SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 19 of 82 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 50 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:08 pm

Kashathediva wrote:It didn't hurt Jesse Palmer and he was a moron his season.

Jesse wasn't the f1 or even on the Bachelorette. I do think it took him a while to be taken seriously and I never heard him talk about the show until recently. Jordan is on this season so will get enough publicity from going late in the show, and therefore doesn't need to be f1 or lead.  All JMO of course.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:09 pm

sosleepy wrote:Jordan Rodgers being the pre-season favorite and RS calling it the JoJo and Jordan show is just soooo predictably annoying. Obbiously, like OBVIOUSLY this is how it was going to pan out the minute these two plants were cast. I give them 4-6 months. Just long enough for them to famewhore it up in the boxes at Lambeau next season. This Bachelorette distraction better not affect Aaron's game next fall. He's such a private person. And of my obsessions- Packers >Bachelor franchise any day of the week.  

If that turns out to be the case, then perhaps he should've expressed that to Jordan. With his connections, he could've hooked Jordan up with a broadcasting gig easily, assuming that is his motive for doing the show, which it is IMO. He didn't need to go on the show for that considering who his brother is.

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:10 pm

Aaron probably cares about 0.01% that his brother will be on the show. But oh do I wish he would live tweet about it. He and Olivia both have a great sense of humor and their tweets would be good.

As long as Jordan doesn't make an a$$ of himself this really shouldn't affect his career too much. Although I still stand by the fact that not being F1 or the next lead is really in his best interest.

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 87b72b10 Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 86669110 Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 19 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:12 pm

It just kills me because I usually LOVE The Bachelorette so much more than The Bachelor/BIP/BP. It's usually my favorite edition of The Franchise. We get one shot a year, and this season is already a bust. It's been a few years since there was a good season of the 'ette, IMO. Le Sigh. Yep, next.

Also, yeah, Aaron is a professional, so I'm guessing he won't let this circus affect him.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:16 pm

Just curious how we already know this season is a bust?

Personally the leads I looked forward to the most were the worst IMO. Jen Scheft, Travis, Brad 2.0 and boring Ben H. Whereas I had low expectations for Charlie, Byron, Ashley and JPG and all thoroughly entertained me. I am over the love story, I want to be entertained, so for me this season still holds hope.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:26 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Just curious how we already know this season is a bust?

Personally the leads I looked forward to the most were the worst IMO. Jen Scheft, Travis, Brad 2.0 and boring Ben H. Whereas I had low expectations for Charlie, Byron, Ashley and JPG and all thoroughly entertained me. I am over the love story, I want to be entertained, so for me this season still holds hope.

Perhaps I'm being premature in calling JoJo's seasons a bust. But I watched Ben H.'s season beginning to end, and though I thought Jo came across as a fun loving, friendly gal, she also kind of very much reeked of plant. Jordan Rodgers obviously is a plant. I would personally rather see two relatively normal people (of which neither Jo or Jordan are) find themselves in an extremely abnormal situation. JMO.

Last edited by sosleepy on Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:34 pm

Ehh, it's not any different for me than RS predicting it was the Ben and Lauren show on the bachelor. They didn't even bother to edit their relationship. The whole season was predictable. Same goes for Juan Pablo's season, Kaitlyn's season, Andi's season, Chris Soules' season, etc. They're all pretty predictable in their own way mixed in with some drama.

If JoJo does pick Jordan, and they're in to each other, then I don't have a problem with it.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:37 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
bluwavz wrote:Hey now it could be true everlasting love and they could get married and live happily ever after! JoJo's attraction to this guy may have absolutely nothing to do with the fact that he has a famous brother and Jordan could've fell head over heels for this basic woman he could easily get any day in real life! Haha I crack myself up. rotfl Luke's season here yet? I'm already over this predictable one. cheeky

All JMO.  :halo:

We may not agree about JoJo, but I agree bachelor Luke sounds pretty good. Unless he is as boring as Ben H. Then there just isn't enough hot to compensate. JMO.

Looks like we will be on TeamLuke together! bestbud! Hope he has a sarcastic sense of humor to compliment his background and looks. Since he's also a singer, I hope he also has sexy voice. Don't disappointment me Luke!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:14 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Just curious how we already know this season is a bust?

If viewers decide the season is a bust even before filming is complete, then they can always do something else with their time on Monday nights. Call me crazy, but I think I'll actually watch a few episodes and then decide.

I'm with you on the seasons where I didn't expect much yet found myself entertained. wine That's what this show is for me - entertainment. Any time it's not, I just use my handy-dandy remote and power on through to something else.

I'm not that interested in Jordan Rodgers at this point. Being related to an NFL QB doesn't make him anything special - secondhand fame just doesn't rate that high on the excitement meter for me. It seems he was a Vandy QB for two years then couldn't make it past the practice squad for a couple of teams before hanging it up. Does he even have a job? (All IMHO.)

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:44 pm

Do we have a cute couple name for Jordan and JoJo yet? I vote JoJoJo or JoCubed! laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:44 pm

albean99 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:It didn't hurt Jesse Palmer and he was a moron his season.

Jesse wasn't the f1 or even on the Bachelorette. I do think it took him a while to be taken seriously and I never heard him talk about the show until recently. Jordan is on this season so will get enough publicity from going late in the show, and therefore doesn't need to be f1 or lead.  All JMO of course.

I think it took Jesse a while to be taken seriously because he was simply a moron. The guy appeared to be suffering from concussion syndrome naturally with no fault of the sport. Maybe he grew up? Frontal lobe transplant?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:21 pm

I'm not liking JoJo's taste in guys at all. Her apparently being all into Jordan, just seems like more of a status thing...girls that just want to date pro athletes. Eye rolls.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 82 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 50 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+87
pitci
sbolduc
Cila51290
traveler90
Jolena