SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 32 of 82 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 57 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Mommyof2 Thu May 12, 2016 3:32 pm

mysthelma wrote:Dayum the twins on that bosom of Jojo... :cutesmile!: :bigsmile: staring right at Jordon laugh out loud

Pssst, Jordan. My eyes are up here! Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 3806527698
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by julychild Thu May 12, 2016 3:41 pm

Always like it when the lead becomes instantly comfortable with one or two of the casts. I think it helps them to relax and be more natural.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu May 12, 2016 3:57 pm

It's cute. It looks they're playing with each other's fingers and he's just watching laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu May 12, 2016 4:03 pm

Last edited by Mommyof1 on Thu May 12, 2016 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Thu May 12, 2016 4:04 pm

well this is lovely Smiley can't wait to see more.
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2016 4:13 pm

The 2 SCs above are tagged as Nick S on ABC... http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/photos/

(then again, they have a Christian photo tagged as Grant!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 12, 2016 4:22 pm

ElonM wrote:Can't wait to see these two on my screen in motion.

They look good together.
The couple or her boobs? Or both? 
I hope she wore a lot of boob tape.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 12, 2016 4:26 pm

sophienette wrote:The 2 SCs above are tagged as Nick S on ABC... http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/photos/

(then again, they have a Christian photo tagged as Grant!)

and in all of Des's pic's they tag her as Andi Dorfman. I swear they need to hire some of us.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu May 12, 2016 4:40 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
ElonM wrote:Can't wait to see these two on my screen in motion.

They look good together.
The couple or her boobs? Or both? 
I hope she wore a lot of boob tape.

The couple Hugesmile
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2016 5:36 pm

[quote="grace8136Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 Screen%20Shot%202016-05-12%20at%2012.59.00%20PM_zpsrrzdbunc
my sc[/quote]

Wow! Jojo is really attaching herself onto him night one  giggling .  I totally expected it, but maybe not quite this much. She looks like "OK I'll just be staying right here, carry on with the show producers"   Smiley

To me it's all good - whether she's all about him, they have amazing chemistry and he's a fun, sexy, obvious F1 from the start or it's like that until it's not, and he's the perfect smokescreen for her to end up with a slower burn, less obvious, under the radar choice.  I always think you need a really good chemistry from the start person if there's going to be a foiler (eg Chantal, Brooks) because the viewers will easily buy in and think "yep those spoilers must be right on, she's all about him already".  An obvious Jojo and Jordan connection was a no brainer from when they were both "announced" IMO. Will it last and grow from both of them is the question IMO.

I'm excited to see how it will go! But basically if RS spoils Jordan as F1 I'll totally believe it and be pumped about it, and also totally doubt it and be looking for other more subtle connections too :Nod: .  So in other words ... fun season for me!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu May 12, 2016 5:42 pm

I hope they show us a good chunk of their first night conversation. It would be interesting to know how they got that comfortable and close to each other that quickly. It's cute.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2016 5:46 pm

That pic from http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/photos/ almost looks like an after FRC pic!

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 32 110

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 82 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 57 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+87
pitci
sbolduc
Cila51290
traveler90
Jolena