SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

byefelicia - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:01 pm

Chad needs to take a seat. What a marooooon!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

byefelicia - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Duke702 Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:05 pm

Of course Chad is going to say JoJo said that stuff (didn't love Ben, she just wants the opportunity not love)...it's what he wants to believe. IMO she went back to him after Ben dumped her only because she was sad and lonely. If she really loved Chad, she wouldn't be the bachelorette. His feelings are hurt so he's badmouthing her. don't believe him.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:14 pm

Regardless of what reasoning was involved...she went back to him. Even if it was for a trim and blow out. 
When I want someone out of my life and want to move on--it's done yesterday.  
His feelings are hurt so he bad mouths her? Her ego is sensitive or she is bored so she goes back to him--if it's even for an hour. Then she moves on for another 15 minutes to spring board her. 
Ehhh both losers in my opinion, she even worse. LOL

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:27 pm

^ Ehh, different strokes for different folks, but IMO, anytime someone can cheat on someone, and degrade someone that they supposedly love, well that will always be the worst.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:33 pm

Is it too early in the day for red wine & popcorn? wine 2pop

Poor Old Chad. He's left behind holding the pooper-scooper for Jojo's dog while she travels the globe making friends and having-once-in-a-lifetime experiences. Then POC has to watch along with the rest of America as hunky perfect Ben professes his love for Jojo - repeatedly. Seeing Ben's obvious um... physical attraction to Jojo while cavorting at the waterfall had to sting.

I'm a little disappointed in the good folks of Dallas for "knowing" POC & Jojo were seeing each other on the down-low and not getting that info out on SM. POC must exercise extreme mind control over them! How cool is that?

POC should have caught on a little quicker that Jojo was going to be the Bachelorette. TPTB tried too hard to make it look like they wanted Caila. Not the sharpest tool in the shed, eh POC? IMHO.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:34 pm

I don't really see how it's anyone's business what JoJo did between the Bachelor and the Bachelorette. She got dumped, she was single, she could do whatever she wants. Maybe she used Chad as a rebound, since she still had some feelings, or at the very least the hots, for him. He was there and available, so why not? I guess she's not that hooked on him anymore, since she was willing to leave him again. Good for her. Hopefully she got him out of her system now. If not, that interview will surely help.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:40 pm

This line makes me think it's not just for fame...

“When she got home, she kept telling me she loved me and that we should have stayed together and fought through our issues,” Chad explains. “She said we would’ve been married by now, and I agreed with her.”

Maybe after giving him another shot, things still weren't moving towards marriage. I think she may realize that about him, but still went back for the comfort factor. If she indeed wants to be married and there are actually some legitimate matches there for her, I think she will be open to them. If there aren't, what choice does she have but to act her way through it?

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:50 pm

What a prissy thing to do Chad your a real piece of work no no
His ego was damaged. Poor thing.
As far as JoJo, I don't see what she did as being terrible.
I still can't wait to watch this gorgeous girl's love story.

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:52 pm

Jojo just joins another long line of people that rerun to a bad ex because they're sad, lonely and bored. I don't see how it makes her a loser, a stupid girl, yes, but most of my fav girls are laugh out loud she's just human and emotional imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:55 pm

She obviously still loves him. Who wouldnt accept the bette role? She wouldn't say no especially since her relationship is already rocky. Will she get over him for someone new in the show she knows for a couple of weeks? Probably not. I'm pretty sure her family and JoJo herself based on their prior tv experience don't really believe in this process. I think she'll just go back and find someone on her own in Dallas. This is again just a tv show JoJo "gets it" and she'll be over the F1 and F2 in no time. JMO
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:57 pm

One of JoJo's best friends tweeted this today:

@klanesmith:@RealitySteve surprise surprise. Chad speaks out to a magazine about her & then posts a picture of his salon on IG today #marketingploy

He even said in the picture he posted "marketing101" what a joke laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:14 pm

^^Do you believe this guy? Where are her Bro's?
Redfacemad

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+84
Tiger Tip
KK4
timfan
ThankMeLater
ED
iamreal2u
Rosepetal
suzq
KBiegs88
Georgia Lindsay
metalgirl