SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Lucas15 Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:55 pm

SarahD wrote:I guess we get another fame whore.  Not really surprised.  I saw that acting ability in that HTD and then to Ben's mother, who actually chose her because of her cry-fest!

Chad said she's one to hold on. They were only broken up for 5 months when she joined Bach. She came running back to him right after and intimate with him for the last 4 months before starting to film Bachelorette. They have a shared dog so we'll see what happens after ATFR. Ugh...poor F1

IMO this isn't over between Chad and JoJo even though he says it is. They have a two year history and though tumultuous it may be - two years is a long time - especially compared to 6 weeks of bubble love.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Duke702 Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:59 pm

Sometimes you can love/miss and ex but realize you still don't want to be with them. IMO the best way to fully get over an ex is to find someone new who makes you realize what real love is, and what was missing before. I think this could definitely happen for JoJo, and she won't ever go back to Chad again.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:04 pm

Lucas15 wrote:IMO this isn't over between Chad and JoJo even though he says it is. They have a two year history and though tumultuous it may be - two years is a long time - especially compared to 6 weeks of bubble love.
Chad will have to take a back seat once JoJo and her F1 come out as a couple. If she's the Bachelorette for exposure and to benefit financially she'll stay with her F1 for a while. I don't think Chad and her F1 are going to be besties. It could get ugly. Especially if they still share the dog JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:14 pm

Maybe she'll pick Jordan, who isn't in for love. And they can be a couple for a few months, call it off, and get back with her ex-bf, if she wanted to. That could be an option if she isn't feelin' any of the guys. Not saying it will happen or I want it to happen, but it could happen.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:22 pm

julychild wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:And Kaitlyn hooked up electonically between bachelor and bachelorette with Nick and wanted the experience, yet her Shawn was there and a year later they are going strong.

JoJo was never going to be naive about the process because of brother Ben. So it put her on more equal footing with the lead.

I married the man who I had left because I wasn't attractive enough. I was an idiot, but believed he had changed. I knew it was a mistake.

Good for JoJo that she got away from the creep. Will she find love? I have no freaking idea. But she can't be any less sincere than Chris Soules, Emily Maynard, or many others.

I think Kaitlyn taught me that some can find love on this show even if they aren't my type of person. I just want to be entertained.

If JoJo was so insincere than so was Ben because he was telling her he loved her right up through the dumping. I just don't care anymore. Maybe I am an idiot, but I am okay thinking they fell in bubble love, like many others before them. JMO.

"I JUST WANT TO BE ENTERTAINED!" Stuck for President The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 1627380978

And I just want my eye candy !
I also need someone new to root for, so I can change my avi!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:45 pm

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve 1m1 minute ago
(SPOILER) Today's group date was as reported earlier: sex talk. Each of the 12 guys had to get up on stage and tell a sex story, as did JoJo
RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve 1m1 minute ago
Tomorrow I'll tell you what JoJo's sex story was, along w some of the ones the guys told.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:47 pm

‏@RealitySteve (twitter) tomorrow I'll tell you what JoJo's sex story was, along w some of the ones the guys told

Please don't...ewwww I read RS website sometimes not tomorrow

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:56 pm

Sounds like a real winner of a GD. affraid The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 623245435 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 2292733854 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 1838857674

Think I'll definitely skip RS's opinion and second hand telling of it. The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 1838857674
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:58 pm

This is where I'd be like, "Aww man I'd love to share a sex story but I'm a virgin. Too bad." The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 2498057887
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:03 am

Haha I was just thinking... why wasn't this a group date on Kaitlyn's season instead? I mean, come on, who didn't want to find out what fiance-type stuff is from Nick or what famous country singer Shawn is Eskimo brothers with? And we never did get to hear how Ben lost his virginity. Geez Ian probably would've passed out on this one. LOL.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:04 am

bluwavz wrote:This is where I'd be like, "Aww man I'd love to share a sex story but I'm a virgin. Too bad." The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 2498057887

Would be interesting if Becca was the Bachelorette. giggling
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:33 am

https://instagram.com/p/BDU-UATgKPZ/

Not sure where that IG poster got that from, but she looks pretty!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+84
Tiger Tip
KK4
timfan
ThankMeLater
ED
iamreal2u
Rosepetal
suzq
KBiegs88
Georgia Lindsay
metalgirl