SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 34 of 82 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 58 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Ash2214 Fri May 13, 2016 2:05 pm

^ What picture of Jordan and JoJo was it?

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri May 13, 2016 2:11 pm

Soraya follows about 8 JoJo/bachelorette fan accounts and I went through all the Jordan/JoJo pics post FRC, and she only liked 1. So unless she wasn't scrolling through her timeline, I don't know what other possible JoJo/Jordan pics she liked.

Btw, I'm not sure it nesccesarily means anything, because I also follow JoJo's dad on Twitter and both he and her mom tend to like the most randomest things. They've liked things about JoJo and Ben, JoJo and Chad, even Ben and Lauren. I think her parents are just old folk who arent really SM savy, so they just like anything without even really thinking too much about it.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri May 13, 2016 2:15 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ What picture of Jordan and JoJo was it?
It's from the Instagram bachelorette12jojo. The first picture. She liked that along with a whole bunch of pics of just JoJo and JoJo with past bachelorettes about 16 hours ago.

Btw, I've been tracking her moms likes since the bachelor was airing. Same with Ben and other family/friends who follow JoJo/bachelor/ette fan pages.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri May 13, 2016 2:18 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:...I think her parents are just old folk who arent really SM savy, so they just like anything without even really thinking too much about it.
cantstopl

Parents/family members of the lead/contestants would benefit from a SM 101 class from production JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Fri May 13, 2016 2:26 pm

JC noticed this yesterday, but was probably trying to wait and see what she did next.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri May 13, 2016 2:33 pm

grace8136 wrote:JC noticed this yesterday, but was probably trying to wait and see what she did next.
Is it the same 1 picture that I'm talking about?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri May 13, 2016 2:43 pm

I think this is allowed because I'm not giving private info from the moms account, but if it isn't, I'm sorry, and please remove.

These are the accounts JoJo's mom follows: jojo_fletchaa, JoJo.bachelorette, jojoupdates_, bachelornationspoilers, bachelorette12jojo, bachelornationhd, and jojofletcherupdates. Sorayas Instagram is sdfstar25. It's private, but she accepts friend requests, and you can just check those fan page accounts and see what pics she's liked for yourself by clicking the likes links on any of them.

Soraya has been liking pictures that deal with the bachelor/bachelorette since the bachelor was airing. Same with Ben. And same with Bradleigh (the BFF). They like pictures of just JoJo, JoJo with the guys (any of them), etc. Basically what ever the accounts that they follow post, they'll like it.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Fri May 13, 2016 2:43 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
grace8136 wrote:JC noticed this yesterday, but was probably trying to wait and see what she did next.

yes, from now on we won't know if she's liking pics of Robby and Chase because she likes everything JoJo or if she is liking it because she got a call from an angry producer. If she continued to like only Jordan pics for a few more days, that would have given us a definitive answer imo. I was hoping some of the IG pages would post JoJo with Robby and Chase and we could see what she did.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri May 13, 2016 2:55 pm

grace8136 wrote:

yes, from now on we won't know if she's liking pics of Robby and Chase because she likes everything JoJo or if she is liking it because she got a call from an angry producer. If she continued to like only Jordan pics for a few more days, that would have given us a definitive answer imo. I was hoping some of the IG pages would post JoJo with Robby and Chase and we could see what she did.
That's the thing, though. The accounts were only posting those two pics of JoJo and Jordan, and she liked one. From what I've noticed, she pretty much always likes pictures out of order. She'll like 1 from 7 hours ago...but not 1 from 2 hours ago. I don't think there's any ryme or reasons as to why she does what she does on IG IMO. She's been liking pics of Jordan since the season started filming. Same with James. And same with Luke. Etc. etc. I do think there's a huge possibility JoJo picked Jordan, but the moms IG activity isn't the best "source" IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 13, 2016 3:06 pm

ED wrote:Could be something, could be nothing: JoJo's mom has been liking a number of Bachelorette photos on Instagram recently, the only one she has liked since FRC are those with JoJo and Jordan.
Shayne Lamas 2.0. Shayne's mom could not keep things zipped either. She was an avid poster at FORT, albeit thinly veiled.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri May 13, 2016 3:34 pm

It's from the Instagram bachelorette12jojo. The first picture. She liked that along with a whole bunch of pics of just JoJo and JoJo with past bachelorettes about 16 hours ago.

Btw, I've been tracking her moms likes since the bachelor was airing. Same with Ben and other family/friends who follow JoJo/bachelor/ette fan pages.

Bam!  Thank you, Momma Fletcher!  giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri May 13, 2016 3:36 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:

Bam!  Thank you, Momma Fletcher!  giggling
I really don't think it's a definite answer though IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 82 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 58 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+87
pitci
sbolduc
Cila51290
traveler90
Jolena