SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 7 of 82 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 44 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Ash2214 Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:46 pm

nd4reality wrote:His clips on Instagram are awesome. Now here's hoping he stays a while and the editors show us his fun loving personality. Such a waste of a great candidate if not.
Jojo is a lucky girl.

Did you see his IG videos of him going down the water slide with his phone? I laughed out loud the first time I saw it laugh out loud

I know he's there for the experience and the exposure, but I hope something genuine builds between him and JoJo because I want him around as long as possible. Plus, selfishly I think he's the best looking contestant so far that's been released and from the little I've seen I love his personality, so I think he would be a good fit with JoJo.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:12 pm

umngirl wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:
umngirl wrote:

Except Aaron Rodgers is about 10000x more famous than Aaron Murray.

Not only that, but the Rodgers brothers are 1000x better looking than the Murray brothers laugh out loud

I'm really keeping my fingers crossed that Jordan is as funny on the show as he appears to be on IG. I could see Jordan and JoJo hitting it off. I'm still going with the prediction of him either being the next bachelor or being her F1.

That too. Lol

I think Jordan is gunning for a top 4 finish but not F1 or next lead. That way he lasts long enough to hopefully get a broadcasting gig.

I think it helps they are both older. Aaron was 22 or 23 when Josh did the show and Josh is somewhat young for his age due to baseball then college. Plus the Rodgers have seen the good and bad of that fame. When Josh was on the show the Murrays had only had the good of being an SEC QB. I don't know that the comparison is totally fair, just in my opinion. I think the Murrays as a whole have grown a lot in the last two years through all of their experiences. The Rodgers would have seemed quite different back when Aaron was backing up Brett Favre and riding the bench hard.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by jaded Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:09 pm

Hi everyone! First time posting and I'm very excited for Jojo's season! Smiley

I read somewhere that Jojo's mom went to Vanderbilt University and if this is the same school that Jordan went to then I guess there's already something that Jojo and him have in common laugh out loud. Hoping they'll have a genuine and sincere connection :cutesmile!: So far he's the only guy I like!

jaded

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:15 pm

:Welcome jaded!

Thanks for the info!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:19 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:His clips on Instagram are awesome. Now here's hoping he stays a while and the editors show us his fun loving personality. Such a waste of a great candidate if not.
Jojo is a lucky girl.

Did you see his IG videos of him going down the water slide with his phone? I laughed out loud the first time I saw it laugh out loud

I know he's there for the experience and the exposure, but I hope something genuine builds between him and JoJo because I want him around as long as possible. Plus, selfishly I think he's the best looking contestant so far that's been released and from the little I've seen I love his personality, so I think he would be a good fit with JoJo.

So much fun. And his body is to die for.  Athletic without being bulky.  I think I have an early crush  goshdammut. . At least we should get some la pool scenes with him. Embarressed!

Question: don't contestants normally shut down their instagram etc? His is still up and running. Which will make it hard to know if he is actually on and when he gets back.
Can someone screenshot his social media so we know when there r changes?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:41 pm

Jojo is a lucky girl.

hi ND, nice to see you posting. I don't think there's any danger of the above not happening. I really can't imagine Aaron Rodger's bro not getting a great edit and story arc and lasting a really long time.

I already have a total crush and can totally see him hitting it off with Jojo. I don't care if he's there for media exposure. I could care less about movtivations for coming on the show if they actually do connect and make for an entertaining match while on the show. Just give me a good show.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:56 pm

relaxing wrote:
Jojo is a lucky girl.

hi ND, nice to see you posting.  I don't think there's any danger of the above not happening.  I really can't imagine Aaron Rodger's bro not getting a great edit and story arc and lasting a really long time.

I already have a total crush and can totally see him hitting it off with Jojo.  I don't care if he's there for media exposure.  I could care less about movtivations for coming on the show if they actually do connect and make for an entertaining match while on the show.  Just give me a good show.

bestbud! feel the same, though have to add that even if he doesn't connect with jojo too much - he better connect with me laugh out loud. The crush is already real.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:11 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:
Jojo is a lucky girl.

So much fun. And his body is to die for.  Athletic without being bulky.  I think I have an early crush  goshdammut. . At least we should get some la pool scenes with him. Embarressed!

Question: don't contestants normally shut down their instagram etc? His is still up and running. Which will make it hard to know if he is actually on and when he gets back.
Can someone screenshot his social media so we know when there r changes?

This IG video killed me too. Could his face be anymore hilarious while this song is playing?

https://www.instagram.com/p/4LXzG5vV6l/?hl=en

laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:49 am

Based on the spoiled contestants for this season, he's my favourite. He's hilarious and I like the little I have seen of him thus far.

There's a photo of him butt naked with his brother Luke. He has good cheeks Hugesmile

I'm glad his IG is public  :cutesmile!:

Last edited by ElonM on Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:19 pm

Just started following him.

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:23 pm

I'm going to go ahead and flag him as non-f1. My favs on the bachelorette don't make it there.

ETA they both have picture pictures in cryo machines on their insta accounts. They also both have clips practicing their golf swing. And they are Taylor swift fans.
She should at least keep him on long enough to uncover some of their similarities.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:43 pm

I think he looks like a hotter version of Shawn Booth. And what a goofball!!  I'm really excited to watch him in action.  This may be the most excited I've been pre-show for a contestant since Josh Murray.

I was looking at his IG and he was dating a girl (101 wks ago) that looks a lot like JoJo.  Who knows, maybe there will be a connection with these two. But somehow I don't see him as F1.  Next bachelor maybe.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 82 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 44 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+87
pitci
sbolduc
Cila51290
traveler90
Jolena