SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9

Page 19 of 31 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dreamjob - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9 - Page 19 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9

Post by whit90 Thu May 26, 2016 8:46 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I personally think Nick mis-represented himself. He is not a normal guy looking for love. He is as big a fameho as any of them. But I do think that his shaming of her was brought on by her complete lack of any empathy. I think she did it because she was afraid of her lie becoming public, it would rub salt on Josh's relatively fresh wounds. But like all her other issues, instead of trying to be kind and show any compassion to what Nick might have felt, she went on that stage and degraded hi and minimized him, more than I have seen any lead do to their F2. And for her attitude she got her lie thrown in her face. Nick asking if she wanted to f*** or make love actually makes his question even more understandable. MeAndi who was stringing him along in case her Joshy didn't give her the ILY, told him they were making love not f***ing. I at least give Kaitlyn credit, she let him know when they had sex it was just sex.
I totally disagree I do not think he mis -represented himself. He is just unique in his ways he still doesn't hold grudges or say anything negative about other contestants . He is doing what he wants now and why not ? He only promotes and that is rare is when he models for the denim company. He is still friends with his old friends and has made many more. He is caring and looks great and happy. Just because he is not following what others think he should do . I applaud him for taking a chance and loving life right now instead of being in Chi where it is cold and he is doing the same old thing. I think he is very lucky ...JMO Plus that bitch deserved to be outed by him.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

dreamjob - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9 - Page 19 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9

Post by MiaHawk Fri May 27, 2016 3:08 pm

MiniDiva wrote:
Cecilia wrote:I'm sorry but I read the book.  The chapter about what he said in the fantasy suite with regards to "making love" and "f*cking" is pretty damning and leads me to believe that he intentionally tried to humiliate her at the ATFR.  And I did not feel that way during the season!  And then, after Kaitlyn he was chasing JoJo.  Can he date someone not affiliated with the show? He sounds like a tool.

Here is an excerpt/quote from Hollywood Gossip which elaborates on Nick's statement to her in the FS.  I assume the quote to be from the book, but would be interesting if Nick really said it.   Not even the show unReal can write this stuff -- this is too funny.  hehehe

Source

Dorfman also had a few choice words about The Bachelorette runner-up, Nick Viall.

During their evening in the fantasy suite, Nick asked her if she'd rather "make love or f**k," before admitting his own preference.

"Well, If I had four times, I'd like to f**k the first three times and make love the fourth," he told her.

Charming.

Although Dorman referred to it as "ladyboner killing."

I like this woman. But I doubt ABC feels the same.

Oh, man. This whole story of the "would you rather" has me very confused! Maybe I'm too old but....

Were the terms "F***" and "make love" used to describe the physical actions taken under the sheets, as in fast and furious versus slow burn?
Or were the terms "F***" and "make love" being used to describe the attitude and mindset of the people having the sex, as in using someone for physical pleasure and fun versus having true deep feelings of commitment towards them?

Was it simply a way for him to gauge Andi's feelings and intentions toward him in a lighthearted and cutsy way? Asking her a meaningful question but disguising it as some sort of flirtatious 'dirty' talk?

And why would that be a "lady boner killer"? Cuz it made her think about the fact that she was, in deed, using this guy for sex even though she needed to lie to him and say it meant "making love" to her?

Or did the sexually liberated feminist's delicate sensibilities get all in a tither because he used the word "F***" while they were in bed together?

I am confused! I am confused by what the terms mean and I am confused by why Andi would say it was a lady boner killing question. Usually if a woman knows that the man that she is in bed with desires her body (enough to mention having sex 4 times) it is a turn on. To have someone who is aroused and wanting you is a good thing. Unless you know deep down inside that it is wrong to be having sex with them (ie they are married, or you are simply using them).

But, even Andi herself admits in her book that she is not above using men in her life for sex (Josh after the break up and the thought of sex with Nick in his own apartment in Chicago). So, why would "F***ing" in the FS be so horrible in her mind? I thought she was a liberated feminist who owned her sexuality.

I simply think that Nick asked her a question and she lied to him, telling him she wanted to "Make love" because she wanted him to think she was going to pick him in the end. Then when he called her out for her behavior at ATFR, he was able to use her own words against her. This pissed her off. Therefore, instead of taking responsibility for the answer she gave Nick, she rather trash him by saying that his question in the first place was "creepy" (Was that the actual book description?) It's just her way of turning it all around and not accepting responsibility for her own actions.

But, still, I am curious about what Nick meant with his terms? Was it a description of doing "this" versus 'that' physically or was it a description of mindset/attitude towards the sex? I am way too old and prudish to be able to relate to the latter, but I don't have a problem with 2 consenting adults discussing style or substance while under the sheets. In fact, I don't find that creepy at all. I find it mature and normal. I imagine he was phishing for info on her mindset at the time. Would he be the F1. Wouldn't that be normal in that situation? And if he was phishing for info about what Andi preferred under the sheets, I would think that she'd be happy that her lover was interested in pleasing her.

But who the H*** knows! She is a mystery wrapped in a riddle wrapped in an enigma wrapped in a bitch to me. JMHO.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 27, 2016 3:15 pm

No, she is just psycho and delusional.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 27, 2016 3:39 pm

@ MiaHawk you laid it all out well. She is supremely delusional, seem bi-popar and immature. She is no feminist. Just attention seeking whore.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 27, 2016 4:02 pm

MiaHawk, great post - you hit every point so perfectly. Wish I could like it more than once.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Fri May 27, 2016 5:05 pm

Her put downs of Nick's Chicago apartment not being anything special are laughable.  This from someone who hangs her undies from the kitchen cabinets of the apartment that Daddy provides for his unemployed Pookie. What does she own----other than a pile of mostly ugly (IMO) designer duds and shoes? She has nothing, nada, zilch.  So for her to even comment on what a guy's apartment looks like is ridiculous.

Some guys (and girls) don't care about interior decorating and some people are not obsessed with material things and "keeping up with the Jones". She is so fake. You just know that if she walked into Nick's apartment to find expensive items or, oh, say, a bag of gold coins, that she would have tried to seduce him into her gold digging web.

Nick is too smart to fall for her act. The curtain was pulled back on her ugly a long time ago. She probably trashed him and his apartment precisely because he didn't want to sleep with her. She probably wanted it and he wasn't taking the bait. No matter how you slice it, she is one crazy bitch. Nick will do best not to even give her and her book a single comment.  Hope they all go radio-silent and starve Andi of the attention she seeks and any new fodder for her delusional victimhood.

Last edited by MiaHawk on Sat May 28, 2016 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by StationWagon Fri May 27, 2016 5:17 pm

@MiaHawk You should post every minute you are so entertaining! "She is a mystery wrapped in a riddle wrapped in an enigma wrapped in a bitch to me. JMHO." is one of the most hilarious things I've read on this forum.

StationWagon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri May 27, 2016 6:24 pm

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Fri May 27, 2016 7:39 pm

@Miahawk :alltens: You nailed in both of your post. Thank You !!!
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri May 27, 2016 7:56 pm

What is a little funny is that Nick and Andi took similar paths post break-up. After Kaitlyn, Nick took a leave of absence from his full time career to move to LA (move to a new place). He has pursued modeling and maybe some other entertainment opportunities. She tried fashion, modeling and a web show (all failures) all in entertainment. Both after a time that extended past their LOA stayed in the other more glamorous city to continue to pursue their "dreams". Now Nick has done this while most likely paying his bills and has been nothing but positive to others while she is the toxic whorebeast. But on paper, with no mention to personality, their paths post break-up are kind of similar.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Fri May 27, 2016 8:07 pm

The funny thing is in her book, Andi is making lists where to move to. She discharges Chicago immediately because she doesn't want to run into Nick. In the end it was between NY and LA and she chose NY because LA holds bad memories to her. It would have been hilarious if she moved to LA and tried to steer clear of Nick laugh out loud laugh out loud Would she have moved a second time? rotfl
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by StationWagon Fri May 27, 2016 8:11 pm

stuckinsc wrote:What is a little funny is that Nick and Andi took similar paths post break-up. After Kaitlyn, Nick took a leave of absence from his full time career to move to LA (move to a new place). He has pursued modeling and maybe some other entertainment opportunities. She tried fashion, modeling and a web show (all failures) all in entertainment. Both after a time that extended past their LOA stayed in the other more glamorous city to continue to pursue their "dreams". Now Nick has done this while most likely paying his bills and has been nothing but positive to others while she is the toxic whorebeast. But on paper, with no mention to personality, their paths post break-up are kind of similar.

Which is exactly why Nick seems so much more likable to me than Andi. What these people do with their lives doesn't make me like or dislike them, but how they carry themselves and treat other people sure does.

StationWagon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 31 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9

+48
sosleepy
eliza3
soccermom333
Ladybug82
alwaystulips