SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NYC - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Diana Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:09 am

That video is amazing! Good job. It really highlights the beautiful love story we got to witness heartbeat
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

NYC - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:21 am

What a great video! Well done!!
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:46 am

So so beautiful video. Thank you so much.

May I know the song that u used for this video ?

NYC - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 26 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:58 am

Ditto! I couldn't have said nor wrote it better!

Last edited by ForeverLove on Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:09 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : edited font and colour only default allowed)

Back to top Go down

Post by Seo2 Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:17 pm

Great job. Thanks for making the video! awwww
Seo2
Seo2

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:12 pm

benandlaurenb4ever wrote:I spent well over 10 hours on this video. Hope you guys like it!

Anytime that Lauren gets upset with the other relationships before she was engaged, she should watch this video to see how much Ben loves her and how he fell in love with her.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by katelyn91 Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:49 pm

Love Ben and LaurenNYC - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 26 1f495 Monday needs to come faster.

Here are 2 fan videos that I have made(more to come)
(When You Say Nothing At All - Ronan Keating)

(Wanted - Hunter Hayes)

katelyn91

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:51 pm

Gosh..it's raining videos and they make me giddy for **edited**

By the way, is there a video with the Lucy Angel song? I wish someone makes a video of their story using that song because I associate that song to them now..
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:20 pm

SarahD wrote:Gosh..it's raining videos and they make me giddy for **edited**.
Don't be nervous!! If I wasn't 100% sure about the outcome before, I'm now 200% sure after reading Ryan Sutter's blog post. It's Lauren. There's no way he'd end with "Pick Lauren B" if Ben hadn't chosen her.

I'm kind of glad I'm going to be out on Monday night, so I can come home and fast-forward straight to the proposal. I was thinking that they wouldn't show the phone call to Lauren's dad, but since they're hyping it up as "the phone call that could change everything!!!!!!!" I'm hoping they'll actually include it, since I don't think a call to his mom would be considered dramatic. His shout of elation and fist pump after he gets off the phone is going to be freaking adorable. PINKHEART
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:26 pm

benandlaurenb4ever wrote:I spent well over 10 hours on this video. Hope you guys like it!

This video is like the video of my dreams... ;) Brilliant, benandlaurenb4ever!!!
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by benandlaurenb4ever Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:44 pm

The songs used are Then by Brad Paisley and Amazed by Lonestar. Smiley
benandlaurenb4ever
benandlaurenb4ever

Female Posts : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by Cjr0204 Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:58 pm

Beautiful videos Katelyn91! Can't wait to see more!

Cjr0204

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+79
Alanna
yrkiemommy
kikora
Retiredswimmom
bluwavz
timfan
mindless
vivi2
allicat
leselihau
bleuberry