   I agree this season seems destined to be another contentious one and I'm betting MF is rubbing his hands in glee.  Drama and sex and more sex and low brow dates seem to be the current order of business on the Bachelorette seasons.....unfortunately because TPTB prefer it be that way.  Hopefully we at least get to know some of the cast of characters and the show is not just about drama drama and more drama.

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:11 pm

california90 wrote:
gurlbrit wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:https://instagram.com/p/BDU-UATgKPZ/

Not sure where that IG poster got that from, but she looks pretty!

Poster said she was on the ABC website and typed in Bachelorette and that picture came up.  Said it was real small and not good quality.

Here is a slightly better version.

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 21wj7p

Ok thats better! I think her shorter hair is what's different.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:17 pm

Well the only suggestion I have for those sick of negativity is that there is a fan thread for JoJo where only positivity is allowed. In the regular threads we're allowed to be mean, negative and snarky about cast, just not to each other.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3333p216-the-bachelor-season-20-jojo-fletcher-fan-forum-spoilers-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by colie079 Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:24 pm

Not everyone is going to like the lead every single season, it's just not possible. Some will not like her initially, but maybe fall in love with her once her season starts and some may love her now, but end up not caring for her in the long run. Just like every single year. :yes:

colie079

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:26 pm

Haha here's RS's recap of the sex date. He's not the only one who feels the need to wash thoroughly after this. I have a feeling this season is going to make me miss Kaitlyn.  cheeky

There have been some pretty wild and crazy group dates in the past on this show. The male stripping date on Andi’s season comes to mind. But based on what you’re about to hear, I don’t think we’ve had anything that will compare to what happened on yesterday’s group date. So much so that there’s no way most of this stuff is even gonna make it on network television. So it’s going to be heavily edited, and/or they’ll just bleep stuff out. But from what I was told, when every other word spoken yesterday was d**k, vagina, f**k, and sh**, someone’s gonna have to have their hand on the censor button every 4 seconds. And yes, that includes JoJo. Every other word out of her mouth was sh** and f**k apparently. As I told you, yesterday’s group date was set up kind of like a “Vagina Monologues” theme, where people got up on stage and told a sex story. And then some. I have no idea why these guys, and even JoJo, offered some of the things they did in their stories, but they did. And since I can’t imagine any of these things are gonna come close to making air, that’s why you come here: to find out what really happened.

Which is funny, because I loved the headline US Weekly ran in their story yesterday. All they did was take this tweet from Mike Fleiss…

…then throw the phrase “Get the Details!” after it. Yet, they had zero details of the date. None. If there’s one thing I can’t stand, it’s headline chasing. When I post something, I don’t titillate it with some snappy headline to get you to read, then not follow up with it. If I say “Expletive Filled Group Date,” you’re going to hear what some of the guys said. Amazing. “Get the Details!” yet they have no details. Great “journalism.” So I’m going to warn you right now, the stuff you are about to read is some of the stories that were told on yesterday’s group date. If you have virgin ears, stop reading now. You’ve been warned. I wouldn’t tell stories like this in private to the person I trusted most in this world, let alone on a group date in front of an audience which will eventually be shown on live TV. But they did. So here we go.

The show was “hosted” by Jenna Brister and they were brought in to listen to her and others speakers tell a sex story. Then they were told they were each going to be telling stories. They were brought outside while the host and other speakers told stories including how they can have an orgasm without using anything. That was the warm up.

JoJo went first and basically cursed up a storm the whole story while cracking up and laughing throughout. She told a story about how she grew up in a conservative household, but her and her boyfriend at the time who was also from a Christian based family and very conservative, just felt they wanted to move forward with the relationship. JoJo said she had gone to Walmart and bought condoms, lube, and anal beads (she said she didn’t buy them but they were in her Walmart bag when she opened it), and she and her then boyfriend went to a cul-de-sac and parked. They started to undress and cops showed up and took them both to their parents. Her boyfriends parents hated her and they ended up breaking up, never having had sex. She lost her virginity two years later at 19. Ok, not a bad story. Not sure why she felt the need to tell us what she bought at Walmart outside of the condoms, but hey, good on ya’ JoJo. And sssssuuuuuuuuuuuure you didn’t buy the anal beads. They just happened to end up in your bag. However, that was just the appetizer for what was to come. Like I said, you’ve been warned…

-One guy told a story about being in college and putting on a speedo and going into a dorm down the hall that had a girl he thought was cute. He ended up walking in and there being 8-9 girls. He hung out in his speedo. He said one girl asked him if he was cold and he said he looked down and realizes his p*nis looked small so he went into the bathroom to “shake it” to make it fill out the speedo more. He ended up sitting with some girls, one girl was rubbing the inside of his thigh and he got a hard on that he couldn’t get rid of. He tried to get rid of it and nothing worked, so he gave in and went into her bathroom and jerked off and left his remains on the bathroom rug. Wonderful.

-Another guy told a story about apparently he loves bubble baths. He was basically talking about how when the guys go to bed at night after a rose ceremony, they all jerk off, and the bachelor mansion plumber has to pump out gallons of sperm. This guy said he took a bubble bath in what he thought was “soap,” and ended up being sperm. Uhhhh, ok.

-Here’s a short one: One guy talked about having sex with a girl and sticking a men’s vibrating razor up her azz while having sex, pulling it out and her sh****ng everywhere. That’s all I was given. I don’t think I need to hear anymore on that one.

-Another guy talked about his mom leaving for Zumba class, and they had a two story house and he loved the stairs cause you could hear someone going up and down. He had a neighbor he liked and she would give him the best hand jobs in the backyard under the trampoline. He texted her when his mom left, she came over met him in the backyard, they ended up going upstairs, he said his door was open and he was facing the stairs, heard his moms car beep, tried to finish before she got inside, and he said he was still having sex when his mom walked in on him. Sounds like the tamest story of them all. Getting walked in on while having sex? Psssshhh. The other guy was sticking vibrating…forget it.

-Another guy talked about going down on a girl was his first time. His parents were gone for the day. He said his friends and told him about going down on a girl “it would smell like fish” or to “do the alphabet with your tongue.” He said he was going at it and his neighbor caught him when he came over looking for the dad, and the next day he got the talk from his parents about the birds and the bees.

So yeah, those were just some of the stories to expect. There was one guy who went last who was offended by the whole thing and how he has morals. He called Jojo down to the stage, he told her he’s not talking about the past and what happened between them is between them. He went in for a kiss and Jojo turned her face. He then threw the mic down. Oh boy. That didn’t go over well. I’m not sure if this is the same guy that “almost came to blows” according to Fleiss’ tweet at the previous rose ceremony, but he shoved one of the other guys who was making fun of him when he got back to his seat.

There’s more to the stories, but just wanted to give you a little something on what really happened, since I can’t imagine a lot of these stories will come close to making air. The names of the guys on this date, and who told what story will be revealed at a later time. I think I need to go wash thoroughly after that. I mean, WTF?

Source: Reality Steve
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:30 pm

bluwavz wrote:Haha here's RS's recap of the sex date. He's not the only one who feels the need to wash thoroughly after this. I have a feeling this season is going to make me miss Kaitlyn.  cheeky

There have been some pretty wild and crazy group dates in the past on this show. The male stripping date on Andi’s season comes to mind. But based on what you’re about to hear, I don’t think we’ve had anything that will compare to what happened on yesterday’s group date. So much so that there’s no way most of this stuff is even gonna make it on network television. So it’s going to be heavily edited, and/or they’ll just bleep stuff out. But from what I was told, when every other word spoken yesterday was d**k, vagina, f**k, and sh**, someone’s gonna have to have their hand on the censor button every 4 seconds. And yes, that includes JoJo. Every other word out of her mouth was sh** and f**k apparently. As I told you, yesterday’s group date was set up kind of like a “Vagina Monologues” theme, where people got up on stage and told a sex story. And then some. I have no idea why these guys, and even JoJo, offered some of the things they did in their stories, but they did. And since I can’t imagine any of these things are gonna come close to making air, that’s why you come here: to find out what really happened.

Which is funny, because I loved the headline US Weekly ran in their story yesterday. All they did was take this tweet from Mike Fleiss…

…then throw the phrase “Get the Details!” after it. Yet, they had zero details of the date. None. If there’s one thing I can’t stand, it’s headline chasing. When I post something, I don’t titillate it with some snappy headline to get you to read, then not follow up with it. If I say “Expletive Filled Group Date,” you’re going to hear what some of the guys said. Amazing. “Get the Details!” yet they have no details. Great “journalism.” So I’m going to warn you right now, the stuff you are about to read is some of the stories that were told on yesterday’s group date. If you have virgin ears, stop reading now. You’ve been warned. I wouldn’t tell stories like this in private to the person I trusted most in this world, let alone on a group date in front of an audience which will eventually be shown on live TV. But they did. So here we go.

The show was “hosted” by Jenna Brister and they were brought in to listen to her and others speakers tell a sex story. Then they were told they were each going to be telling stories. They were brought outside while the host and other speakers told stories including how they can have an orgasm without using anything. That was the warm up.

JoJo went first and basically cursed up a storm the whole story while cracking up and laughing throughout. She told a story about how she grew up in a conservative household, but her and her boyfriend at the time who was also from a Christian based family and very conservative, just felt they wanted to move forward with the relationship. JoJo said she had gone to Walmart and bought condoms, lube, and anal beads (she said she didn’t buy them but they were in her Walmart bag when she opened it), and she and her then boyfriend went to a cul-de-sac and parked. They started to undress and cops showed up and took them both to their parents. Her boyfriends parents hated her and they ended up breaking up, never having had sex. She lost her virginity two years later at 19. Ok, not a bad story. Not sure why she felt the need to tell us what she bought at Walmart outside of the condoms, but hey, good on ya’ JoJo. And sssssuuuuuuuuuuuure you didn’t buy the anal beads. They just happened to end up in your bag. However, that was just the appetizer for what was to come. Like I said, you’ve been warned…

-One guy told a story about being in college and putting on a speedo and going into a dorm down the hall that had a girl he thought was cute. He ended up walking in and there being 8-9 girls. He hung out in his speedo. He said one girl asked him if he was cold and he said he looked down and realizes his p*nis looked small so he went into the bathroom to “shake it” to make it fill out the speedo more. He ended up sitting with some girls, one girl was rubbing the inside of his thigh and he got a hard on that he couldn’t get rid of. He tried to get rid of it and nothing worked, so he gave in and went into her bathroom and jerked off and left his remains on the bathroom rug. Wonderful.

-Another guy told a story about apparently he loves bubble baths. He was basically talking about how when the guys go to bed at night after a rose ceremony, they all jerk off, and the bachelor mansion plumber has to pump out gallons of sperm. This guy said he took a bubble bath in what he thought was “soap,” and ended up being sperm. Uhhhh, ok.

-Here’s a short one: One guy talked about having sex with a girl and sticking a men’s vibrating razor up her azz while having sex, pulling it out and her sh****ng everywhere. That’s all I was given. I don’t think I need to hear anymore on that one.

-Another guy talked about his mom leaving for Zumba class, and they had a two story house and he loved the stairs cause you could hear someone going up and down. He had a neighbor he liked and she would give him the best hand jobs in the backyard under the trampoline. He texted her when his mom left, she came over met him in the backyard, they ended up going upstairs, he said his door was open and he was facing the stairs, heard his moms car beep, tried to finish before she got inside, and he said he was still having sex when his mom walked in on him. Sounds like the tamest story of them all. Getting walked in on while having sex? Psssshhh. The other guy was sticking vibrating…forget it.

-Another guy talked about going down on a girl was his first time. His parents were gone for the day. He said his friends and told him about going down on a girl “it would smell like fish” or to “do the alphabet with your tongue.” He said he was going at it and his neighbor caught him when he came over looking for the dad, and the next day he got the talk from his parents about the birds and the bees.

So yeah, those were just some of the stories to expect. There was one guy who went last who was offended by the whole thing and how he has morals. He called Jojo down to the stage, he told her he’s not talking about the past and what happened between them is between them. He went in for a kiss and Jojo turned her face. He then threw the mic down. Oh boy. That didn’t go over well. I’m not sure if this is the same guy that “almost came to blows” according to Fleiss’ tweet at the previous rose ceremony, but he shoved one of the other guys who was making fun of him when he got back to his seat.

There’s more to the stories, but just wanted to give you a little something on what really happened, since I can’t imagine a lot of these stories will come close to making air. The names of the guys on this date, and who told what story will be revealed at a later time. I think I need to go wash thoroughly after that. I mean, WTF?

Source: Reality Steve

:shocked!: rofl :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by colie079 Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:35 pm

That's just disgusting! The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 623245435

colie079

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:39 pm

I was invited to be in the audience on that date. Glad I didn't go.

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 Samuel10The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 Samuel10 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 Family10The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 Samuel15The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:43 pm

This would have been perfect for Kaitlyn. LOL!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:43 pm

Why am I not surprised? The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 623245435 MF IS disgusting! :uptonogood
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+84
Tiger Tip
KK4
timfan
ThankMeLater
ED
iamreal2u
Rosepetal
suzq
KBiegs88
Georgia Lindsay
metalgirl