SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9

Page 21 of 31 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dreamjob - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9 - Page 21 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9

Post by Nonina430 Sat May 28, 2016 2:49 pm

I think the question should be: he, did you take your birth control
pill? She: did you bring protection? dreamjob - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9 - Page 21 2498057887

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

dreamjob - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9 - Page 21 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9

Post by Kashathediva Sat May 28, 2016 2:50 pm

But seriously--isn't it true?? Who knows "you" better than "you"?
I must have been a man in another life.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat May 28, 2016 2:51 pm

Since Andi is the Most Disrespectful Person in this entire Franchise and high on the Disrespectful RL list....I see no problem with Nick in this scenario.
IA with Kasha....Nick offered Andi the menu...she ordered...considered reordering months later but didn't like the restaurant decor...or was denied service...and now yet more months later.....is posting spiteful reviews YELLP. #Bit$$$chingForProfit
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat May 28, 2016 3:06 pm

Well after this book I think Vegan maybe her only option. Why would anyone take the chance of staring in It's really not okay?

ETA, anyone who goes near Andi without a latex barrier is a fool.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sat May 28, 2016 3:11 pm

Duke702 wrote:I just don't think it's a respectful thing to say to someone, especially someone you might be about to get engaged to. To me "effing" is some thing you do with someone who is just a hookup. At least that's what I've heard people refer to it as. I would be insulted if someone said that, because it just seems like what you do with any random hookup, not a potential fiance. I think it was a bad move for him to say that in the fantasy date, not really romantic.  JMO.

Duke, I agree with you.  Sex is confusing, but I just wouldn't want my potential fiance to offer me the choice that way, especially if he had already told me he loved me and wanted to marry me, which he had.

(Just for the record, I'm not a fan of the other two in the triangle either.)
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat May 28, 2016 3:18 pm

I think it was a silly way of asking are we having sex or making love. Reading her take it was obvious they were having sex and in pure Andi style she lied and said they were making love. Nick can be painfully awkward, it is what some of us loved about watching him, that question was pure Nick. 

I just want to know would it have been better if he had straight up asked is this just sex or are we making love? And I think since he had said ILY and she supposedly couldn't he did have a right to ask what the sex and all of it meant to her. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sat May 28, 2016 3:23 pm

I think he definitely had a right to ask and should have asked what it meant to her.  I just don't like his words - that's all.  I've never gotten Nick's humor.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Sat May 28, 2016 3:26 pm

I think that's it Stucki, he wanted to know what the sex meant to her.
no idea More than, how do you want it.

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat May 28, 2016 3:31 pm

Since Andi is the Queen of the Fword.....I seriously think her complaining is just for enhanced trashing for her trashy book.  I have listened to interviews where Andi is....Fthis and Fthat....practically every other word. #liesforbooksales  #Nickdodgedabullet
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sat May 28, 2016 3:36 pm

Back to Nick, I also think he hasn't avoided commenting on the book.  

Posting vacuous workout videos is plenty of comment.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat May 28, 2016 3:46 pm

Lots of posts up thread I agree with!  I seriously doubt she was offended by his choice of words or phrasing, when she uses it frequently herself.  It's Andi, she has to complain about others to keep from taking any responsibility herself.  

How is posting a work out video a comment about her book?  I guess one could view them as a see what you missed out on and eat your heart out type thing.  Hugesmile  But IMO, he likes the attention he gets from any IG postings, so I don't really see the workouts as any different from all his other posts.  I'm glad he and JPG have publically remained silent and Josh has only made minimal neutral, bless her heart and pray for her blanket statements.   JMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat May 28, 2016 3:55 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Lots of posts up thread I agree with!  I seriously doubt she was offended by his choice of words or phrasing, when she uses it frequently herself.  It's Andi, she has to complain about others to keep from taking any responsibility herself.  

How is posting a work out video a comment about her book?  I guess one could view them as a see what you missed out on and eat your heart out type thing.  Hugesmile  But IMO, he likes the attention he gets from any IG postings, so I don't really see the workouts as any different from all his other posts.  I'm glad he and JPG have publically remained silent and Josh has only made minimal neutral, bless her heart and pray for her blanket statements.   JMO.

ITA. Way before the book came out, he's showing off his goodies on sm, and according to an interview, that's how it attracts traffic to his sm. I just don't see how posting workout videos is a way to comment on Andi and her book.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 31 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9

+48
sosleepy
eliza3
soccermom333
Ladybug82
alwaystulips