SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Page 34 of 75 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 54 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cali - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 34 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by bellehuntley Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:49 am

I actually think you can't trust the media 99% of the time
bellehuntley
bellehuntley

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

cali - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 34 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by limoncello Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:56 am

anggilestari wrote:http://hollywoodlife.com/2016/03/09/is-ben-higgins-still-engaged-bachelor-break-up-lauren-jojo/

is it true?

first of all, the final episode hasn't even aired yet, so how could F1 possibly know that Ben was hesitant "until the last minute"? I take this with a micro grain of salt
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:41 am

limoncello wrote:
anggilestari wrote:http://hollywoodlife.com/2016/03/09/is-ben-higgins-still-engaged-bachelor-break-up-lauren-jojo/

is it true?

first of all, the final episode hasn't even aired yet, so how could F1 possibly know that Ben was hesitant "until the last minute"? I take this with a micro grain of salt

But didn't the previews show how conflicted Ben was?

Back to top Go down

Post by ceoona Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:57 am

Maybe this will help? If this not posted already..

http://www.inquisitr.com/2871057/lauren-bushnell-reacts-to-bachelor-ben-higgins-bombshell-confession-that-almost-ruined-their-post-engagement-vacation-spoilers/
ceoona
ceoona

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:40 am

allicat wrote:OMG I love Ryan's blog post. I wonder if Ryan knows who Ben picked and wrote this because Lauren is/was having a hard time with everything. Someone tweet Lauren to read this Smiley

plus Ben and Ryan met at Janner wedding.... Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:00 am

I loved Ryan's blog. He's a really eloguent writer, and gave sound, relevant advice. IMO he's not an insensitive person, and that 'Pick Lauren' would be really insensitive if he didn't know Ben had picked Lauren. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:05 am

And we enter the part of the season I hate. The break up rumors and tabloid stories. There will be a ton, and it will last a while after the show ends too. Only time will tell if they are accurate or not. It seems this particular one is quoting In Touch, so I think we can probably expect an In Touch story in the near future. In Tocuh is not the most reliable.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:18 am

ceoona wrote:Maybe this will help? If this not posted already..

http://www.inquisitr.com/2871057/lauren-bushnell-reacts-to-bachelor-ben-higgins-bombshell-confession-that-almost-ruined-their-post-engagement-vacation-spoilers/

" While Lauren appreciated Ben’s honesty, it was “a lot for her to take in,” and Ben admits that the whole situation put her through hell that he’s now trying to make up for"

"For Lauren being understanding & trust him, Ben for being honest. These is essential foundation on which to build a relationship along with communication. Thank you ceoona"

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:30 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Please do not increase unnecessary font or colour in posts)

cali - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 34 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by clueless Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:18 am

As hard as it is, and probably has been with the way things took place on the show and now post frc, it has forced Ben and his F1 to really work together to weather the storm (right from the beginning).....sometimes...it is the storms that really strengthen/grow the relationship. I would not be surprised at all to see Ben get down on one knee at the WTA for a do over of the proposal to Lauren (and that is just wishful thinking, but I have until Monday night laugh out loud). Jmho of course.

clueless

Female Posts : 294

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:25 am

clueless wrote:As hard as it is, and probably has been with the way things took place on the show and now post frc, it has forced Ben and his F1 to really work together to weather the storm (right from the beginning).....sometimes...it is the storms that really strengthen/grow the relationship.  I would not be surprised at all to see Ben get down on one knee at the WTA for a do over of the proposal to Lauren (and that is just wishful thinking, but I have until Monday night laugh out loud).  Jmho of course.

Omg yes for the bold part. Someone need to talk with him about it. This would help to strengthen the relationship all over again.

cali - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 34 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:32 am

IMO, if he's going to propose again, it would be more meaningful to do it away from the cameras, sometime down the road when they've had time to date, be together out in public and know the relationship is going to last.

But that's JMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:33 am

I've been thinking about that being one of CH tricks up his sleeves. Plus Ben and him sort of gave these looks to eachother that its a lot more than just what Ben said about his fiancè. I feel like there's something more to those looks.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 75 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 54 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

+98
barbell
leselihau
lightredemption
George1218
bluwavz