SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Ash2214 Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:40 am

^ I'm with you in that. I didn't watch Ashley and JP's season, but I have watched their proposal and while they're walking by the water after he proposed JP said "when you walked in on the first night and said my husband is in this room, I thought you were freaking crazy."

No contestant goes on this show solely for love IMO. If I see something genuine between JoJo and Jordan, or any other contestant for that matter, then that's alright by me.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:49 am

Ash2214 wrote:^ I'm with you in that. I didn't watch Ashley and JP's season, but I have watched their proposal and while they're walking by the water after he proposed JP said "when you walked in on the first night and said my husband is in this room, I thought you were freaking crazy."

No contestant goes on this show solely for love IMO. If I see something genuine between JoJo and Jordan, or any other contestant for that matter, then that's alright by me.

JP and Ashley are adorable. And his "journey" was so real including a temper tantrum which was a combination of frustration at the quality of some of the other contestants plus jealousy. Good times. While I got frustrated with her during the season, she made a great choice and their love story was great to see.

I do slightly disagree that no contestant goes on the show solely for love. A large number are super infatuated with the lead based on what they have seen of him/her in the prior season. Jojo herself allegedly has some clingers so there are guys on that "think" they are in love. Ryan Sutter is one such example. He was a sap for her (Trista) from day 1. It takes all kinds.

The best season IMO of a highly reluctant and "unsuitable" candidate was Ian on Merediths season. They were really able to edit the perfect VS imperfect F2 for that one.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:55 am

nd4reality wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:^ I'm with you in that. I didn't watch Ashley and JP's season, but I have watched their proposal and while they're walking by the water after he proposed JP said "when you walked in on the first night and said my husband is in this room, I thought you were freaking crazy."

JP and Ashley are adorable. And his "journey" was so real including a temper tantrum which was a combination of frustration at the quality of some of the other contestants plus jealousy. Good times. While I got frustrated with her during the season she made a great choice and their love story was great to see.

I do slightly disagree that no contestant goes on the show solely for love. A large number are super infatuated with the lead based on what they have seen of him/her in the prior season. Jojo herself allegedly has some clingers so there are guys on that "think" they are in love. Ryan Sutter is one such example. He was a sap for her (Trista) from day 1. It takes all kinds.

The best season IMO of a highly reluctant and "unsuitable" candidate was Ian on Merediths season. They were really able to edit the perfect VS imperfect F2 for that one.

ND, before Jason's season I actually bought that some went on the show just for the lead. I just think since the switch it doesn't really happen anymore. It is such a well oiled machine that I think they may have interest in a particular lead, but all have at least some other motivation. I also think the days of really sincere leads is gone. I really liked Meredith and Charlie both, but doubt we will get anyone like them again. Even Ben, I don't buy for a second that he had any real interest in Kaitlyn, he played his role well to get to be the lead. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:04 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

JP and Ashley are adorable. And his "journey" was so real including a temper tantrum which was a combination of frustration at the quality of some of the other contestants plus jealousy. Good times. While I got frustrated with her during the season she made a great choice and their love story was great to see.

ND, before Jason's season I actually bought that some went on the show just for the lead. I just think since the switch it doesn't really happen anymore. It is such a well oiled machine that I think they may have interest in a particular lead, but all have at least some other motivation. I also think the days of really sincere leads is gone. I really liked Meredith and Charlie both, but doubt we will get anyone like them again. Even Ben, I don't buy for a second that he had any real interest in Kaitlyn, he played his role well to get to be the lead. JMO.

Its all that in recent years. Heck there probably is a Bachelor/Bachelorette prep acadamy somewhere - full training provided. giggling

As long as they fly the recycled lead flag and run spin off shows like BP / BIP they will always have folk on there auditioning for what comes next. Besides, so many use this platform to launch/strengthen their businesses from their 15 minutes. Why not ?

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:50 pm

With all this in mind, they just about HAD to finally put F2 in as The Bachelorette. Otherwise, future bachelorettes would probably not want to go past F3 if they really weren't "in it to win it."

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 665

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:13 pm

I think it depends on the contestant. I have no idea who Jordan is or who his brother is, therefore IMO from what I've read so far, we know he's going on the show just for fame. This is the same reason that many others went on the show, JJLane Michelle Money Chris Soules, and many others who were trashed by SM.

It appears and just my observation Jordan is well liked as opposed to those who weren't so therefore now it appears it's an acceptable thing to do.

I can see these two together. I don't think JoJo would settle for a normal 9-5 kind of guy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:15 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
I really like Ben, but no way in he** did he want the one who offered to let Farmer douche "plow my f-ing field" as his forever love.  cantstopl

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:23 pm

I hope they cast some older more established men with high wage careers.  I think JoJo IRL runs with a very well heeled crowd.  I can't see some slacker or wanna be fitting into her family or RL.

Jordan and JoJo might appeal to each other But it seems like their life ambitions may not merge.  I need to see them interact to see if they have a real love connection beyond the show.

I said it before......I don't imagine that JoJo has any desire to move away from Dallas and her family.  I think she is a true Texan.

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:32 pm

I wouldn't mind a man moving for the bachelorette, if indeed her house flipping business is real. Until someone has actually managed to sell a couple houses to me it seems like a risky career, but she is young and has wealthy parents so it might work. If it does, they might even be like any of the house flipping shows on HGTV, A&E or probably other networks I never watch.

JoJo is blessed with a good family who supports her, I think that can give a little freedom to the final couple.

I also never thought Des would like Seattle and she loves it, so for the right person you can always make changes.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:33 pm

Seabear wrote:I hope they cast some older more established men with high wage careers.  I think JoJo IRL runs with a very well heeled crowd.  I can't see some slacker or wanna be fitting into her family or RL.

Jordan and JoJo might appeal to each other But it seems like their life ambitions may not merge.  I need to see them interact to see if they have a real love connection beyond the show.

I said it before......I don't imagine that JoJo has any desire to move away from Dallas and her family.  I think she is a true Texan.

JMO

Well no doubt her bros will be there to sniff the "slackers" out using that "two second God given thing" . Hugesmile

Interesting that Ben would have moved to Texas like he wanted to with his other ex. But instead, he has two ex's in Texas . Hugesmile

Would be interesting what a guy would give up to make it work with Jojo and how he'd fit in with her fam. Two very big obstacles imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:03 pm

It always confuses me when these contestants go on the show with no intentions of actually moving because their primary goal is to get famous and be on TV.
She should have no problems moving because her job is portable, perhaps with just a few exams / certifications to undertake.
Realistically not many guys can up and move their careers and businesses so viewers have the right to pissed opinions if she ends up baulking at moving for her F1.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:10 pm

Jenna Owens from the Dallas-based "The Kidd Kraddick Morning Radio Show" & "DISH NATION TV" show gave small details of her JoJo connection. As far back as January she had told Reality Steve in an interview that she was friends with her. On an recent episode of Dish she revealed that she's also friends with Ben Patton and explains the reason why JoJo's brothers so were hard on Ben is because the weren't fans of his. Jenna revealed that "JoJo likes bad boys based on guys she's dated in the past, which isn't a good thing."

http://www.hulu.com/watch/918354#i0,p6,d0

With that said I still hope the best for JoJo. Good luck girl!

Opal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+84
Tiger Tip
KK4
timfan
ThankMeLater
ED
iamreal2u
Rosepetal
suzq
KBiegs88
Georgia Lindsay
metalgirl