SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NYC - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by sosleepy Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:56 pm

It usually goes like this:

Day 1: MTP #1
Day 2: MTP #2
Day 3: LCD #1
Day 4: LCD #2
Day 5: FRC (rejected person shows up first, F1 second, usually near sunset)

Tabloids imply Lauren went last again. Who knows if that's accurate or if the show will air it that way. I really dislike how they moved Lauren's dates out of order. I mean, I know why they did it, but if you watch HTD and FDs it he correct order, I did, and you get a MUCH better picture of where Ben is truly leaning. It's annoying to me that they are hiding that, though I understand why.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

NYC - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Seo2 Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:32 pm

sosleepy wrote:It usually goes like this:

Day 1: MTP #1
Day 2: MTP #2
Day 3: LCD #1
Day 4: LCD #2
Day 5: FRC (rejected person shows up first, F1 second, usually near sunset)

Tabloids imply Lauren went last again. Who knows if that's accurate or if the show will air it that way. I really dislike how they moved Lauren's dates out of order. I mean, I know why they did it, but if you watch HTD and FDs it he correct order, I did, and you get a MUCH better picture of where Ben is truly leaning. It's annoying to me that they are hiding that, though I understand why.

Is the above the filmed order (rather than how its shown on tv)? I would think that the lead would want the F1 LCD to take place last.
Seo2
Seo2

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:41 pm

Save the best for last in every situation thus far... (HTD, FD) Why change what has worked for Benlo?
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:48 pm

We always have a filming schedule which is prepared according to previous seasons, backed up by what sleuthers have uncovered. It's a lot of work and @Aunties_Love keeps track of their whereabouts along with the info that's sleuthed. Here is the Filming Schedule thread.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3184-the-bachelor-20-ben-higgins-filming-schedule-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Seo2 Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:33 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:We always have a filming schedule which is prepared according to previous seasons, backed up by what sleuthers have uncovered. It's a lot of work and @Aunties_Love keeps track of their whereabouts along with the info that's sleuthed. Here is the Filming Schedule thread.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3184-the-bachelor-20-ben-higgins-filming-schedule-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

Thank you, GA and Aunties Love.
Seo2
Seo2

Back to top Go down

Post by charmained Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:37 pm

Thank you, sosleepy, GA, and Aunties Love! Smiley
So we don't know yet if Lauren did get the first or the last date for both MTP and LCD. Knowing Ben's way of thinking, he has kept saving the best (Lauren) for last in the most important dates so I hope that's what truly happened. I just wished the MTP and LCD are two consecutive days. Having it separated by a day really is a torture to the lead!

DANG IT, YOU'RE CUTE!
#HigginBushnell #BenLoFever #TheyAreMyPersons
cheerleader
charmained
charmained

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:17 pm

Cinn3 wrote:More "PROOF" LoLo is f1 here is ben's friend that he's always hanging out with lately following Lauren only & also wants dibbs on her friend NYC - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 9 1f60b

NYC - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 9 Screen28
NYC - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 9 Screen29

source: my screenshot

Matthias_303 is now private

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:44 pm

Receding back into a shell...can talk with Lauren without the world knowing about it. ;)
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:58 pm

Man, all I am going to say is that guy better be on the upandup. Just saying! I feel that he is because of his actions following the poser calling him out. Would be wrong if he was trolling. I see he was also following Emily (twin). Probably likes the blondes.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:03 pm

What did the poser say and what was his response I missed it

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:08 pm

Just told him he spoiled it and that he and Ben's other friends are breaking a million dollar contract. Something along those lines. Comments were deleted and now Matthias is laying low. Can't make this up if we try lo!l

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:12 pm

We need this season over to celebrate BenLo love! Me thinks his friends would agree sneakyl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+79
Alanna
yrkiemommy
kikora
Retiredswimmom
bluwavz
timfan
mindless
vivi2
allicat
leselihau
bleuberry