SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

byefelicia - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Ash2214 Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:02 pm

SarahD wrote:I guess we get another fame whore.  Not really surprised.  I saw that acting ability in that HTD and then to Ben's mother, who actually chose her because of her cry-fest!

Chad said she's one to hold on. They were only broken up for 5 months when she joined Bach. She came running back to him right after and intimate with him for the last 4 months before starting to film Bachelorette. They have a shared dog so we'll see what happens after ATFR. Ugh...poor F1

I'm pretty sure Ben and Tenley had some sort of relationship going on not long before he started filming. Not sure there's much of a difference if JoJo was friends with benefits with her ex. This is all coming from Chad - a guy that degraded and cheated on a woman he supposedly loves.

Regardless if it's completely false, partly true or completely true, she's the same as pretty much every lead IMO. They all go on for more than one reason. It's not just all about love, but I do think all of them are excited about potentially meeting someone great, but they're all excited about the great things that can come from being on the show too.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

byefelicia - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:05 pm

Nonina430 wrote:^^Do you believe this guy? Where are her Bro's?
Redfacemad
Probably getting color highlights, weaves and blow drys for their parts in the series coming up soon.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:07 pm

SarahD wrote:I guess we get another fame whore.  Not really surprised.  I saw that acting ability in that HTD and then to Ben's mother, who actually chose her because of her cry-fest!

Chad said she's one to hold on. They were only broken up for 5 months when she joined Bach. She came running back to him right after and intimate with him for the last 4 months before starting to film Bachelorette. They have a shared dog so we'll see what happens after ATFR. Ugh...poor F1

And Ben sat on a cot in a room with Kaitlyn in bed with Shawn, then pretended that he didn't know Kaitlyn wanted Shawn and he even said he loved Kaitlyn. So JoJo is just as insincere as Ben was on Kaitlyn's season when he was acting to get to be the bachelor.

I think this show has just beaten the give a damn out of me. I simply don't care and believe that the most sincere person can have a bad ending because the right person wasn't there and the least sincere person can get lucky and meet their one.

I wanted Caila, but reading Sharleen who is fairly neutral not be 100% positive about Caila made me realize that I don't want sweet and quirky Caila to get that horrible crap that goes with being the lead (the bachelorettes get much more crap than the bachelors IMO).

I just want less crying and more man candy. If she is there to act only, then maybe she will find her own Jef Holm. But maybe she will get lucky in spite of herself like Kaitlyn. Just entertain me.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:12 pm

^ Stuck, can you believe that I've actually been agreeing with all of your posts lately? laugh out loud lets hope we get a fun season, some cute guys, and we get to see a genuine connection between JoJo and a couple of guys during the season. I don't care what happens afterwards anymore.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:14 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ Stuck, can you believe that I've actually been agreeing with all of your posts lately? laugh out loud lets hope we get a fun season, some cute guys, and we get to see a genuine connection between JoJo and a couple of guys during the season. I don't care what happens afterwards anymore.

byefelicia - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 3806527698 I know, either the apocalypse is upon us, or Fleiss finally broke us both. Hugesmile
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:15 pm

Kasha, byefelicia - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 3806527698 it's so visual

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:17 pm

Oh I will definitely be entertained. I will be looking for the next Bach. Bachelorette is always about the next Bach anyways.

I think Jojo is probably going to be another Kaitlyn. From very wholesome, down to earth, well-liked girl in CS season to her story of sleeping with Nivk before FS. Accedg to RS, happens all the time but that was her story.  With all these TVMA and makeamericahotagain comment from MF, their upping the ante in that department.

I can't wait to see what edit Jojo will have. It's good to watch when I'm not emotionally invested in the lead finding love.

Last edited by SarahD on Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:18 pm

IMO everyone goes on the show for experience/opportunity to some extent, doesn't mean JoJo doesn't want to find love too. I still think she is very genuine. People that don't want any fame or exposure don't even go on reality shows at all. I thought Des was very genuine, she now has a blog/business, that does mean she wasn't genuine, because she did find love. Sean is the same, he's taken advantage of a ton of opportunities, doesn't mean he wasn't genuine either.

I think she only was seeing Chad because she was sad/lonely/bored, but he even said that he knew there was a possibility she would be the lead. After a bf cheats, IMO you never really get over it and can't really trust them again. Hopefully she realized he's not good for her, and will find someone who is. I also think that if he truly loved her he wouldn't be bad mouthing her like this. He should just accept he chose the show over him and get over it.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:35 pm

Chad is most definitely talking out of bitterness. But that does not necessarily mean there's absolutely no truth in it.

I never felt Jojo's genuineness ever since I saw Caila pouring her heart out when Ben was out on a date with Lauren and Jojo just sat there not saying anything to her and she even had this awkward/uncomfy face like "wtf am I doing here listening to this chick?"

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:39 pm

^ Caila was actually talking to a producer in that scene, they just edited JoJo in. Ashley I mentioned it in her Cosmo recap because she watched the episode with JoJo and Becca and JoJo mentioned that she never had that conversation with Caila.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:44 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Regardless of what reasoning was involved...she went back to him. Even if it was for a trim and blow out. 
When I want someone out of my life and want to move on--it's done yesterday.  
His feelings are hurt so he bad mouths her? Her ego is sensitive or she is bored so she goes back to him--if it's even for an hour. Then she moves on for another 15 minutes to spring board her. 
Ehhh both losers in my opinion, she even worse. LOL

She setting up for her script. "I'm tired of competing with other people", but just wait one minute until I go back to the same guy that I had to compete with other woman for"

julychild wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Mike Fleiss Verified account
‏@fleissmeister

Some of the conversations today have been TVMA... #Bachelorette

5:08 PM - 23 Mar 2016

What the heck could TVMA mean?

Hahaha, "TV-Mature Audience" only

Just the way MF likes it. I'm sure there will be much more TVMA.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:47 pm

Lauren Himle said more than once in a couple of podcasts that JoJo is one of the most sweet, kind, gentle and fun people she's ever met. Lauren also said that JoJo would cuddle with her and just listen to her and talk through everything with her. Amanda and Jubilee also said she's super sweet and a lot of fun to be around. I know it's Lace, but when she was asked in either an interview or on the after the bachelor live show who she thought was the most genuine, she said JoJo because she could tell she really liked Ben.

Her cheating ex boyfriend is alleging that they were hooking up post show and that she wants to grow her brand on the bachelorette. Worse things can be said about her IMO and I haven't seen anything.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+84
Tiger Tip
KK4
timfan
ThankMeLater
ED
iamreal2u
Rosepetal
suzq
KBiegs88
Georgia Lindsay
metalgirl