SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

Page 45 of 77 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 61 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66 - Page 45 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

Post by jcrbil Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:30 pm

I gotta say.... I look at all that elegant white furniture, think of a little Sean, and scratch my head- clear purchases of someone who doesn't yet have a child!

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66 - Page 45 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

Post by Sprite Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:12 am

jcrbil wrote:I gotta say.... I look at all that elegant white furniture, think of a little Sean, and scratch my head- clear purchases of someone who doesn't yet have a child!

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66 - Page 45 3806527698 I just saw that photo on the previous page and that was the first thing that popped into my head...that white sofa will so be gone soon.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:18 am

Those kids sure do like their white. Some people have to learn things the hard way. Lol

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:38 pm

What does Catherine's "no more alarms!" tweet mean? False labor perhaps?
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1926

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:54 pm

Possibly. She's been having Braxton Hicks. But it could be anything, Cat's tweets sometimes need an interpreter, especially for us old foagies. Lol

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:23 pm

Or it could be the more straightforward...."Let me sleep!"

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:59 pm

Two sweethearts

Going up... on a Sunday. My nightly ritual of carrying this tubby upstairs so she can be with the family as we watch TV. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:04 pm

Poor Lola. It's a good thing that Sean is so strong and can carry her.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:22 pm

It's always wonderful to see true love!
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:39 pm

Unconditional love at its best! To his wife and doggies. sigh....

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:49 pm

Sean's loved Lola longer than those other chicks in the house. It's sweet to see. And, if I'm honest, it's also a little heartbreaking. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:19 pm

^^^
I know what you mean. I feel like crying ....

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 77 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 61 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

+43
Rosepetal
julychild
Bubblebunny
Seabear
KK4