SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 13 of 82 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 47 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bleuberry Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:29 pm

Of course it is. laugh out loud

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by SarahD Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:29 pm

Nooooo...I want Jordan for the lead - not with Joho!

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:31 pm

bblake wrote:It'd be pretty hilarious if twice there was an obvious, "brother of an NFL player" plant for the next Bachelor, and twice the lead screwed up TPTB's plans by picking them laugh out loud

I hope that happens. Jordan being the next lead would be so stupid, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:32 pm

He compared it to the Ben and Lauren show. I'm not surprised in the least bit. I have thought that Jordan will be F1 and Luke would be the next bachelor.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:32 pm

I don't know what or who I want for what since we have yet to see a darn thing. But hey they made JoJo the lead, so if she wants him she can have him. Too bad for whatever TPTB want. But if she is so fake and they want him as the lead wouldn't she pick someone else to ensure continued TPTB love? JMO
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:42 pm

RS also said it wouldn't end well for Jojo if she picks Jordan.  Not sure why he says that or what he might know but I somehow can't see those two being in it for the long haul like it seems Ben and Lauren are. It will be interesting to see just how hot their chemistry is though.

Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:44 pm

His broadcasting career chances would be so much better if he wasn't unattached at the end of this IMO. Maybe I can hope he leaves on his own.

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 87b72b10 Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 86669110 Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:46 pm

Yeah, I guess if they are both in it to further their game then both in for the wrong reasons and won't end well. They may be by ATFR or a few months after ATFR.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:47 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:From RS' update today:  
I’m hearing that this season is the JoJo and Jordan show, and everyone else can see it.
Well... this season just got less interesting
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:54 pm

lightredemption wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:From RS' update today:  
I’m hearing that this season is the JoJo and Jordan show, and everyone else can see it.
Well... this season just got less interesting

Eh, Des was all about Brooks according to RS too. And while she was into Brooks, she and Chris were developing at the same time. I am going to wait and see. RS doesn't do as well with the bachelorettes. He had Andi spot on (I thought her family or friends were feeding him info), but Emily he barely announced Jef before HTDs and had Sean as F2 for a while. He screwed Des up from the F1 to Zak as F3, he was wrong at every turn. With Kaitlyn she picked no one up until she snap chatted herself in bed with Shawn. He even claimed that is she was with Shawn at AFTR that it was because they got together after she picked no one.

So I will just wait and see. We had the cute Ben and Lauren pics to back him up last season. So far we have nothing with Jordan. JMO
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:56 pm

^^ I really hope that's the case. I don't have much interest in watching the show sell a JoJo/Jordan love story. Hopefully there'll be a twist
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:58 pm

Do we even have a one on one date confirmed for Jordan? Hey if Jordan likes Jojo and vice versa... more power to them. At least the producers will get to keep him around longer. It would be such good tv if he leaves close to the end on his own and Robby leaves for his ex and Jojo still has to "compete" even as the Ette. Terrible for Jojo, but good tv.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 82 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 47 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+87
pitci
sbolduc
Cila51290
traveler90
Jolena