SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 50 of 82 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 66 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Mon May 16, 2016 9:01 pm

ROFL. They all want that damn Bachelor gig. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mindless Mon May 16, 2016 9:01 pm

I just don't see any way that Robby is F1, so if Chase is really out of the question (I'm not sure), then it must be Jordan.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon May 16, 2016 9:02 pm

^^^That tells me he is final 1. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon May 16, 2016 9:05 pm

weetybix wrote:Hi everyone,

Just saw on IG, Luke, chase and robby following BachelorCasting, not yet Jordan. Sorry if this is not place to post, (it's my first post)! X

welcomebanner weetybix!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon May 16, 2016 9:07 pm

weetybix wrote:...Just saw on IG, Luke, chase and robby following BachelorCasting, not yet Jordan...
Welcomeparty! weetybix from what I've read Jordan doesn't post much on SM. I don't think it means anything JMO

mindless wrote:I just don't see any way that Robby is F1, so if Chase is really out of the question (I'm not sure), then it must be Jordan.
I'm keeping an open mind. I think it's too early to say for certain who will be F1 JMO

Last edited by jen689 on Mon May 16, 2016 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon May 16, 2016 9:08 pm

weetybix wrote:Hi everyone,

Just saw on IG, Luke, chase and robby following BachelorCasting, not yet Jordan. Sorry if this is not place to post, (it's my first post)! X
Real nice of them to follow back considering that acct follows everyone bachelor related. Let's see if their followers increase with being notice.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon May 16, 2016 9:10 pm

Maybe Jordan is just a very, very well behaved f1 staying away from sm until Jo posts a pic of them in bed together in a few weeks.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon May 16, 2016 9:13 pm

Alanna wrote:Maybe Jordan is just a very, very well behaved f1 staying away from sm until Jo posts a pic of them in bed together in a few weeks.

Alanna....laugh out loud....never say never but I doubt history will repeat itself. We shall see if I eat my words giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Mon May 16, 2016 9:28 pm

Can anyone with way more sleuthing experience than me recognise who his handler was from all the hometown pics and videos posted? Just wondering if we can get any clues from when they may have arrived home? Just an idea....

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon May 16, 2016 9:38 pm

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure wrote:Can anyone with way more sleuthing experience than me recognise who his handler was from all the hometown pics and videos posted?  Just wondering if we can get any clues from when they may have arrived home?  Just an idea....

Poster Julychild (JC) has the details. Based on my correspondence with JC, the last group of producers arrived yesterday (Sunday).

The one producer that I identified (Adam Mansfield) on Robby's HTD posted on IG that he was home yesterday. He could have gotten in Saturday night though.  

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFcGgPJtO97/?hl=en

There is one other producer that I think was involved Megan Firestone but she is still MIA on IG.

https://www.instagram.com/mfirestone12/?hl=en

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon May 16, 2016 9:46 pm

Not sure that I took note of the producers on Jordan's date, and we didn't get pics from Chase and Luke's. The 2 that we saw on Robby's were Adams Mansfield and Jayna Pellegrino (Megan is much more shorter, mercieme). Jayna got back yesterday (look at the caption of her 2nd to last post as well), and it does appear as if Adam did too, as mercieme said.

Jayna: @jaynapellegrino (ig)

Megan followed Bryden last night, but I don't know when she got back. Most of the guys have followed her on IG, which to me mean she was one of their producers and not Jojo's.

If anyone has info on Jordan's producer, please fill us in.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon May 16, 2016 9:49 pm

Thanks JC....I only meant that Megan is still MIA not that she was Robby's handler. I am only assuming Megan was an handler to one of the top guys because she has been over the last 4 seasons....just wondering where she is.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 82 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 66 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+87
pitci
sbolduc
Cila51290
traveler90
Jolena