SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9

Page 27 of 31 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dreamjob - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9 - Page 27 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9

Post by StationWagon Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:24 pm

The only reason we know of any of these people is because they went on a TV show. Therefore they are all the kinds of people who want to go on TV shows, and if you want to go on a TV show you want to be seen and talked about. Nick doesn't seem to have any care in the world as to what people say about him, and therefore he is going to have fun. Personally, I have a "real-life" job and if I had the opportunity to go on two TV shows and get PAYED to go on another one, you can bet your bottom dollar I would go on that show in a heartbeat instead of my regular job. It wouldn't make me a famewhore, it would make me smart that I took a free vacation and didn't give a rat's behind what people said about me IMO.

StationWagon

Back to top Go down

dreamjob - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9 - Page 27 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9

Post by Stacia620 Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:25 pm

Nick is NO Chris Bukowski.  Nick was wanted and went far on both B'ette seasons.  And I am pretty sure he is very much wanted for BIP and would probably get paid pretty well for it.  I don't recall how many shows Chris B. has been on, but I believe he has been turned away at the gate at least once.  giggling
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:27 pm

Per Stationwagon:
Personally, I have a "real-life" job and if I had the opportunity to go on two TV shows and get PAYED to go on another one, you can bet your bottom dollar I would go on that show in a heartbeat instead of my regular job. It wouldn't make me a famewhore, it would make me smart that I took a free vacation and didn't give a rat's behind what people said about me IMO.

That is true, if you are treated respectfully while on the show and with the edit the show portrays you. IMO
However, with this franchise, the contract says (paraphrase) the show has the right to portray you in any fashion they deem. This includes humiliation.
IMO it takes a certain type of person willing to sell their dignity. I'm not making a judgement call on any of them. I simply saying I am not that type of person.
I often refer to this as a pound of flesh. This is how I see it. JMOAA.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:31 pm

When Nick went on the show though he was himself warts and all. I see him been himself this time also. He is real as they get and I am about to have a feast of him again. laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by StationWagon Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:33 pm

Yeah, I'm excited to see him again too. I haven't even been watching the latest bachelorette because for me it isn't really exciting knowing he isn't on it. He ruined the show for me! Without him I don't enjoy it as much.

StationWagon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:38 pm

Stacia620 wrote: I don't recall how many shows Chris B. has been on, but I believe he has been turned away at the gate at least once.  giggling

I'm sure that is in Nicky's future and soon. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by StationWagon Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:38 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Per Stationwagon:
Personally, I have a "real-life" job and if I had the opportunity to go on two TV shows and get PAYED to go on another one, you can bet your bottom dollar I would go on that show in a heartbeat instead of my regular job. It wouldn't make me a famewhore, it would make me smart that I took a free vacation and didn't give a rat's behind what people said about me IMO.

That is true, if you are treated respectfully while on the show and with the edit the show portrays you. IMO
However, with this franchise, the contract says (paraphrase) the show has the right to portray you in any fashion they deem. This includes humiliation.
IMO it takes a certain type of person willing to sell their dignity. I'm not making a judgement call on any of them. I simply saying I am not that type of person.
I often refer to this as a pound of flesh. This is how I see it. JMOAA.

The guy has had his fair share of humiliation. I remember him tweeting once when the first season he was on was about to air another episode he said "time for my weekly beating". I'm happy to see that instead of hiding away from the criticism he now wears it on his sleeve and has fun with it. I'd rather see a friend of mine do that than hide away. I hope that I would have the guts to be myself dispite the criticism as well.

StationWagon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:39 pm

StationWagon wrote:

snipped

The only reason we know of any of these people is because they went on a TV show.  Therefore they are all the kinds of people who want to go on TV shows, and if you want to go on a TV show you want to be seen and talked about.  Nick doesn't seem to have any care in the world as to what people say about him, and therefore he is going to have fun.  

Well said!!
He doesn't seem to care one bit, and I like that about him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:40 pm

StationWagon wrote:  He ruined the show for me! .

The cry of all Nicky lovers and Nicky those who are not fans alike!! hehehe hehehe hehehe

Last edited by seton on Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:40 pm

StationWagon wrote:Yeah, I'm excited to see him again too. I haven't even been watching the latest bachelorette because for me it isn't really exciting knowing he isn't on it.  He ruined the show for me! Without him I don't enjoy it as much.

I got bored from I heard who was going to be the bachelorette and I look the first episode and the only person I likes was luke *edit*.  I am over it have not watch since.

Last edited by bluwavz on Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : no spoilers allowed in the general threads)

Back to top Go down

Post by StationWagon Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:41 pm

seton wrote:

The cry of all Nicky lovers and those who are not fans alike!! hehehe hehehe hehehe

Even though I disagree with everything else you write in this thread. That was hilarious. Dangit! You got me with your marvalous snark!

StationWagon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:04 am

seton wrote:

The cry of all Nicky lovers and Nicky those who are not fans alike!! hehehe hehehe hehehe

At least I focus on things that I love about.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 31 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9

+48
sosleepy
eliza3
soccermom333
Ladybug82
alwaystulips