SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 17 of 82 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 49 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by umngirl Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:55 pm

bleuberry wrote:Why should Jordan run? I'm getting the implication that he's too good for her. How so?

I find his motives a little suspect, so naturally I think this makes them a good match laugh out loud.

Because I think he can do better and I want a different woman to complete the trio of significant others for the Rodgers brothers.

His motives are completely the wrong ones but I want him to get his career moreso than I want JoJo to find love. (Not that I think jojo is looking for love on this show.)

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 87b72b10 Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 86669110 Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bleuberry Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:10 am

Ah ok. I guess I would rather she get with a like-minded guy (ie there to also further his career) vs some sucker for love. Free up the sincere ones for the Bachelor gig. But I know that's asking much from this franchise laugh out loud.

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:48 am

I think it's just annoying that the semi famous guy gets all the preseason attention because he has a great pr team, and then the season attention as well. While it is possible, I doubt he will really fall for JoJo, even if he is the f1. JoJo will just get trampled over by his pr team when the break up happens. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:06 am

Fingersandtoes wrote:I think it's just annoying that the semi famous guy gets all the preseason attention because he has a great pr team, and then the season attention as well. While it is possible, I doubt he will really fall for JoJo, even if he is the f1. JoJo will just get trampled over by his pr team when the break up happens. Jmo.

No just your opinion; mine too.
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:27 am

FLChica wrote:
bluwavz wrote:Since Jordan is reminding some of Josh and JoJo is reminding some of MeAndI, JorJo can be the next Jodi! That is unless Jordan pulls a Brooks like I'm hoping he does. Come on, TPTB, give me something that isn't totally predictable this season. cheeky

If Jordan pulls a Brooks, then who will Jojo's Chris be? question

Chad. laugh out loud laugh out loud
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:40 am

Seabear wrote:
FLChica wrote:
bluwavz wrote:Since Jordan is reminding some of Josh and JoJo is reminding some of MeAndI, JorJo can be the next Jodi! That is unless Jordan pulls a Brooks like I'm hoping he does. Come on, TPTB, give me something that isn't totally predictable this season. cheeky

If Jordan pulls a Brooks, then who will Jojo's Chris be? question

Chad. laugh out loud laugh out loud

spitcoffee
But but but....Chad said he's not waiting for Jojo no more! Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 3806527698
Can you imagine if Jordan pulled a Brooks? Jojo will blow her mind :Nod:
I think he'll stick around for the ride Rolling Eyes :gotcha:

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:14 am

Fingersandtoes wrote:I think it's just annoying that the semi famous guy gets all the preseason attention because he has a great pr team, and then the season attention as well. While it is possible, I doubt he will really fall for JoJo, even if he is the f1. JoJo will just get trampled over by his pr team when the break up happens. Jmo.

Part of me wonders who RS's insight as for his "Jordan and Jojo show" - is it Jordan's PR team too? laugh out loud

Jordan was also confirmed before the show - Jojo probably scoped him out on SM (because who wouldnt). He has a leg up than any of these other guys.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:39 am

I think for me all of the leads and contestants just get lumped together at this point (although some better than others). I could go on and on about the leads and contestants that have used this show for exposure and have gained something from it besides just love (examples - Des, Sean, Ali, Nick Viall, Shawn Booth, etc). The list can go on and on.

That's why 98% of them all put their contact information (even the most newly minted engaged couple) on their social media accounts. They all want opportunities. Nothing wrong with that IMO. Some find love on the show and some don't. Same story, different season.

If Jordan went on for exposure and was hopeful for opportunities post show, but ended up falling for JoJo too in the process then good for him.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:58 am

IMO it's just different caliber when you have your own pr team planting stories even before the show starts airing. Does that happen every season, us weekly headlines about one contestant two weeks into filming?
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:04 am

Fingersandtoes wrote:IMO it's just different caliber when you have your own pr team planting stories even before the show starts airing. Does that happen every season, us weekly headlines about one contestant two weeks into filming?

How do we know it was Jordan's PR team? The story simply said that he was a front runner and that he was hitting it off with JoJo. Robert Mills retweeted that story from Us Weekly. It was a pretty basic story with not much information. I wouldn't be surprised if the show leaked it.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:24 am

Ash2214 wrote:
Fingersandtoes wrote:IMO it's just different caliber when you have your own pr team planting stories even before the show starts airing. Does that happen every season, us weekly headlines about one contestant two weeks into filming?

How do we know it was Jordan's PR team? The story simply said that he was a front runner and that he was hitting it off with JoJo. Robert Mills retweeted that story from Us Weekly. It was a pretty basic story with not much information. I wouldn't be surprised if the show leaked it.

Jmo, but I have no doubt he has his own pr pushing his name out there. He openly went to the show to get his name to the public, he has the resources. Of course it serves the show too, they have no objection at all. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:34 am

Fingersandtoes wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:

Jmo, but I have no doubt he has his own pr pushing his name out there. He openly went to the show to get his name to the public, he has the resources. Of course it serves the show too, they have no objection at all. Jmo.

Maybe he does, but IMO, I highly doubt that article came from his camp. The show loves the fact that they have a semi famous person on there. He'll help bring in more viewers. I can see the show propping him pre season.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 82 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 49 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+87
pitci
sbolduc
Cila51290
traveler90
Jolena