SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 9 of 82 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 45 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:28 am

GuardianAngel wrote:He better not talk about football during the HTD at the dinner table. I don't want to see another lead melt down.

And it better not all be about his more successful brother either...or else.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Diana Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:31 am

He's easily going to be F1 or there is a sleeper we don't know about yet.

It also wouldn't surprise me one bit he leaves on his own
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:31 am

He sure has a strong pr team, getting his name out there on us weekly and everything. Chad got only In Touch. I'm predicting he leaves at F3 on his own. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:36 am

Sprite wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:He better not talk about football during the HTD at the dinner table. I don't want to see another lead melt down.

And it better not all be about his more successful brother either...or else.

IF he makes it to HTD and IF Aaron & the lovely Olivia are there, it's natural that the talk would turn to football. Jojo is a Cowboys - Stars - Mavs fan and will be able to chat with a bit of knowledge about pro sports.

Jojo is comfortable being with other beautiful, successful people in social settings. She won't be awed by big brother or his GF. I won't expect a MeandI meltdown.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:22 pm

I have a feeling that Aaron and Olivia won't appear on TV. Just a hunch.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:24 pm

There's probably a slim chance Aaron would appear but definitely not Olivia I'm thinking. Much to my sadness. Oh well, I'll just have to stick to following her and their dog on IG.

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 87b72b10 Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 86669110 Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:58 pm

I am betting on Jordan being F3.  And then if he is the Bachelor we will see more of his family life and story. Only in that scenario would we see bigger slice of his life which might Aaron and Olivia and bunch of Cheeseheads. laugh out loud laugh out loud

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:01 pm

Oh and another point on Olivia probably not appearing if Jordan made it to HTD, her new movie is coming out in May and she'll likely be on a press tour. Aaron sometimes goes with so he could be gone as well.

I still don't think he's aiming for F1 or next lead. He needs a good edit and last just long enough. I'm going with F6 minimum. Probably where he'd prefer to land. Lol

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 87b72b10 Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 86669110 Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:55 pm

I hope they put it in Jordan's contract that if he makes f4 Aaron has to make an appearance in htd.
Drew Brees appeared in Trista's season. Too bad he wasn't very good at that time yet.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:29 pm

In Robert Mills' twitter feed he retweeted the following
http://okmagazine.com/photos/jojo-fletcher-bachelorette-frontrunner-jordan-rodgers/photo/1001409122/

The fact that a ABC big wig would put that out there means 1. They want hype for the show 2. There must be some truth involved.

Go luck JoJo

Opal

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:08 pm

There must definitely be some agreement on publicity with him. Who knows if anything we think we see between them will be genuine, or planned. It will be interesting to try to ferret out, although I doubt we will agree on which it is!

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:01 pm

I'm hoping it's the beginning of a misinformation campaign because I don't think he's there to fall in love.  Smiley

I know nothing about the guy, so if he does fall head over heels with JoJo that would be bonus.

ETA: do we even know if he's had a date? We don't have any pics correct? The few we have don't look like him IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 82 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 45 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+87
pitci
sbolduc
Cila51290
traveler90
Jolena