SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 60 of 82 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 71 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 60 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Mommyof2 Thu May 19, 2016 4:42 pm

^^ A desperate one. If I were in her shoes, I would say "Okay, don't let the door hit you on the way out."
Buh-bye.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 60 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sosleepy Thu May 19, 2016 4:44 pm

Honestly, I think this kind of chit happens more often than it doesn't in this franchise. The Ben H.'s, the Shawn's, the Chris Seigfrieds, aka the loyal guys who are genuinely there and open and "for the right reasons" are rare. Super rare. The Jordan's are plentiful and a dime a dozen. I find nothing that Steve printed today groundbreaking or shocking like he tried to play it.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu May 19, 2016 4:45 pm

I thought Steve was gonna deliver some amazing crazy shocking dirt today with the way he's been teasing all season....and nothing.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu May 19, 2016 4:50 pm

It is really douchey if he actually had a gf and made all these promises to the gf. It seems like it happens a lot. I have no clue how any girl would buy that story though. The contestants don't get paid, and I highly doubt they find it difficult to get affectionate with JoJo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2016 4:52 pm

sosleepy wrote:I mean, seriously, can I get a show of hands for people who were surprised today by RS's "shocking" exposé? Anyone? Bueller? I mean, it didn't take a rocket scientist to predict this is how this thing would pan out. The minute Jo and Jo were cast... Well, this was always how it was going to play. And Jordan Rodgers is a player??? Nooooo!!!? You don't say?????? laugh out loud

Whatever. JoJo and Jordan seem like a good fit to me. Fun, attractive people used to playing the field and attracting the opposite sex. Both seek the limelight. I don't see the big scandal here. May they have a fun and prosperous showmance and both get the media career they really want out of this. Jo^3 4eva! (Or at least until Christmas.)

giggling Exactly! This is what I've been expecting and hoping for. Doesn't mean they won't be a great couple to watch on tv this summer. I guess I'm selfish when it comes to the Bachelorette because I'm all about my own entertainment and as I've been hoping sounds like this season will provide plenty of that.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu May 19, 2016 4:54 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I thought Steve was gonna deliver some amazing crazy shocking dirt today with the way he's been teasing all season....and nothing.

TBH....RS never delivers anything major in most seasons. The one season he got the most info was Andi's (Nick's video, Josh's family) & that was a stroke of luck that may never happen to him again...jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu May 19, 2016 5:06 pm

It does happen a lot I'm sure with most of them. But Jordan's in the (un)lucky position of f1/spoiled f1, so get ready for a media field day (season).

Anyone think he's regretting the decision to abort the plan to become The Bachelor right about now? laugh out loud

Last edited by bleuberry on Thu May 19, 2016 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 60 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 19, 2016 5:07 pm

I'm sure by tomorrow it will be all over the media.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by megaa Thu May 19, 2016 5:07 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Don't F1's typically lay a bit low on SM initially? (Exception: Jef Holm). I think Jordan's quiet points to F1. JMO.

I agree with this and the fact that he deleted all of his pictures of his ex girlfriend off of his IG last night.

Sounds like this could be the gf RS speaks about? Apparently Jordan hasn't called her since returning. Him deleting their pics must have been her answer.

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu May 19, 2016 5:11 pm

bleuberry wrote:It does happen a lot I'm sure with most of them. But Jordan's in the (un)lucky position of f1/spoiled f1, so get ready for a media field day (season).

Anyone think he's regretting the decision to abort the plan to become The Bachelor right about now? laugh out loud

True that. Both Jillian's season and Emily's season got UGLY. Lots of tabloids, lots of heated arguments. That's why I'm here to tell you, it's not just Jo that needs to buckle up. The genuine Jo^3 fans (and I'm sure they will be out there) need to brace themselves.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu May 19, 2016 5:12 pm

megaa wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Don't F1's typically lay a bit low on SM initially? (Exception: Jef Holm). I think Jordan's quiet points to F1. JMO.

I agree with this and the fact that he deleted all of his pictures of his ex girlfriend off of his IG last night.

Sounds like this could be the gf RS speaks about? Apparently Jordan hasn't called her since returning. Him deleting their pics must have been her answer.

I think he deleted pics different of ex girfriend that was sleuthed on here. The girl RS was talking about appears to be somone he recently started dating prior to the show...jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu May 19, 2016 5:13 pm

megaa wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:

No, this is the Brittany girl RS talked about. The girl that's friends with Olivia Munn. Not the same girl.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 82 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 71 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+87
pitci
sbolduc
Cila51290
traveler90
Jolena