SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 11 of 82 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 46 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Ash2214 Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:59 pm

Idlemess wrote:IF he is gone... maybe it was his choice, jmo.

Perhaps, but not even lasting to the halfway point would do pretty much nothing for his exposure. IMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:02 pm

They didn't cast Jordan Rodgers for him to just be a MOT guy. F6 is the earliest I could see him being eliminated if JoJo wasn't into him.

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:16 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
Idlemess wrote:IF he is gone... maybe it was his choice, jmo.

Perhaps, but not even lasting to the halfway point would do pretty much nothing for his exposure. IMO

Who knows what happened. It's all speculation at this point.

Maybe he found that the show was not for him regardless of looking for exposure. Just being on the show I'm sure is enough but it all depends on what was/is going on that would make anyone wants off a show. Maybe he wasn't into JoJo or his interaction with the other guys did not go over well. Again who knows! JMO

And maybe he is still on the show having the time of his life and someone is manning his IG account. JMO
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:27 pm

To digress a little, I saw that his brother, Luke's girlfriend, Lindsay Davis (@linzi5) knows and follows Jojo's cousin, Darious Shafie, and vice versa. Next to her brothers, Jojo is really close to Darious. Six degrees of separation and all of that...

Carry on.

Last edited by julychild on Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:29 pm

no no

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:38 am

Just to make note of it because I know there was a discussion about Jordan following 2 more people over the course of a week - JoJo was following 401 people as of yesterday. Today she is following 400.

We know they don't have access to their phones, so I just wanted to note that it's not uncommon for people to lose or gain someone on their following list, especially when they follow a lot of people. Re-activating accounts and deactivating accounts happens.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:35 am

Thanks Ash. IA one or two followers difference IMO is not sufficient to judge activity.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:03 am

DebutAlbum wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:It's just my opinion, but even if JoJo had zero interest in Jordan and wanted him gone, I'm not so sure production would let her cut him in episode four (not even at the halfway point of the season), but I guess we'll find out eventually.

I agree, and that's what really annoys me. It's pretty obvious what will most likely happen, IMO. IE: Jordan getting a HTD and being a top candidate for the next Bachelor.

Not necessarily, IMO. Last season we had a "producer's pick" that was a lock for a HTD and a top candidate for the next Bachelorette. We all know how that ended.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:08 pm

I don't think she was a top candidate for Bachelorette except in her own mind, FLChica. I wouldn't doubt that they made her think she was in the hunt but in reality was probably well down the list.

I just find it difficult to believe that Jordan would be interested in being lead since he has career aspirations in sports media. He'll probably get enough press by just being on Jojo's show so can't see a benefit to him being the Bachelor other than money.

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 1646190589

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:13 pm

albean99 wrote:I don't think she was a top candidate for Bachelorette except in her own mind, FLChica. I wouldn't doubt that they made her think she was in the hunt but in reality was probably well down the list.

I just find it difficult to believe that Jordan would be interested in being lead since he has career aspirations in sports media. He'll probably get enough press by just being on Jojo's show so can't see a benefit to him being the Bachelor other than money.

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 1646190589

Jesse Palmer is now one of the leading college football talking heads for ESPN. So it can help.

I enjoy Aaron and his sense of humor, so I am willing to give Jordan a chance.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:19 pm

I actually think that he would prefer to be the F1 versus the being the bachelor, given that he and JoJo really hit it off and genuinely "fall" for each other. Either that or he would hope to make it to the F4 and then leave gracefully whether it's his choice or by JoJo.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:35 pm

I'm still going with his sweet spot being F6-F4. He can then be passed over realistically as the next lead, doesn't have a new relationship, and got enough FaceTime to make a run at being a broadcaster.

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 87b72b10 Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 86669110 Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 82 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 46 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+87
pitci
sbolduc
Cila51290
traveler90
Jolena