SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9

Page 4 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dreamjob - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9 - Page 4 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:15 pm

OMG I would not miss Amazing race if he ever go on that one.

Back to top Go down

dreamjob - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9 - Page 4 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:26 pm

Maybe they could have another blind date season. IMO, He would be good at strategizing that's for sure.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:14 pm

jen689 wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:Amazing race would be interesting, wonder who he would partner with if he did it.
He has a lot of siblings, his Mom would be a great choice, maybe one of the contestants (men or women) from the franchise question

Nick and Josh
Nick and Shawn
TV gold!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:47 pm

sdmom wrote:
jen689 wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:Amazing race would be interesting, wonder who he would partner with if he did it.
He has a lot of siblings, his Mom would be a great choice, maybe one of the contestants (men or women) from the franchise question

Nick and Josh
Nick and Shawn
TV gold!

rofl rotfl rofl rotfl

Nick would have to do all the work if he was teamed with Shawn :shocked!:

Last edited by whit90 on Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:48 pm

dreamjob - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9 - Page 4 1710264613  dreamjob - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9 - Page 4 1710264613  :headbanging

sdmom wrote:
jen689 wrote:

Nick and Josh
Nick and Shawn
TV gold!

NO NO, NO Josh or Shawn.  I am over those two although I am starting to have a soft spot for Josh due to his caring nature towards his precious dog.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:10 pm

If anyone on here is from the Edmonton, AB area, there is a surprise at this springs Women's Show.
I knew there was a reason I took the weekends off for April.

http://womanshow.com/guest-speaker-nick-viall/

I'm going for sure!!!!!

dreamjob - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9 - Page 4 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:16 pm

How about partnering Nick with Elan? I would watch that!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5419

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:26 pm

Brill wrote:If anyone on here is from the Edmonton, AB area, there is a surprise at this springs Women's Show.

I'm going for sure!!!!!
You are one lucky woman ! You will have to update us on how he is  :yes:
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:17 pm

Brill wrote:If anyone on here is from the Edmonton, AB area, there is a surprise at this springs Women's Show.

I'm going for sure!!!!!

Please remember photos for us please. Bring that cell phone.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:27 pm

Sounds like fun Brill!!! You have to let us know the details!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 07, 2016 3:02 pm

Moved from the fan thread. Thanks @whit90

emusha wrote:what's this guy up to? he seems to now be dramatically diff from the image of him i had before ... the kind of slightly socially awkward but deep & intellectual guy who became friends with sharleen.... he seems very LA  nowadays whatever that might mean for him....

jen689 wrote:
emusha wrote:what's this guy up to.... he seems very LA  nowadays whatever that might mean for him....
I remember reading somewhere Nick thought his job in software sales was boring. From what I've read/observed he's modeling, advertising merchandise on SM, doing a few paid appearances, working on special projects, spending time with former bachelor Chris S (when he visits LA) and associating with some new friends/acquaintances. Nick says he likes a warmer climate. LA has a lot to offer based on his current career/lifestyle choices. He says he's still single and hasn't found someone he wants to be in a committed relationship with. I think he was interested in JoJo but wasn't willing to be a part of her season. We've speculated he may be on another reality TV show in his general thread just not sure which one JMO

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat May 07, 2016 3:23 pm

How long has this "sabbatical" from sfdc been now? laugh out loud #dreamjob indeedio.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9

+48
sosleepy
eliza3
soccermom333
Ladybug82
alwaystulips