SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

Page 55 of 77 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 66 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sarcasm - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66 - Page 55 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

Post by lipsis Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:09 pm

Papa Jay wants July 4th really bad apparently. I almost went with it. You can tell this kid is a Lowe though. He/she has no concept of the term SOON. LOL

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

sarcasm - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66 - Page 55 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:45 pm

lipsis wrote:Here we go. Week 39 Day 2. Mom2Trey picked today for Peanut to greet the world. He/she has other plans at the moment. Brunch with Mom, Dad, Lola Cynthia and Auntie Monica and probably a little sightseeing while they can.  Have fun Peanut.
I know it, right! Seems like Peanut will not make her/his big entrance today. Seriously, I am praying for a July 4th baby. That will be cool.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:51 pm

A July 4th baby would be so awesome! I've been in the U.S many times for July 4th. American's know how to celebrate.

I can see Peanuts 1st birthday party now! Can you imagine!?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:10 pm

Maybe it's because I was supposed to be born on a major holiday, as was my sister, but I'd hate having my birthday on a holiday. So for that reason I hope peanut doesn't arrive on the 4th. They will still get fireworks around their birthday every year though.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:49 pm

^^ that's exactly the reason I didn't go with July 4th. The family does a big 4th pool party every year and I'd hate for Peanuts birthday to get combined with that. Although, it probably will anyway. On the other hand, remember the pool party pic from three years ago? It's about to come true. (Sigh)

ETA: Reminder...

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:38 pm

These two!!!

Nesting so hard. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:40 pm

Like I said, these two!!!

This baby will have at least one normal parent. by @Catherinegiudici

Last edited by lipsis on Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:46 pm

Those two crazy kids.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:53 pm

Hahaha.. I don't think peanut will have any normal parents. Both are crazy, But I know all of us SeanCatters are too, so ...it's okay giggling

BTW, they always make me happy. I'm good.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:57 pm

^^ my thought exactly, Vivvy Viv Viv. Which one is the normal one? Lol

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:09 pm

^^^

Zero. None. Is that good enough for ya??

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:30 pm

I went with July 3rd. My oldest daughter was born that day. 
For years she thought all the fireworks and parades were for her! sarcasm - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66 - Page 55 1627380978

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 77 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 66 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

+43
Rosepetal
julychild
Bubblebunny
Seabear
KK4