SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NYC - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Raggy 43 Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:53 pm

sophienette wrote:I had a mad thought about the teased surprise: (well not as mad as a ATFR wedding!)! since we got that video of Ben's mum and since the story we are given is that Ben didnt (supposedly) know who he was going to propose to when he picked a ring: how about Ben's mum gives him a heirloom ring to give to Lauren on ATFR? a sign of acceptance and something that is totally for her?

Wow - I like that a lot = would likely help with acceptance & smooth over any bruised feelings

Wedding - for 2 individuals that are very Family & friends oriented - I just don``t see them going for this - let alone - they need time Out of the Bubble
So many basic things to discuss & learn about the Other

Raggy 43

Back to top Go down

NYC - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by casjacknick Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:26 am

You guys!!!! If Jojo is Bachelorette then it is For Sure Lauren and Ben!!! I popped the champagne early!!

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:29 am

casjacknick wrote:You guys!!!! If Jojo is Bachelorette then it is For Sure Lauren and Ben!!! I popped the champagne early!!

YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT! :cutesmile!: High clap :bigsmile:

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:31 am

Oh man. I can watch the finale with a sense of relief and peace. I am so excited for Monday!!!!

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:32 am

BenLo does the People shoot ! There was never anything to worry about! Never! BenLo-ve's Lives!

Last edited by ForeverLove on Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:33 am

Thanks GA for confirming my Lauren spoiler laugh out loud yay for JoJo and yay for Benlo cheerleader
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:35 am

Diana wrote:Thanks GA for confirming my Lauren spoiler laugh out loud yay for JoJo and yay for Benlo cheerleader

Btw Diana, congrats again! :cutesmile!:

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:38 am

Thanks pretty excited over here! I think this is the only time in history that I've ever wanted to skip the weekend laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:43 am

LOL me too! It's so weird but I've been dreading this whole week of how slow its going. We finally hit the weekend and i can't wait for it to be over too. I want Monday night to get here nowwwwwwwwwww. Give us BenLo!!!!
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:45 am

The happiest day in my life laugh out loud can we skip the weekend already ? Hugesmile

NYC - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 30 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:58 am

Let's sleep the weekend away!

We might witness something epic as BenLo fans!
We kept our eyes on Ben's prize throughout this season.

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:07 am

Wait, I obviously missed something....what happened?????????
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+79
Alanna
yrkiemommy
kikora
Retiredswimmom
bluwavz
timfan
mindless
vivi2
allicat
leselihau
bleuberry