SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9

Page 24 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 27 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dreamjob - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9 - Page 24 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:28 pm

So his appearance is confirmed? Anyone please share the source, thanks. If it is only RS said it, then Nick really did nothing at all, but still, people just love to watch his every moves. He'd definitely one successful villain.

Back to top Go down

dreamjob - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9 - Page 24 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:30 pm

reason wrote: heartglasses Nick darling you do you.  I am sitting back and watching you do you.  Don't mind the criticism, your life, your choice.  Be happy, be loving, be compassionate, be gentle, be kind, be patient among this treat them all with respect and remember your parents and your value.  Your future is yours to make with the help of the man upstairs.  We see you but dont know your value system, but looking at your life so far, you have given everyone the other cheek and not hit back, so deep down I think you are a good person, and all I want for you is your happiness.  Enjoy your life the way you want to it is no ones business.

Love your post, reason!!

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:32 pm

I will say he's in the best physical shape I've seen him in, and dare I say mildly attractive? Embarressed! Embarressed! Embarressed! If there was an award for most improved laugh out loud...

Before:
dreamjob - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9 - Page 24 Image13

After:
dreamjob - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9 - Page 24 Image12

dreamjob - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9 - Page 24 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:33 pm

I just have to say my piece laugh out loud.  I love my Nick if he is wrong I will say it, but he does nothing and gets hated I just have to send him some good via the universe

@ peggy thanks love.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:37 pm

I preferred the old Nick. I don't need another pumped up meathead, we have had plenty of them on this show. I liked that Nick wasn't just about physical beauty. That is all there is now. His last charity endeavor was in November, since it has all been paid appearances to line his pocket. How like every other famewhore from this franchise. Yuck.

Nick said he was done, he said he would go back to his steady job. Three shows in three years, enough already.

I was a fan, but I feel like he is reverting from a grownup to a D list celebrity. Man to overgrown boy with no purpose. I will enjoy snarking this time without any pity.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:41 pm

reason wrote:I just have to say my piece laugh out loud.  I love my Nick if he is wrong I will say it, but he does nothing and gets hated I just have to send him some good via the universe

@ peggy thanks love.

Well said, got to send some good out in the universe, just like what Nick has been doing this entire time. He has always been kind, never once said anything bad about anyone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:41 pm

reason wrote:heartglasses Nick darling you do you.  I am sitting back and watching you do you.  t succcessful villian of all time.[/b] laugh out loud

I only wish Nick would do himself more often. Maybe then he can have his Happily Ever After with his true love - Himself. JMO. :cutesmile!:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:43 pm

bleuberry wrote:

Before:
dreamjob - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9 - Page 24 Image13

]

This is the definition of #crotchframing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:45 pm

peggy0221 wrote:I think we have to quote source? And I think when he said he would go back to work was TWO years ago??

People praise Ben H for wanting to be a politician, but hate Nick simply not going back to work and enjoy life. I don't get it.

Ok then he lied 2 years ago since he went back on the show....

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  dreamjob - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9 - Page 24 1f49c

dreamjob - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9 - Page 24 8367-910 dreamjob - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9 - Page 24 I_got_13 dreamjob - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9 - Page 24 E5kqdm15 dreamjob - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9 - Page 24 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:58 pm

Linds911 wrote:
peggy0221 wrote:I think we have to quote source? And I think when he said he would go back to work was TWO years ago??

People praise Ben H for wanting to be a politician, but hate Nick simply not going back to work and enjoy life. I don't get it.

Ok then he lied 2 years ago since he went back on the show....

Lied?
Maybe you have missed that, he did go back to work after Andi's season, that was the time when he said he would go back. After Kaitlyn's season, I don't recall he said the same thing. If you have source, please share the link showing how he lied.

And funny thing is, he could change his mind about what he wants in life. I see most of other contestants git praised for embracing whatever opportunities that comes, but only Nick has to stay in software sales. This really is what made me confused. Why he has to be hold to a different standard? He's a jerk, I got it. Then put him under jerks standard. But why put a jerk under a saint standard and examine his every moves to prove he is no saint?

ETA: I think he never said he's done after Andi's season, and then he said he's done with "the Bachelorette" only after Kaitlyn's season. Big difference, please note.

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:03 pm

I don't have any sources for anything just what I read here and all I post is my opinions of him. dreamjob - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9 - Page 24 270c

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  dreamjob - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9 - Page 24 1f49c

dreamjob - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9 - Page 24 8367-910 dreamjob - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9 - Page 24 I_got_13 dreamjob - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9 - Page 24 E5kqdm15 dreamjob - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9 - Page 24 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:05 pm

Warning to play nice.
It's cool to discuss cast. It's cool to respect members. We can do both at the same time.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 27 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9

+48
sosleepy
eliza3
soccermom333
Ladybug82
alwaystulips