SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 35 of 82 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 58 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Mommyof2 Fri May 13, 2016 3:40 pm

No, but it's a clue. SM usually spoils the outcome long before the FRC.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Fri May 13, 2016 3:47 pm

grace8136 wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
grace8136 wrote:JC noticed this yesterday, but was probably trying to wait and see what she did next.
Is it the same 1 picture that I'm talking about?

yes, from now on we won't know if she's liking pics of Robby and Chase because she likes everything JoJo or if she is liking it because she got a call from an angry producer. If she continued to like only Jordan pics for a few more days, that would have given us a definitive answer imo. I was hoping some of the IG pages would post JoJo with Robby and Chase and we could see what she did.

This is interesting. I won't say it's a definite clue NOW, but let's continue to sleuth. I also think it's too early to say if Jojo's mom is like Shayn's mama, not yet.
So, if I read this right, does it mean those IG pictures only have Jojo and Jordon, and none of her with Robby/Chase?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri May 13, 2016 3:49 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:No, but it's a clue.  SM usually spoils the outcome long before the FRC.  
I agree it's a clue, but I think if it's true, the moms IG isn't really what to look for in terms of spoliers IMO. Like I said, her and the dad have been doing this for months now and will like anything and everything. I've been keeping a close eye. If anything, Ben and the friends are who to look out for, IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri May 13, 2016 3:50 pm

sdmom wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
Is it the same 1 picture that I'm talking about?

yes, from now on we won't know if she's liking pics of Robby and Chase because she likes everything JoJo or if she is liking it because she got a call from an angry producer. If she continued to like only Jordan pics for a few more days, that would have given us a definitive answer imo. I was hoping some of the IG pages would post JoJo with Robby and Chase and we could see what she did.

This is interesting. I won't say it's a definite clue NOW, but let's continue to sleuth. I also think it's too early to say if Jojo's mom is like Shayn's mama, not yet.
So, if I read this right, does it mean those IG pictures only have Jojo and Jordon, and none of her with Robby/Chase?
That's correct.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri May 13, 2016 3:51 pm

Yeah, Ben, tell us what your favorite sport is, football, swimming or horse riding?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri May 13, 2016 4:02 pm

Sorry for the change of subject, but RS watched the first episode and Jordan got the FIR.

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 87b72b10 Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 86669110 Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 35 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Fri May 13, 2016 4:07 pm

umngirl wrote:Sorry for the change of subject, but RS watched the first episode and Jordan got the FIR.

Oh Wow!  Has anyone that got the FIR ever made it to F3?

Edited to add...............How does RS get to watch now?
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri May 13, 2016 4:09 pm

babs wrote:
umngirl wrote:Sorry for the change of subject, but RS watched the first episode and Jordan got the FIR.

Both Shawn and Roberto got the FIR and made F1, so yes. As I recall, Tenley also recieved the FIR with Jake, and Lindzi with Ben, and they were both F2. I'm sure there have been others as well.

RS gets leaked the episode somehow that goes to media outlets.

Last edited by sosleepy on Fri May 13, 2016 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri May 13, 2016 4:09 pm

babs wrote:
Nick V F2 Andi's season

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Fri May 13, 2016 4:10 pm

sosleepy wrote:
babs wrote:

Both Shawn and Roberto got the FIR and made F1.

Thank you.  Well, I guess that could be another clue..........sorta
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri May 13, 2016 4:13 pm

RS impression via GIF of Jojo seeing Jordan is hilarious.

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri May 13, 2016 4:13 pm

Basically, IMO, the norm has changed. Lots of FIR's have gone VERY far recently. It used to be a clue you were D.O.A. and wouldn't win. Now, I really don't think it means much. If anything, just further proof that JoJo zeroed in on Jordan (predictable), and he very well could have rode it out to FRC.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 82 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 58 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+87
pitci
sbolduc
Cila51290
traveler90
Jolena