SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 24 of 54 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 39 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

gridlocked - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Duke702 Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:57 am

Brooks has a gf. Jared instagrammed tonight and so did josh.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

gridlocked - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by soccermom333 Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:59 am

^^^^They can still bring jared in late and Josh for that matter. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:06 am

Stacia620 wrote:
2observe wrote:
Duke702 wrote:IMO she will probably like someone very good looking, doesn't have to be a huge jock, could be both an intelligent guy with a great job AND good looking and fit...like a Ben type
Actually, I think that Nick would have been the perfect fit for Jojo.  He could actually end up as F1. giggling

I agree.  Nick and JoJo would probably be a very good fit.
Oh brother, let's not go down that road again. I have seen his face MORE than enough and don't care to see him anymore.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:12 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
Stacia620 wrote:
2observe wrote:
Actually, I think that Nick would have been the perfect fit for Jojo.  He could actually end up as F1. giggling

Oh brother, let's not go down that road again.  I have seen his face MORE than enough and don't care to see him anymore.

Auntie, Nick already said he was sitting this one out.  Smart man.  Smiley I think he knows the backlash would be awful. And remember his poor family? :yes:

Last edited by soccermom333 on Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:13 am

Costiesgirl wrote:Has anyone got any Intel on anyone outside the 5 released and the 3 former cast mates?
From what I can see, there is nothing at all about th eformer castmates. don't think they are on it at all

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:14 am

Josh is currently vacationing in California - SF and Wine Country.  So he not too far away from the Mansion right now.  Do we know if he has expressed any interest in returning this season?  Smiley

Source: JoshMurray11
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:17 am

soccermom333 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Stacia620 wrote:

Oh brother, let's not go down that road again.  I have seen his face MORE than enough and don't care to see him anymore.

Auntie, Nick already said he was sitting this one out.  Smart man.  Smiley  I think he knows the backlash would be awful.  And remember his poor family?  :yes:
Good, time for him to go back and try other ways to find someone as this option just doesn't work for him at all.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:19 am

The former contestant talk is mostly for our snarking fun. It is my desire to see Josh, JPG and even Nick all have to put up with each other. That is my selfish desire, that is all. Oh yeah, if Andi's head blew up like in the shopping commercials, even better.

I honestly have no idea if JoJo has a "type". I can't predict the best fit, I have been wrong as often as I have been right, so I will just hope her own Ryan S, JP, or Chris S is in the group. Heck even though I don't like him maybe even her own Shawn B. Of those four only two made immediate sense to me, so I just never know.

stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:39 am

MiniDiva wrote:Josh is currently vacationing in California - SF and Wine Country.  So he not too far away from the Mansion right now.  Do we know if he has expressed any interest in returning this season?  Smiley

Source: JoshMurray11

Yes a few predicted that he was interested and would do it. I think there was an instagram or twitter comment. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:43 am

Josh Murray would be the last person I would want to see on JoJo's season.  Yuck.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:40 am

albean99 wrote:I like Jared but wouldn't want him with Jojo. I think she'd eat him up and spit him out. I could see him with Jennifer from Ben's season.

omg, I can totally see that  :yes:
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:35 am

My problem with the returnees is mostly that they'd all have better chance to meat and connect with the lead off the show than on. IMO all they'd be joining to extend their own 15 minutes. No one can convince me that JPG didn't know Ben had picked Lauren. All the bach people knew. So he had enough time to msg her off the show and express his interest in her. Like Nick did, IMO. JoJo chose to be the lead (good for her), so going on her season to pursue her IMO is pointless for returnees. JMHO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 54 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 39 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+74
ED
grace8136
nikikass
tywillis
nd4reality
Aunties_Love
bleuberry
FLChica
rc49ers
Tiggerlgh
umngirl