SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 27 of 82 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 54 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:02 pm

I actually think the guy on the right with the non-manscaped, non-oiled huggable, pinchable belly looks like more fun and cuter. JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:04 pm

IA Duke, what little vid's I saw of him, he just doesn't do a thing for me. He seems to be always auditioning.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:11 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:IA Duke, what little vid's I saw of him, he just doesn't do a thing for me. He seems to be always auditioning.

Who knows maybe that is what TPTB want us to think that Jordan is the F1. Kind of hope so. :yes:

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 27 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:24 pm

I just...

Well, first of all, when I watch this show my primary goal isn't for a love story, because really, the genuine love stories are few and far between on this thing. And when I do find the rare love story that I "fall for," I prefere it to be between two (relatively) normal people, finding themselves in an extraoirdinary situation. For me, JoJo and Jordan are neither "normal" people. It just feels too scripted and not organic to me. I think I will have trouble rooting for them because of that. The minute Jordan was announced I just knew JoJo would be all over him. I called him as the likely F1 or Bachelor before they even filmed the meet and greet, as I'm sure most people did. It's just... Too obvious/not fun/blah.

Also, Aaron is just so intensely private. I cannot imagine he's going to love Reality Steve and the tabloids printing and talking about his "family drama" and "brotherly fued" and speculation about Olivia Munn causing family discourse or whatever - as it has already begun and the season has not even started. If it's really the Jordan show - well, Aaron whether he likes it or not, will probably find some speculation about his family life in the tabloids this summer. I'm a huge Aaron Rodgers/Packer fan. I just don't see how this is probably something he wants as a distraction.

Last edited by sosleepy on Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:25 pm

Brill wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:IA Duke, what little vid's I saw of him, he just doesn't do a thing for me. He seems to be always auditioning.

Who knows maybe that is what TPTB want us to think that Jordan is the F1.  Kind of hope so. :yes:

Yup, I've thought that too. He gets to F2, gets all the exposure he wants, auditioning along the way, everyone feels sorry for the F2, everyone loves him, phone starts ringing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:07 pm

I honestly do not find him good looking and I highly doubt he is on the show to "find love".
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:38 am

Hardly anyone is. I'm not so sure Jojo is either.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by metalgirl Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:23 am

I think JoJo's on the show to screw with Chad. It was one thing to use him as a minor plot device with Ben, but altogether different when she's on screen grinding against 10-15 guys. I think she's making a point.
metalgirl
metalgirl

Female Posts : 988

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:06 pm

I think she wants to find love, but not sure if she'll find it. We'll see I guess.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:21 pm

I think most likely the guy grinding against JoHo is making the point. That seems more logical.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:03 am

This tweet made me chuckle. laugh out loud

Walter Hickey IV
@wmhickey10

JoJo is going to marry @AaronRodgers12 brother. Jordan and JoJo. ❤️❤️

9:32pm - 14 Mar 16

Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:14 am

Of course she is . We knew he was going to be her F1 before she did cantstopl
#predictableimo

But not marriage. #anotherimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 82 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 54 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+87
pitci
sbolduc
Cila51290
traveler90
Jolena