SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9

Page 18 of 31 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dreamjob - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9 - Page 18 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9

Post by Cecilia Wed May 25, 2016 9:57 pm

reason wrote:
Cecilia wrote:My point is that I was Team Nick for two seasons and reading Andi's account of their FS gave me a little more context.  I still think Nick would have been a better choice than Josh and I do believe Andi liked Nick.  But given what she went through with Josh, I can understand her anger towards Nick for making it worse for her on live tv, especially given he was saying such creepy stuff during sex.  AND I JUST DID A FULL 180 from during her season!

I don't think Nick is a bad dude, he's just not my fav anymore.

And 100% Nick wanted to date JoJo if she wasn't the Bachelorette. 100%

Go in her thread and read she admit that she was glad Nick shame her.  This bitch is double talking left, right and center.  She is downright psychotic.  He asked a question f*** or make love there is a difference.  That is why his question on the after was like that, so he could get an answer, from the delusional one.  She is too delusional to see a good man when he cross her path.  He is better off with out the bitch.

She has said in interviews that it was worth it to go through the experience if it creates a discussion about gender equality and sex. I've listened to a few interviews of hers. It's good to go straight to the source.

And I read her book so I know that she says that she doesn't blame Nick for her break up etc. But hearing her perspective I understand more where she was coming from and the position Nick put her in during that live moment. JMO.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

dreamjob - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9 - Page 18 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9

Post by StationWagon Wed May 25, 2016 10:04 pm

Cecilia wrote:
reason wrote:
Cecilia wrote:My point is that I was Team Nick for two seasons and reading Andi's account of their FS gave me a little more context.  I still think Nick would have been a better choice than Josh and I do believe Andi liked Nick.  But given what she went through with Josh, I can understand her anger towards Nick for making it worse for her on live tv, especially given he was saying such creepy stuff during sex.  AND I JUST DID A FULL 180 from during her season!

Go in her thread and read she admit that she was glad Nick shame her.  This bitch is double talking left, right and center.  She is downright psychotic.  He asked a question f*** or make love there is a difference.  That is why his question on the after was like that, so he could get an answer, from the delusional one.  She is too delusional to see a good man when he cross her path.  He is better off with out the bitch.

She has said in interviews that it was worth it to go through the experience if it creates a discussion about gender equality and sex.  I've listened to a few interviews of hers.  It's good to go straight to the source.  

And I read her book so I know that she says that she doesn't blame Nick for her break up etc.  But hearing her perspective I understand more where she was coming from and the position Nick put her in during that live moment. JMO.

I don't believe a word of her BS "start a discussion" line. She didn't give a rats behind about that discussion, she hides behind the topic of feminism (a cause I support btw) to justify her behavior. In my opinion it's not okay for you to speak in a discussion about sl*t shaming if you aren't qualified and know nothing about what it actually is. Nick did not sl*t shame Andi. If she thinks that was sl*t shaming, she's not qualified to speak.

StationWagon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed May 25, 2016 10:18 pm

She is full of it. She could have cared less about sl*t shaming. Where was she when Nick and even Kaitlyn were all over the subject ages ago? She only cares about herself and her image. Now everything is Josh's fault. He didn't want her to go back to work, he didn't want her talking to other guys, he didn't want her to have fun with her friends. He thought she was materialistic,  miserable and unappreciative. She thought he was all about the fame. Before that it was all Nick's fault for raising the topic. What about taking some responsibility for lying to her fiancée? Nick did not put her in that position. She put herself in that position when she had sex with a man she makes it seem as if she didn't really care about...but, then wanted to go for seconds with after she broke up with Josh...and then lied about it...repeatedly. She makes no sense and contradicts herself constantly. She is like the boy who cried wolf. I no longer believe anything that comes out of her mouth!....Although, to be honest, I never did.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2016 10:26 pm

bowdown to you my dear @sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed May 25, 2016 10:37 pm

I personally think Nick mis-represented himself. He is not a normal guy looking for love. He is as big a fameho as any of them. But I do think that his shaming of her was brought on by her complete lack of any empathy. I think she did it because she was afraid of her lie becoming public, it would rub salt on Josh's relatively fresh wounds. But like all her other issues, instead of trying to be kind and show any compassion to what Nick might have felt, she went on that stage and degraded hi and minimized him, more than I have seen any lead do to their F2. And for her attitude she got her lie thrown in her face. Nick asking if she wanted to f*** or make love actually makes his question even more understandable. MeAndi who was stringing him along in case her Joshy didn't give her the ILY, told him they were making love not f***ing. I at least give Kaitlyn credit, she let him know when they had sex it was just sex.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by StationWagon Wed May 25, 2016 10:42 pm

I still like him, fameho and all. He's a FILF, a fameho I'd like to........play "would you rather" with.

StationWagon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed May 25, 2016 10:58 pm

StationWagon wrote:I still like him, fameho and all. He's a FILF, a fameho I'd like to........play "would you rather" with.

I don't really care too much if they are famehos. I think everyone that goes on this show is looking for attention in one way or another. I just like it when they are kind to others and are self deprecating because then it shows me that they understand the show and have a sense of humour about themselves and kind own their famewhorish ways. I can forgive a lot if they have a sense of humour about the whole experience.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by StationWagon Wed May 25, 2016 11:02 pm

Sprite wrote:
StationWagon wrote:I still like him, fameho and all. He's a FILF, a fameho I'd like to........play "would you rather" with.

I don't really care too much if they are famehos. I think everyone that goes on this show is looking for attention in one way or another. I just like it when they are kind to others and are self deprecating because then it shows me that they understand the show and have a sense of humour about themselves and kind own their famewhorish ways. I can forgive a lot if they have a sense of humour about the whole experience.

I agree completely (my fameho comment was a joke btw)

StationWagon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed May 25, 2016 11:07 pm

StationWagon wrote:
Sprite wrote:

I agree completely (my fameho comment was a joke btw)

yes

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2016 11:15 pm

So if Jash could possibily have done another reality show, who could blame Nick for going on 2 seasons? He's just an average famewhore, I would say, look at those commonly agreed good dudes, Jared, Josh, Ben H., etc, they all did 2 shows.

And how do we know FOR SURE/AS A MATTER OF FACT that he is/was into JoJo? I think he may not be 100% sure himself. dreamjob - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9 - Page 18 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2016 11:48 pm

@Cecilia, IMO, this is one of the main reasons why MeAndi wrote the book - she wanted to be viewed as the victim. All I can see is, how she twisted the stories to made herself blameless (not saying she made everything up, but she definitely twisted many of the events that happened):

1. It was all Josh's fault to put her on the edge about the sex with Nick thing, so she has no choice but to lie about it.
2. It was all Nick's fault wanting some validation by asking a "creepy" question of whether they were fu*king or making love.
3. It was Josh and Nick and everyone's fault to make her so nervous during the ATFR.

She has NEVER own up to her fault for leading Nick on, for lying to Josh, for being such a total bi*ch that would push everyone to their limit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2016 12:13 am

handwave right along with your thinking @peggy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 31 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9

+48
sosleepy
eliza3
soccermom333
Ladybug82
alwaystulips