SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 50 of 54 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

gridlocked - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by richmondrose Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:57 am

^^^Yes, I've looked high and low for him as well. A little more direction from notsobach might help.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

gridlocked - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:39 pm

Add me to the no luck on finding him either list.  

Grace, RS must have found Coley's pics before he went private or had someone email him Coley's IG pics one.  But great effort sleuthing and finding the little you and JC did on him.  

So, out of the 6 he posted yesterday, we already had half of them; Robby, Christian and Coley.  gridlocked - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 50 1710264613  Unless I missed someone finding Evan, Grant and Wells, and if someone did, I apologize... real life's been getting in the way of my board and sleuthing time!   giggling   Great sleuthing work everyone!  :claphands group hug
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:29 pm

^^ And I see that he had many of the same photos that we had here first. :gotcha: :claphands
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:09 pm

clapping! That's awesome work! It's so enjoyable to find contestants and sleuth them out!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:11 pm

Should we have threads for them too? I think we're missing some?

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:14 pm

Please list the names for me, that we are missing. TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:17 pm

We need a thread for Coley Knust, Grant Kemp, Evan Bass.  We already have a threads for Christian, Robby and Wells.  Blu posted info on all 6 yesterday in the no discussion thread.  Not sure if the info we have in each thread is the exact same or if RS posted some info we didn't have.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:24 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Add me to the no luck on finding him either list.  

Grace, RS must have found Coley's pics before he went private or had someone email him Coley's IG pics one.  But great effort sleuthing and finding the little you and JC did on him.  

So, out of the 6 he posted yesterday, we already had half of them; Robby, Christian and Coley.  gridlocked - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 50 1710264613  Unless I missed someone finding Evan, Grant and Wells, and if someone did, I apologize... real life's been getting in the way of my board and sleuthing time!   giggling   Great sleuthing work everyone!  :claphands group hug

Thanks LB, Mof1, GA. I noticed there were pics from Robby's private IG account too, so I assumed their followers probably sent them to RS. In Robby's case, it seems like it was Hope or her friends because of the info on him not telling Hope about going on the show. Also, the part about them living in different cities for years and breaking up a few times was left out. Hope still has her twitter profile pic with Robby up, so putting those two together, it seems that she's not going away quietly.

Now if we could only find "Raymond." :headbanging

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:18 am

James Fuertes
Nashville, TN
gridlocked - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 50 12135423_1488929174769538_1649053588_a
IG: @jamesjfuertes

Off IG until 1 week ago, pretty sure it was private last week.
Following: Evan, Christian
Followers: Evan, Christian, Coley

twitter: @jamesjfuertes
Off twitter from 3/5 - 4/6

https://www.facebook.com/james.fuertes
https://www.facebook.com/JamesJFuertes/

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:46 am

James J. Fuertes is an American born actor/model/singer/songwriter and personal trainer. He co-owns a couple of boxing fitness franchises in Nashville TN.

Just make it stop. He hits the trifecta of fameho. (Although, technically it is the quad.) He is an actor, a model, singer/songwriter (I count that as one), and a personal trainer. Does anyone have regular job on this season? I am so tired the wannabe actors/models/singers/personal trainers. Let's take bets on whether he will break out in a song or better yet, if he is one of the ones the MF is referring to when he talks about all the criers?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:53 am

All the unemployed who go on this show are either personal trainers or wanna be model/actors/singer/songwriter...yeah they are all seeking the limelight and this show seems to be the springboard for that...

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  gridlocked - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 50 1f49b  gridlocked - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 50 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:05 am

Sprite wrote:James J. Fuertes is an American born actor/model/singer/songwriter and personal trainer. He co-owns a couple of boxing fitness franchises in Nashville TN.

Just make it stop. He hits the trifecta of fameho. (Although, technically it is the quad.) He is an actor, a model, singer/songwriter (I count that as one), and a personal trainer. Does anyone have regular job on this season? I am so tired the wannabe actors/models/singers/personal trainers. Let's take bets on whether he will break out in a song or better yet, if he is one of the ones the MF is referring to when he talks about all the criers?

Look under his name on that fb page. He claims to be a director too. laugh out loud He did have a tiny part in an episode of Nashville though. It's the 2nd post on his IG. Has casting just given up? no no

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 54 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+74
ED
grace8136
nikikass
tywillis
nd4reality
Aunties_Love
bleuberry
FLChica
rc49ers
Tiggerlgh
umngirl