SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NYC - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 53 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Seabear Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:45 pm

I feel bad for Lauren....TPTB have used every opportunity to show the JoJo and Ben connection.  Even airing Ben's Mom's comments.  I hope Lauren stays strong and that Ben makes it up to her in the coming weeks. Watching the connection on TV of the FS episode and finale MTP LCD is much much harder than just hearing about the ILY's from Ben.  I can't imagine how it wouldn't be weird but hopefully they can build on the attraction they originally felt and the love they feel today.  I hope Ben learned his lesson and he makes tonights ATFR be all about Lauren and his complete belief in his love and commitment to her only.  No OTT behavior toward JoJo....courtesy only.

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

NYC - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 53 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:49 am

Congrats Friends! BenLo's love is so sweet and special ! They are made for each other! Congrats Ben and Lauren(soon to be Higgins)

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:54 am

They are so stinking cute!!! Loved it. Just all of it. They are so happy I can now go to sleep with such a smile on my face.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by jupi Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:56 am

I'm rewatching their proposal and I just have the biggest smile on my face right now, they were so adorably giddy heartbeat

Counting on you guys to post every pic/interview you can find, because I don't want to miss ANYTHING laugh out loud

NYC - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 53 27dmB0k
"You're my person."  heartbeat  

jupi

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by ceoona Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:20 am

I need my Benlo dose..pics ..videos anything! :yes: NYC - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 53 3806527698
ceoona
ceoona

Back to top Go down

Post by douple Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:24 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3492506/Ben-Higgins-gets-engaged-Lauren-Bushnell-emotional-Bachelor-season-finale.htmlNYC - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 53 32335012
NYC - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 53 32333b11
NYC - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 53 32335013

douple

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:24 am

This interview just makes me so happy. They look like every normal couple kisses

http://www.people.com/people/mobile/article/0,,20993724,00.html?xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag

NYC - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 53 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:25 am

Thank you douple.....and...WELCOME,

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:25 am

douple wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3492506/Ben-Higgins-gets-engaged-Lauren-Bushnell-emotional-Bachelor-season-finale.htmlNYC - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 53 32335012
NYC - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 53 32333b11
NYC - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 53 32335013
Finally

NYC - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 53 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:27 am

Loved the 2nd proposal and Lauren's dress, she looked amazing. Congrats to them both! I'm sure it's a huge relief to finally be out in the open and be done with that part of the show.

I'm 'trying' to make a vid now, it's nice going back through their journey.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:30 am

dyra wrote:This interview just makes me so happy. They look like every normal couple kisses

http://www.people.com/people/mobile/article/0,,20993724,00.html?xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag

Aww, geez! I love Lauren, I love BenLo ...I love BenLo! They are real and in love !

Back to top Go down

Post by ceoona Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:31 am

Aww..TQ for the pics ..So sweet..Bless Them!
ceoona
ceoona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+79
Alanna
yrkiemommy
kikora
Retiredswimmom
bluwavz
timfan
mindless
vivi2
allicat
leselihau
bleuberry