SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 18 of 82 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 50 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:46 am

IA, Ash.  If his or team actually did the releasing, it was with approval and help from the show.  Most likely, it came from TPTB associated with the show.  IMO, TPTB are going to ride his publicity as far as they can to encourage and hopefully bring in a wider audience (football, fans of his brother, fans of his brother's gf, etc.). JMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bleuberry Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:27 am

Even hearing that he has a 'camp' annoys me. Rolling Eyes Where are the normal people? I can't even fake root for them a few months. laugh out loud

Feels like two plants ending up together. Next.

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:50 am

bleuberry wrote:Even hearing that he has a 'camp' annoys me. Rolling Eyes Where are the normal people? I can't even fake root for them a few months. laugh out loud

Feels like two plants ending up together. Next.

Where are the "normal" people? JMOAA:
They are setting their alarms and getting up at 6:30AM to go to work. They work long hours. They generally are not getting annual raises and work hard to keep their job and health benefits. Some barely make rent or car payments and count themselves lucky if they do have their own place without a room mate or mom/dad. Many have student loans to pay off. Some have imperfect complexions and are a bit overweight or "soft". Some have receding hairlines. A first date for many of them equals going out for coffee and keeping things light in hopes of enjoying themselves with the prospect of a second date.
That makes for boring tv for those that want escape.
It is two plants getting together.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:01 am

True. It's getting harder and harder to relate to these people. I guess I shouldn't be surprised, this must be exactly what attracts casting.

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:43 pm

I became a little less excited for this season knowing that Jordan is her supposed favorite. I really hope it doesn't end up being that way. Like how predictable to pick the former pro baller, who's related to a famous football player. Meh. I just can't take him seriously, and IMO it would be a joke to have him as the next Bachelor. He's cute in a way, and I see how some will think he's "hot". And he seems charming, so I get it. But I think he's prob too over confident. For me, the hot guys are the one's who don't know they're hot. I know a lot of contestants are not there for "the right reasons". But I like it when it's at least a little believeable that they want to meet someone. Otherwise it's lame to me. Jordan does remind me of Josh...At this point I'm in it for the other guys, and hopefully a genuine guy for the Bachelor.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:49 pm

From my understanding, the guy that falls into Jordan's place usually is the back up or go to guy if the main does not fall in love. Similar to Shayne Lamas during Matt Grant's season.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:32 pm

Jordan Rodgers being the pre-season favorite and RS calling it the JoJo and Jordan show is just soooo predictably annoying. Obbiously, like OBVIOUSLY this is how it was going to pan out the minute these two plants were cast. I give them 4-6 months. Just long enough for them to famewhore it up in the boxes at Lambeau next season. This Bachelorette distraction better not affect Aaron's game next fall. He's such a private person. And of my obsessions- Packers >Bachelor franchise any day of the week.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:44 pm

I'm not convinced yet. I still don't think it helps Jordan at all in his quest to be a sports journalist.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:51 pm

It didn't hurt Jesse Palmer and he was a moron his season.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:02 pm

Hey now it could be true everlasting love and they could get married and live happily ever after! JoJo's attraction to this guy may have absolutely nothing to do with the fact that he has a famous brother and Jordan could've fell head over heels for this basic woman he could easily get any day in real life! Haha I crack myself up. rotfl Luke's season here yet? I'm already over this predictable one. cheeky

All JMO.  :halo:
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:05 pm

sosleepy wrote:Jordan Rodgers being the pre-season favorite and RS calling it the JoJo and Jordan show is just soooo predictably annoying. Obbiously, like OBVIOUSLY this is how it was going to pan out the minute these two plants were cast. I give them 4-6 months. Just long enough for them to famewhore it up in the boxes at Lambeau next season. This Bachelorette distraction better not affect Aaron's game next fall. He's such a private person. And of my obsessions- Packers >Bachelor franchise any day of the week.  

No offense, but if Jordan's relationship status affects Aaron's play that would be pathetic. Aaron is by far one of the best qbs in the league and on the greatest ever list, I don't think this will even register on his football radar. JMO.

I don't think the show has to hurt Jordan in broadcasting, how he handles himself will decide that. Jesse Palmer actually says intelligent things now, it still freaks me out a little. Hugesmile
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:07 pm

bluwavz wrote:Hey now it could be true everlasting love and they could get married and live happily ever after! JoJo's attraction to this guy may have absolutely nothing to do with the fact that he has a famous brother and Jordan could've fell head over heels for this basic woman he could easily get any day in real life! Haha I crack myself up. rotfl Luke's season here yet? I'm already over this predictable one. cheeky

All JMO.  :halo:

We may not agree about JoJo, but I agree bachelor Luke sounds pretty good. Unless he is as boring as Ben H. Then there just isn't enough hot to compensate. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 82 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 50 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+87
pitci
sbolduc
Cila51290
traveler90
Jolena