SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 33 of 82 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 57 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Thu May 12, 2016 5:47 pm

Yup. Done. heartbeat

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Mommyof2 Thu May 12, 2016 6:10 pm

Btw, in that bleacher photo, is Jordan holding JoJo's face while he is kissing her? I can't make it out.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Thu May 12, 2016 6:12 pm

I'm no master at this but I would say his hand is just under her jaw holding her neck. I knew from that picture that Jo^3 had some chemistry I just didn't realize it began so early!!

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu May 12, 2016 6:47 pm

casjacknick wrote:I'm no master at this but I would say his hand is just under her jaw holding her neck. I knew from that picture that Jo^3 had some chemistry I just didn't realize it began so early!!

YES!!!!! I swear I will ship them if this name takes off. I'll play nice. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri May 13, 2016 11:18 am

Well listing "energy" as one of his best attributes has done nothing to endear him to me. I find motor mouths exhausting, perhaps because I'm the opposite. Oh well, it's JoJo who has to live with it, if she chose him that is. I'm still hoping he got overtaken by Chase. Chase seems more like Ben anyway, if that's what JoJo was looking for.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by ED Fri May 13, 2016 1:40 pm

Could be something, could be nothing: JoJo's mom has been liking a number of Bachelorette photos on Instagram recently, the only one she has liked since FRC are those with JoJo and Jordan.

ED

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Fri May 13, 2016 1:42 pm

ED wrote:Could be something, could be nothing: JoJo's mom has been liking a number of Bachelorette photos on Instagram recently, the only one she has liked since FRC are those with JoJo and Jordan.

does she really? :O wow I really salute you guys for noticing such things, this forum is totally the major reason why I can enjoy watching the show.
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri May 13, 2016 1:44 pm

ED wrote:Could be something, could be nothing: JoJo's mom has been liking a number of Bachelorette photos on Instagram recently, the only one she has liked since FRC are those with JoJo and Jordan.

Thanks for this! That's definitely interesting! Do you have a username for one of the people that posted a picture that Soraya liked?

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri May 13, 2016 1:52 pm

That could be a HUGE clue. I mean, I was ready to call it before they even met once we knew she was lead and he was a contestant. But F1. Seriously, almost a no brainer with its predictability.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri May 13, 2016 1:56 pm

IMO....it's a cautious clue but not a huge clue. Des's mom liked a ton of posts with regards to Brooks as well....this season is either going to be obvious or not. If obvious TPTB will let everyone involve give it away...jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri May 13, 2016 1:59 pm

mindless wrote:Well listing "energy" as one of his best attributes has done nothing to endear him to me. I find motor mouths exhausting, perhaps because I'm the opposite. Oh well, it's JoJo who has to live with it, if she chose him that is. I'm still hoping he got overtaken by Chase. Chase seems more like Ben anyway, if that's what JoJo was looking for.  

Well, we don't know for sure if Chase is anything like Ben, but I agree on paper of the F3, he seems closest to Ben. But I guess we will see for sure in a few weeks once we actually "meet" him.

I never thought Ben was JoJo's actual type. That would be the Jordan's of this world. People with more energy and edge. I always feel like she was attracted to Ben, because on paper he's who she thought she should be with because of the stability. Plus she was in the bubble. IRL, I really think Jo would have gotten bored with Ben pretty quickly.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri May 13, 2016 2:02 pm

I follow her too and only noticed she liked one photo of JoJo and Jordan post FRC. She liked more than one? She has also been liking videos/pics of just JoJo.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 82 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 57 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+87
pitci
sbolduc
Cila51290
traveler90
Jolena