SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

byefelicia - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:43 pm

Luvstruck wrote: snipped
If Chad was the man for her she they wouldn't have broken up and she wouldn't have been on Ben's season in the first place. Waiting to see but I have a feeling lightning will strike and she will fall in love and get married and never look back.

IA Nor would she go back to the guy who supposedly cheated on her and she had to compete with another women. Which I personally would never do, ever.

Re the second bold, I hope so too, and I hope it's not with Chad.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

byefelicia - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by NCGalBecca Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:48 pm

Any ex that needs to sell their story to the likes of InTouch would be no big loss to me. I notice he didn't refute in his letter or the article that he was a cheater. Good riddance.

One faces the future with one's past. - Pearl Buck
NCGalBecca
NCGalBecca

Female Posts : 1904

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:53 pm

I always side eye any exes who sell their stories to the tabloids. Ben's ex, Lauren's ex and JoJo's ex. It's just a douche thing to do, no matter what. None if this is really a surprise, IMO JoJo had feelings for Chad still, maybe she needs the show to cut that contact completely.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:57 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
mysthelma wrote:Yep To those who speculated she had gone back to Chad after filming because she didn't look that heartbroken from her sm postings.

But just wow!!! How can he throw her under the bus like that..... I can understand him feeling used and dumped to be the star of her own show.

It's crazy, but some exes are like that. It's no different than Lauren B's ex's friend essentially implying to a magazine that Lauren was an alcoholic because she likes to drink heavily. Some people are sucky.

BIG key difference. It was Lauren's ex's friend, not the ex himself. And the drinking allegation never called into question her intentions for going on the show, or were meant to undermine Lauren and her new feelings for Ben in anyway. This allegation by Chad calls into question EVERYTHING we saw her say and do with Ben, and makes me question her intentions for the 'ette. Chad sounds like scum, but I don't think anything about this paints Jo in the best light either. If you want the 'ette gig so badly, stay away from the ex between shows. None of it looks good.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:12 pm

It'll be interesting if JoJo's brothers will comment on this. Chad might have receipts to back it all up.

IMO the Lauren's ex story doesn't compare though. It just basically said, that Lauren was with her ex for 3 years, according to the leak she was too clingy, drank too much and then went to film the show five months after the ex apparently broke up with her. Nothing really painting Lauren in 'wrong' light. 

As for Tenley/Ben, we don't even know if they were together or hooked up, or were just friends.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:14 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:It'll be interesting if JoJo's brothers will comment on this. Chad might have receipts to back it all up.

IMO the Lauren's ex story doesn't compare though. It just basically said, that Lauren was with her ex for 3 years, according to the leak she was too clingy, drank too much and then went to film the show five months after the ex apparently broke up with her. Nothing really painting Lauren in 'wrong' light. 

As for Tenley/Ben, we don't even know if they were together or hooked up, or were just friends.

Ben's ex is Shaelin. She really didn't have anything bad to say .

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:16 pm

Ben's ex never said anything incriminating either. Just that he was a nice guy, they met at a frat party and were essentially college sweet hearts. She moved to Texas after graduation, Ben wanted to move with her, but she broke it off for good because she "didn't want Ben attached to her." She said he went on The Bachelorette to get over her, which you can kind of tell reading between the lines of Ben's dates and conversations with Kaitlyn. Ben's ex essentially wished him well. Big difference.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:17 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:
mysthelma wrote:Yep To those who speculated she had gone back to Chad after filming because she didn't look that heartbroken from her sm postings.

But just wow!!! How can he throw her under the bus like that..... I can understand him feeling used and dumped to be the star of her own show.

It's crazy, but some exes are like that. It's no different than Lauren B's ex's friend essentially implying to a magazine that Lauren was an alcoholic because she likes to drink heavily. Some people are sucky.

BIG key difference. It was Lauren's ex's friend, not the ex himself. And the drinking allegation never called into question her intentions for going on the show, or were meant to undermine Lauren and her new feelings for Ben in anyway. This allegation by Chad calls into question EVERYTHING we saw her say and do with Ben, and makes me question her intentions for the 'ette. Chad sounds like scum, but I don't think anything about this paints Jo in the best light either. If you want the 'ette gig so badly, stay away from the ex between shows. None of it looks good.

I don't know, I would prefer to have a tabloid out about me that I supposedly told an ex I didn't really love Ben and have the ex accuse me of wanting to promote myself on a show versus having allegations of me having a drinking problem and being arrested out there.

Regardless, it's an ex's word and not JoJo's. We don't know anything for sure. I didn't find any of that to be really bad. No contestant or lead goes on this show purely for love. Chad is as *** for cheating on his girlfriend. If she got back with him for a couple of months and then called it off to be the bachelorette I say good for her. It's some karma for him.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:30 pm

Well, again it was Lauren's ex's friend. Not the ex himself who sold the story. We actually haven't heard word one from any of Lauren's ex boyfriends.

And I don't know, "likes to drink, and was too clingy and emotional" are very different than "only went on this show to build a brand, told me her feelings for Ben were all for TV, started seeing me again between shows and was talking marriage, then left again to be the 'Ette and build her brand."

Ben's ex and Lauren's ex have kept it pretty classy, all things considered.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by colie079 Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:35 pm

This certainly was not a secret around Dallas and our surrounding areas. Pretty much a lot of people knew, and my girlfriend was getting her hair cut at his salon one day while he was on the phone with JoJo. So to us that are local, not surprising. Still looking forward to her season though Hugesmile

colie079

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:40 pm

^ We'll have to agree to disagree on that. I would still take what JoJo's ex said about her versus what Lauren ex's friend, presumably coming from Lauren ex since that's where he would get the details from, said about her. Taking shots and drinking in the morning by a pool doesn't compare to wanting to promote her brand and going back to her ex after the show since this isn't unheard of from most people from this show.

I'm still really looking forward to her season. I think it will be fun.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:59 pm

Nothing surprising about that interview, except that Chad is a bigger douche than I thought. It was obvious on the show that JoJo wasn't totally over him and then he tried to get her back, so no surprise she went back to him. Good way to get over Ben. Obviously she's smart enough not to waste a great opportunity because of some friend with benefits, which is essentially what he is, if she was never good enough for him. Guess he didn't take it well though. No wonder MF, or was it Millsy, called him a jerk or something during WTA. In any case, he got what he deserved. Hopefully JoJo falls in love despite her reasons for doing the show, which are the same as every other lead's.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+84
Tiger Tip
KK4
timfan
ThankMeLater
ED
iamreal2u
Rosepetal
suzq
KBiegs88
Georgia Lindsay
metalgirl