SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 15 of 82 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 48 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:19 pm

Diana wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:From RS' update today:  
I’m hearing that this season is the JoJo and Jordan show, and everyone else can see it.
We all called that one the day he was announced.

Agreed! I said that day he will be F1 and if he is not he will be the next Bachelor. Will have to watch but him as F1 doesn't give me the warm fuzzies for a lasting relationship....I hope I am wrong.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Beach Lover Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:28 pm

I think being F1 gets you nowhere if you aren't really into it for love and a lasting relationship. If he's really only doing the show to boost his career he'd be better off going out F2.  I don't see him as the next bachelor either especially if he wants to be taken seriously as a potential sports broadcaster.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:30 pm

Beach Lover wrote:I think being F1 gets you nowhere if you aren't really into it for love and a lasting relationship. If he's really only doing the show to boost his career he'd be better off going out F2.  I don't see him as the next bachelor either especially if he wants to be taken seriously as a potential sports broadcaster.

It worked out Okay for Jesse Palmer.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:45 pm

ForeverLove wrote:Maybe she'll pick him so her mashed name can still be JoJo laugh out loud. Wasn't hard to sniff out the highest profile guy there and aim for him. They both might want a disposable relationship imo.

Oh no way! The mashed name part is my favorite part! I would like to nominate JorJo and Jodan. I don't know why but they both sound like names from the star wars franchise to me.
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:46 pm

Interesting read of their love compatibility, Jordan is Virgo August 30 and JoJo is Scorpio Nov. 1.
http://www.ask-oracle.com/sign-compatibility/virgo-man-scorpio-woman/

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:01 pm

I could never see him leaving on his own after getting 'just enough' exposure as was suggested. What's more exposure than lasting till the end and getting the girl?

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:07 pm

No surprise. From bios alone, he's clearly the big man on campus and she strikes me as a girl who would be so into it. Whatever, she doesn't need to marry this dude, as long as it's fun and things are going well for them, I can easily see myself on Team Jojojo, Jo^3, or JoCubed. Whatever we prefer laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:23 pm

bluwavz wrote:Since Jordan is reminding some of Josh and JoJo is reminding some of MeAndI, JorJo can be the next Jodi! That is unless Jordan pulls a Brooks like I'm hoping he does. Come on, TPTB, give me something that isn't totally predictable this season. cheeky

Oh gosh it is laugh out loud Well this time I won't be jumping on the 2.0 fan train! And if true, JoJo will have a future BIL who actually gets to play every game and his GF is more well-known!. Now if Aaron and Olivia get engaged months after then it really will be Jodi 2.0 family wise. :shocked!: Then again RS could just be getting this news fed to him!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 1f49c

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 8367-910 Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 I_got_13 Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 E5kqdm15 Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:29 pm

But then there's a defeaning subtle implosion in the fam and Olivia goes on to hookup with like Payton Manning, etc etc. Gotta complete the story, Linds!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:42 pm

laugh out loud Oh right, didn't want to put too much of a damper on JoJo's happily ever never! Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 1f60b

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 1f49c

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 8367-910 Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 I_got_13 Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 E5kqdm15 Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:47 pm

I mean there is a third brother here so at the very least they could play switcharoo with the significant others. I think Olivia's sticking with Aaron though. Jordan and Luke can swap. Lol

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 87b72b10 Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 86669110 Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:59 pm

If JoJo was smart, she'd realize she's better off not picking Jordan. After they inevitably breakup (c'mon let's be real), mostly everyone will be on Team Jordan. This is Aaron Rodgers' brother after all. RS is right. This will not end well for her. Oh well. #FreeJordan cheeky

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 82 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 48 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+87
pitci
sbolduc
Cila51290
traveler90
Jolena