SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9

Page 6 of 31 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dreamjob - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9 - Page 6 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9

Post by mysthelma Sat May 07, 2016 7:33 pm

Yes a job is a job...frankly I don't care about what anyone does as long as they are paying for a living. Isn't the saying in this millennium to work smart and not hard.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  dreamjob - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9 - Page 6 1f49b  dreamjob - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9 - Page 6 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

dreamjob - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9 - Page 6 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9

Post by stuckinsc Sat May 07, 2016 7:58 pm

Definitely work smart not hard. Maybe he had the world's greatest investments or he is the world's highest paid IG model. Either way, he is not quite the same man I grew to like during Andi's season. But like all people of this franchise my opinion doesn't really hurt them. If living in LA and gaining likes or favorites on IG fulfills him, then good for him.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat May 07, 2016 8:07 pm

stuckinsc wrote:...he is not quite the same man I grew to like during Andi's season...
We all evolve and change based on our circumstances and opportunities that come our way. Nick's appeal will dwindle at some point like it does for most people in the public eye. Maybe once he finds his true love, gets married, and has children he'll go back to his "roots" JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 07, 2016 8:21 pm

Nick already stated numerous times in different interviews that he knows the opportunities and offers will dwindle so he will take them while they're offered. Sales is going nowhere. He can go back to that at any time and he will have had some great experiences and memories that will enrich his life when he does do that.

Jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat May 07, 2016 8:23 pm

jen689 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:...he is not quite the same man I grew to like during Andi's season...
We all evolve and change based on our circumstances and opportunities that come our way. Nick's appeal will dwindle at some point like it does for most people in the public eye. Maybe once he finds his true love, gets married, and has children he'll go back to his "roots" JMO
Perhaps. I just am not interested in him now. He is again all about looks and it bores me. I understood at first with being dumped by both Andi and Kaitlyn. Now it is just boring. JMO. Again he is just like most others from this franchise. Nothing special, no better no worse. Just not interesting to me. And like all things it can change.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun May 08, 2016 8:48 am

@stuckinsc I think you and I are on the same page -- I found Nick V to be *the* most interesting guy from this franchise when he was on the show -- totally his own man and Icould totally see how and why sharleen and him clicked and became friends. cos I see her in the same way -- a bit of a renegade in that she does how she pleases even being friends with people other's don't like and publically sharing opinions other ppl aren't always going to be happy with. He's still that guy in some ways -- the thing I'm trying to catch up with or feeling confused about is that I don't really "see" Nick's personality since he got off K's season -- and that's what I enjoyed most about him.

The job thing isn't necessarily something I care much about...The social media stuff that's occasionally posted here just seems very surface-level -- bach people + modeling + fitness. Seems very surface and self-absorbed -- don't really see much about his family.

anyway I do know it's impossible (this is my opinion) to feel like I know ppl that go on these shows based on instagram accounts -- those accts are simply a cover page for their real lives. and nick prolly now has a very professional approach to those accounts maybe even getting advice from PR friends.

I get the whole change your life cos it's gotten boring -- thing -- esp since he's single and trying to really grow as a person. I just don't see the "old Nick" image that I'd gotten familiar with pre-LA and I'm wondering -- what he's up to and how/if he's changed ... I find what he puts out now very uninteresting -- so I'm trying to dig a bit deeper to see if there's more that I'm missing? Where's the nick that was deep, vulnerable, intellectual, very romantic, controversial, a bit out there, non-shallow and even a bit socially awkward...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun May 08, 2016 9:06 am

@emusha I agree. The lovely quirky personality that made him so attractive in my eyes is just not there right now. At least not that I see, I don't know what is going on inside, but what he shows us is so surface level I just am bored by him. If he is happy then good for him, but not many of those modeling selfies show a happy guy, they show intense model face guy. Just boring. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun May 08, 2016 9:14 am

Yea exactly! @stuckinsc hmm I wish he knew that there are ppl who him raw the way he says he wants to meet others...
dreamjob - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9 - Page 6 Screen10
dreamjob - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9 - Page 6 Screen10

These insta posts show me he's still the same guy maybe a bit lost in trying to put out a certain image. And I can understand that, too... anyway -- nick if you're out there -- here's one person who totally agrees with you -- I don't like small talk...so go back to being your vulnerable, slightly awkward -- deep guy...don't let LA and it's PR agents crop that out of you cos of the marketability of your abs!! Hugesmile
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun May 08, 2016 1:00 pm

Dear Stuck and Emusha,

I understand your conversation. To be fair, though, without being able to observe his intimate interactions, we are just left with image.  Image is hollow, 2-dimensional and generally unsatisfying. So, like you guys, I've also been drifting away.

My guess is that Nick is the same guy we fell in love with - just simply taking advantage of his few minutes in the spotlight. Can't blame him for that. Many others have used the show (or tried) as a springboard for a life in media. I certainly don't see him like, SWHNBN, bad-mouthing people or sharing intimate secrets.

Looking forward to the day he finds his special someone so we can observe those interactions. Still pretty certain who ever he winds up with is going to be a very, very lucky girl.  Hugesmile

Hugs and Happy Mother's Day!!  bestbud!

Sue
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun May 08, 2016 1:14 pm

@SueSt, you put it very nicely. Underneath Nick is probably the same. I don't dislike him, I just am not interested in him as male model. I still click new posts in the fan thread hoping it is something for charity or something interesting. Unfortunately, unless I am missing something (which is very possible) since "Movember" it is appearance where people can pay to see him (not for charity), work out pics or modeling pics. Just like most of the other have beens from this show. If this is his passion, good for him. It just isn't the interesting guy who captured my attention two years ago. Selfishly, I want my old interesting Nick back, but don't expect anyone to live life to my expectations. 

I still check though and hope for something for me that gets me excited again. I am probably a little harsher, because he did give me interesting and different before and I enjoyed that so much. All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun May 08, 2016 1:22 pm

I mean I'm still a fan but if I'm being honest I did like him a lot better pre-Kaitlyn's season. I don't think a second appearance on this show did him any favors. I don't necessarily mind anyone taking opportunities that come their way but I feel like he could've kept his job and pursued opportunities at the same time. Quite a few from this show do both.

Perhaps I'm just bitter because no one is offering me anything (cheeky) but all the appearances and events has to get old eventually, right? hmmm

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun May 08, 2016 2:20 pm

stuckinsc wrote:@SueSt, you put it very nicely. Underneath Nick is probably the same. I don't dislike him, I just am not interested in him as male model. I still click new posts in the fan thread hoping it is something for charity or something interesting. Unfortunately, unless I am missing something (which is very possible) since "Movember" it is appearance where people can pay to see him (not for charity), work out pics or modeling pics. Just like most of the other have beens from this show. If this is his passion, good for him. It just isn't the interesting guy who captured my attention two years ago. Selfishly, I want my old interesting Nick back, but don't expect anyone to live life to my expectations. 

I still check though and hope for something for me that gets me excited again. I am probably a little harsher, because he did give me interesting and different before and I enjoyed that so much. All JMO.
He did a charity event for the Bachelor and raised the most money out of anyone.  We have no idea what he is up to he is keeping his private life to himself. If modeling right now is his passion than I say go for it. He has been on the show twice and he deserves to do what he wants. As long as he is happy to me that is all that matters. Like we always known he does not care what others think and I admire him for that. He still inside is still himself he does not post negative post and has not said anything about others . He must be working because living in LA is not cheap. JMO So yes he has done charity work other than Movember where he also raised the most money.
JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 31 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9

+48
sosleepy
eliza3
soccermom333
Ladybug82
alwaystulips