SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

byefelicia - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bleuberry Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:13 pm

I dont think the article is too surprising or that bad, except what it tells us about her taste in men. Hope her f1 isn't as awful as her doucheface ex.

byefelicia - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

byefelicia - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Stacia620 Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:18 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Same here, not surprised at all. I don't think Chad is jealous as much as being taken for a fool. JMHO

He was in on the flowers and card epi. Who knows what he said they said to make him do that. They share a dog, she posted a pic of her dog, in a location that was not thought to be her home. I said it before, was it a case of I'll pick you up at the airport. aka Melissa R and being asked to be the 'ette has her running back to TPTB.

Her intentions IMO were never to find the one, but rather the one opportunity that will make her famous.

The SM pic of her and the contestant by the plane, already looks forced to me. I have a feeling her acting ability will be a repeat of Ben's season. I hope I'm wrong.

I was thinking the same thing.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:40 pm

Mike Fleiss Verified account
‏@fleissmeister

Group date today. 12 on 1...#Bachelorette

2:44 PM - 23 Mar 2016

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:27 pm

mindless wrote:I don't really see how it's anyone's business what JoJo did between the Bachelor and the Bachelorette. She got dumped, she was single, she could do whatever she wants. Maybe she used Chad as a rebound, since she still had some feelings, or at the very least the hots, for him. He was there and available, so why not? I guess she's not that hooked on him anymore, since she was willing to leave him again. Good for her. Hopefully she got him out of her system now. If not, that interview will surely help.  

Thanks for posting this. I agree. Happens all the time. I hope JoJo finds someone on the show. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:33 pm

‏@fleissmeister

Some of the conversations today have been TVMA... #Bachelorette

5:08 PM - 23 Mar 2016

What the heck could TVMA mean?

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by tywillis Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:34 pm

TV rated Mature Adult

tywillis

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:35 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
‏@fleissmeister

Some of the conversations today have been TVMA... #Bachelorette

5:08 PM - 23 Mar 2016

What the heck could TVMA mean?

Hahaha, "TV-Mature Audience" only

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:44 pm

And Kaitlyn hooked up electonically between bachelor and bachelorette with Nick and wanted the experience, yet her Shawn was there and a year later they are going strong.

JoJo was never going to be naive about the process because of brother Ben. So it put her on more equal footing with the lead.

I married the man who I had left because I wasn't attractive enough. I was an idiot, but believed he had changed. I knew it was a mistake.

Good for JoJo that she got away from the creep. Will she find love? I have no freaking idea. But she can't be any less sincere than Chris Soules, Emily Maynard, or many others.

I think Kaitlyn taught me that some can find love on this show even if they aren't my type of person. I just want to be entertained.

If JoJo was so insincere than so was Ben because he was telling her he loved her right up through the dumping. I just don't care anymore. Maybe I am an idiot, but I am okay thinking they fell in bubble love, like many others before them. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:48 pm

Thanks all....had a major DUH moment

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:49 pm

stuckinsc wrote:And Kaitlyn hooked up electonically between bachelor and bachelorette with Nick and wanted the experience, yet her Shawn was there and a year later they are going strong.

JoJo was never going to be naive about the process because of brother Ben. So it put her on more equal footing with the lead.

I married the man who I had left because I wasn't attractive enough. I was an idiot, but believed he had changed. I knew it was a mistake.

Good for JoJo that she got away from the creep. Will she find love? I have no freaking idea. But she can't be any less sincere than Chris Soules, Emily Maynard, or many others.

I think Kaitlyn taught me that some can find love on this show even if they aren't my type of person. I just want to be entertained.

If JoJo was so insincere than so was Ben because he was telling her he loved her right up through the dumping. I just don't care anymore. Maybe I am an idiot, but I am okay thinking they fell in bubble love, like many others before them. JMO.

"I JUST WANT TO BE ENTERTAINED!" Stuck for President byefelicia - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 1627380978

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:52 pm

I'll second that yes

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:55 pm

I guess we get another fame whore. Not really surprised. I saw that acting ability in that HTD and then to Ben's mother, who actually chose her because of her cry-fest!

Chad said she's one to hold on. They were only broken up for 5 months when she joined Bach. She came running back to him right after and intimate with him for the last 4 months before starting to film Bachelorette. They have a shared dog so we'll see what happens after ATFR. Ugh...poor F1

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+84
Tiger Tip
KK4
timfan
ThankMeLater
ED
iamreal2u
Rosepetal
suzq
KBiegs88
Georgia Lindsay
metalgirl