SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 58 of 82 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 70 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu May 19, 2016 4:09 pm

bleuberry wrote:In fairness there's a bit of a trend to the guys he really goes in on. Ed, Jef, Nick etc. so this gives me pause laugh out loud.
What's that?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2016 4:10 pm

Thanks AL for the stats!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 19, 2016 4:11 pm

Back to Jordan. TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu May 19, 2016 4:11 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
bleuberry wrote:In fairness there's a bit of a trend to the guys he really goes in on. Ed, Jef, Nick etc. so this gives me pause laugh out loud.
Arie, he still despises Arie. Oh and he was a Josh fan when Andi's camp fed him info.

I guess in RS's world calling your fiancé a whore = good guy. Play the field while single and actually have the opposite sex be attracted to you = EVIL.

Last edited by sosleepy on Thu May 19, 2016 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2016 4:12 pm

Jordan's page is up!

http://wp.me/p1Pls6-a7j

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2016 4:12 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:So Jordan is a dog, a playa and a fame seeker ? Why do I think he's perfect for Jojo? Might just be her male counterpart imo. So glad to be swimming with the snarks this season.

This season might be named When the jersey chaser meets the skirt chaser imo.
This is actually a nice story TBH. "The jersey chaser and skirt chaser have skeletons in their closets but accept one another for who they are and fall in love and become mastermind playas together." This needs to be a TV show!! It can be like the movie "Heartbreakers"!! Yessss!

IMHO, picking a skirt chaser when you broke up with a dude who chased other skirts is in bad form. It sets you up to be the victim when in truth , this is what you asked for. From the frying pan into the fire. Imoho, he's no closer to being in a long term relationship than she is so this will be a mere hookup that advances both their careers. Predictable .

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu May 19, 2016 4:14 pm

sosleepy wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
Arie, he still despises Arie. Oh and he was a Josh fan when Andi's camp fed him info.

I guess in RS's world calling your fiancé a whore = good guy. Play the field while single and actually have the opposite sex be attracted to you = EVIL.
This is so true! He liked Josh because his family played along. I can't remember what, if anything, he posted about Shawn but it'd be interesting to see since Shawn was anti spoilers also, like Jordan and co seem so far.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu May 19, 2016 4:16 pm

ForeverLove wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:So Jordan is a dog, a playa and a fame seeker ? Why do I think he's perfect for Jojo? Might just be her male counterpart imo. So glad to be swimming with the snarks this season.

This is actually a nice story TBH. "The jersey chaser and skirt chaser have skeletons in their closets but accept one another for who they are and fall in love and become mastermind playas together." This needs to be a TV show!! It can be like the movie "Heartbreakers"!! Yessss!

IMHO, picking a skirt chaser when you broke up with a dude who chased other skirts is in bad form. It sets you up to be the victim when in truth , this is what you asked for. From the frying pan into the fire. Imoho, he's no closer to being in a long term relationship than she is so this will be a mere hookup that advances both their careers. Predictable .
That's what most expect. Stranger things have happened though. I'm in wait and see mode. This Robby stuff is still very confusing to me..

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu May 19, 2016 4:18 pm

Alanna wrote:
sosleepy wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

This is so true! He liked Josh because his family played along. I can't remember what, if anything, he posted about Shawn but it'd be interesting to see since Shawn was anti spoilers also, like Jordan and co seem so far.

RS had no venom for Shawn....it was all spared for Nick...laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 19, 2016 4:20 pm

Then he is in league with at least 80% of the rest of the male cast. I think I am being conservative with my percentage.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu May 19, 2016 4:22 pm

Kashathediva wrote:

Then he is in league with at least 80% of the rest of the male cast. I think I am being conservative with my percentage.

This is exactly what I was going to say. He wanted to potentially be the bachelor? So does every other contestant on the show. He gets around? So do most of the contestants on this show. It's all the same IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu May 19, 2016 4:23 pm

mercieme wrote:
Alanna wrote:
sosleepy wrote:

RS had no venom for Shawn....it was all spared for Nick...laugh out loud
Well. That's not good for Jordan then laugh out loud I gotta agree with Steven here.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 82 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 70 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+87
pitci
sbolduc
Cila51290
traveler90
Jolena