SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

byefelicia - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:21 pm

Nonina430 wrote:^^Do you believe this guy? Where are her Bro's?
Redfacemad

Her brothers or at least Ben is friends with Chad... or were.  Hugesmile
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

byefelicia - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Ash2214 Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:24 pm

^ I haven't really seen Matt and Ben with Chad in any social media pictures in a while. It seems they were all friendly when JoJo was dating Chad though. The only one I've seen hang with Chad since the bachelor first aired in January is her cousin.

The last picture her brother Ben posted with Chad in it was a year ago and the last time Chad posted a picture with one of her brothers was almost two years ago.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:57 pm

Lmao. Now is Jojo going to be raked over the coals for dumping a guy for this franchise. Rolling Eyes

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:05 pm

Ash2214 wrote:One of JoJo's best friends tweeted this today:

@klanesmith:@RealitySteve surprise surprise. Chad speaks out to a magazine about her & then posts a picture of his salon on IG today #marketingploy

He even said in the picture he posted "marketing101" what a joke laugh out loud

This is a one-sided story. People in Dallas may "think" they know Jojo went back to Chad after the show, but the truth of the matter is, unless someone saw them together, or Chad provides photos, they don't. The same friend, Kathy, from your post had commented on Jojo's last IG post of her dog that the dog belongs to Jojo and Chad had been posting old photo's. Don't know what the truth is here, but if he's been posting old pics to make it look like he still had the dog, then i'll say he was laying groundwork for this story or whatever. In the long run, the article says a loooooooot more about him, and anyone else like him, than it does Jojo. What a prince!!!

Copied some more tweets from that same friend's Twitter account:

Kathryn lane smith ‏@klanesmith  12m12 minutes ago
@gleekander I'm not going to argue with someone who knows NOTHING about either person, the tv show, process, or producers. Let's move on

Kathryn lane smith ‏@klanesmith  22m22 minutes ago
@gleekander I would hiiiiiighly disagree. Jojo is one of the most REAL people I know. But thanks for the negativity and wasted tweet

Kathryn lane smith ‏@klanesmith  2h2 hours ago
Kathryn lane smith Retweeted RealitySteve
Why doesn't someone interview me?? I was with her NONSTOP when she got home. It's all BS

Kathryn lane smith ‏@klanesmith  3h3 hours ago
Kathryn lane smith Retweeted dukedash_
Heard about that. Just wants his 10 minutes of fame, we all expected this to happen. #byefelicia

Not going to lie, having been a victim of a malicious rumour myself, it really, really upsets me when people automatically believe rumours, so jumping off this topic.

Last edited by julychild on Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:11 pm

J C, Thank You!

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:41 pm

Well to me this screams that it could very well be true everything Chad has said since her friend is trying to dim out Chad's dirty work. Usually when these things come out the bach or bette's circle of friends and family don't pay mind to exes, tabloids, and whatever. Whether it's true or not why is anyone even commenting on it? Someone must be angry this is getting out there in the first place... JMO
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:50 pm

I hope there's some truth to it at least, because if he's making all this up then what a low life. That would be taking 'bitter ex' to a whole new level.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:58 pm

Not suprised to read the article, but seems fitting that they just continue to use each other for their own benefit.  For some reason, I don't think they're quite done with each other, yet.

The only thing it makes clear to me is they all (him, her, her family, friends, etc.) seem to like drama and attention.  There's normally at least a teeny, tiny bit of truth to every story, IMO.  Though not sure who or what the truth is... I'm not invested, but will watch (or attempt to) for the guys.  If she finds love, then good for her.  If not then, that's ok too, as long as we get some good eye candy for the summer and a good bachelor for next season out it.  JMOAA.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:13 pm

@klanesmith (twitter) Why doesn't someone interview me?? I was with her NONSTOP when she got home. It's all BS

I doubt Kathryn was with JoJo non stop. Relationships with exes can be complicated. i think the story has some truth to it. Fans/readers can come to their own conclusions JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:30 pm

Didn't someone say Caila had been contacting her ex as well soon after filming?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:07 pm

I thought this was JoJo's thread??
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:10 pm

So nice of RS to read his info here then we can be the ones to let him know what happens on that date.....laugh out loud.

byefelicia - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 2016-020

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+84
Tiger Tip
KK4
timfan
ThankMeLater
ED
iamreal2u
Rosepetal
suzq
KBiegs88
Georgia Lindsay
metalgirl