SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 39 of 82 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 60 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by soccermom333 Sat May 14, 2016 12:14 pm

I am so excited to see the connection JoJo and Jordan have!  I hope it is intense and there is no denying it.  Smiley  Bring it on Jo!  He is sooooo good looking and you are right Alanna, she is the "prize," and a beautiful one at that! Jmo
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bleuberry Sat May 14, 2016 12:16 pm

I'm worried she didn't really explore if she fell for him hard early. Guess we'll see!

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 39 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat May 14, 2016 12:22 pm

Jordan seems to be strongly pursuing JoJo when according to RS, he wanted to kiss her the first night and even though he missed the initial opportunity, he didn't give up. He made the kiss happen the second time they were able to spend some SQT, which I am guessing is when she presented him with the FIR. Women find that very attractive and well, he is handsome and charming and semi-famous. JoJo is a goner! giggling :yes: Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat May 14, 2016 12:31 pm

Yeah. 
I hope much of what he does and says is not in response to TPTB encouragement for "the script".

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat May 14, 2016 12:32 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Jordan seems to be strongly pursuing JoJo when according to RS, he wanted to kiss her the first night and even though he missed the initial opportunity, he didn't give up.  He made the kiss happen the second time they were able to spend some SQT, which I am guessing is when she presented him with the FIR.  Women find that very attractive and well, he is handsome and charming and semi-famous.  JoJo is a goner!    giggling :yes:   Jmo.  
Right, she may not even have had a chance to explore if he pursued her as aggressively as it sounds from snippets so far. I'm excited to see this!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat May 14, 2016 2:01 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Yeah. 
I hope much of what he does and says is not in response to TPTB encouragement for "the script".

Which script? In my mind there are at least two at play here.

TPTB have their script which I suspect had him go as far as possible so they get the publicity resulting from his presence. Possibly, part of that was to set him up for the next Bachelor.

I suspect Jordan also had his own script. I think it also involved him getting as far as possible, but more as a means of kick starting that broadcasting career that his dad acknowledged. Now, he could have really been attracted to JoJo and veered off the planned script, but sceptic that I am, I'm not buying that just yet.

Finally, who knows what JoJo's own script was. Did she come for love, for the money, for the opportunities that may result or even to mess with the ex?

Stay tuned.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2016 2:31 pm

soccermom333 wrote:I am so excited to see the connection JoJo and Jordan have!  I hope it is intense and there is no denying it.  Smiley  Bring it on Jo!  He is sooooo good looking and you are right Alanna, she is the "prize," and a beautiful one at that!  Jmo

:yes: I can't wait to see them together (though I'm excitedly hoping to see more than one great connection and chemistry from Jojo with a few of the other top guys too).

I think Jordan is great looking, probably really confident and charming and knows how to go after and get a woman. To me Jojo is the same - confident, knows how to attract a man and goes for what she wants, So maybe they really are a great match. If it's just a lusty, physical bubble crush that gives them a bit of fun and fame and then they move on after the show, that doesn't bother me as long as it's a lot of fun for me to watch along the way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat May 14, 2016 2:32 pm

Either, any or all.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat May 14, 2016 2:33 pm

The thing that worries me about jocks "aka athletes for non-North America folks" is that they are naturally competitive & detest losing. It's not a bad mentality to have....just in this case with bubble & all....hopefully Jordan really cares for Jojo & just didnt see it as "winning the prize" because that would fan out quickly in the real world. That's why atheletes are better suited for DWTS if they want to go on a reality show to pursue their fame & avoid the emotional contraption...all jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2016 2:44 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:The closeness on the couch.  He is the only one that kissed her on night one.  He received the FIR.  The monkey jump into his arms.  His hand on her stomach while on the boat.  The makeout sesh under the bleachers.  And these are only clips/photos.  Oh yeah, he's definitely F1.

too me that is all too obvious. Look at the number of times we had Jojo having great physical moments with Ben in the previews last season!

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sat May 14, 2016 2:53 pm

Maybe they'd go with the too obvious edit though because he is quasi famous already or whatever? It was just too good for them that Jo^3 happened so they are going to market/promo the heck out of it hoping it will drag in the viewers?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat May 14, 2016 2:59 pm

casjacknick wrote:Maybe they'd go with the too obvious edit though because he is quasi famous already or whatever? It was just too good for them that Jo^3 happened so they are going to market/promo the heck out of it hoping it will drag in the viewers?

Yeah could be but this show just does not grasp viewers during the summer months compared to the bachelor which airs in winter months. Kaitlyn's season did slightly better in ratings than prior seasons due to the drama & TPTB seems to want use that to bring in viewers. I personally would like to see a love story but it seems the regular viewership enjoys the drama....that's what TPTB would focus on again & not just an obvious edit/media campaign they have going on with Jordan...jmo.

Last edited by mercieme on Sat May 14, 2016 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 82 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 60 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+87
pitci
sbolduc
Cila51290
traveler90
Jolena