SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9

Page 14 of 31 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dreamjob - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9 - Page 14 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9

Post by Guest Wed May 18, 2016 12:36 am

I have been saying this for many times, I gotta to say it again. giggling

I kind of blame Nick a little for the drama with MeAndi, how could he not aware the acting and bitchy side of her over the course of filming. :pout
Maybe Eric had a less complicated mind which enabled him to see right through her? IDK, I think Nick could have been smarter.

Back to top Go down

dreamjob - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9 - Page 14 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9

Post by stuckinsc Wed May 18, 2016 12:39 am

I have believed since the Kaitlyn mess that "little" Nick does a lot of the thinkowing and decision making JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 18, 2016 12:40 am

Narcissists play on other's weaknesses and turn those weaknesses against them.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 18, 2016 1:11 am

stuckinsc wrote:I have believed since the Kaitlyn mess that "little" Nick does a lot of the thinkowing and decision making JMO.

For me, I haven't really seen major changes about him.
Yes, he may seem to be jobless and become a model wannabe, but I still give him benefit of the doubt since he may have to support his huge family in the past, so taking a break after around 10 years of working seems reasonable. And I remember reading that he earned decent salary in SF, so maybe he is good at investing his money that his free time now is well earned from previous hard work.

As long as he still finances himself, is still positive about life and love, then I am still a fan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed May 18, 2016 3:32 am

peggy0221 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:I have believed since the Kaitlyn mess that "little" Nick does a lot of the thinkowing and decision making JMO.

For me, I haven't really seen major changes about him.
Yes, he may seem to be jobless and become a model wannabe, but I still give him benefit of the doubt since he may have to support his huge family in the past, so taking a break after around 10 years of working seems reasonable. And I remember reading that he earned decent salary in SF, so maybe he is good at investing his money that his free time now is well earned from previous hard work.

As long as he still finances himself, is still positive about life and love, then I am still a fan.

This is more than possible. My brother "retired" for three years around the same age as Nick is now. Then he got bored and went back to work.

Nick seems to be enjoying this time in his life and is probably thanking his lucky stars that he dodged that bullet...or two. I have no problems with his taking advantage of the opportunities presented to him and trying something new. No matter what, he always seems to take responsibility for his actions and to find a positive. Clearly, people appreciate that, because he seems to have mended a lot of fences and many people who didn't like him seem to come around once they meet him in person. Power to him!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed May 18, 2016 7:58 am

I wasn't actually talking about the job situaution at all. With Kaitlyn and maybe even Andi, I felt Nick was thinking more with his sex drive than anything else. 

The job situaution is what it is. He isn't hurting anyone, so he should do what he wants.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 18, 2016 11:00 am

I get you now stuckin.
I think it's also the bachelor bubbles that clouded his judgement.

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed May 18, 2016 12:06 pm

I can't believe I'm writing this, but I've seen it referenced in a few posts about Andi's book and it has me perplexed. I can only guess that Andi must have replied to Nick that she would rather make love (versus the other choice) in the FS. Hence, his question, "Why did you make love with me?" on ATFR versus why did she have sex with him. My guess is that Nick was looking for some reassurance in the FS and thus approached the topic in a way that could inform him. Again my guess is that this is what confused Nick into thinking they were doing fiancé type stuff.

I am definitely NOT wanting to reopen the debate, but trying to put the pieces of the puzzle together now that there's a little more info available. If, if, if my interpretation is correct, it actually gives me more understanding and empathy into why Nick went there with her on national TV. At the time, I felt his question was out of bounds (and I like Nick), but now it makes more sense to me why he needed that answer to help reach closure.  

In the words of Ed Swiderski, this show is a "m!ndf()ck".

dreamjob - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9 - Page 14 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 18, 2016 12:39 pm

That was my interpretation, too, Litta.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed May 18, 2016 12:39 pm

What perplexes me is MeAndi was supposedly so offended by Nick's use of "f" word in the FS with the "would you rather" question,  yet from the snippets and excerpts of the book, her two go to words in the book are the  "f" word and "feminist."  Hypocrisy much? scratch
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed May 18, 2016 2:13 pm

KB_Mom wrote:What perplexes me is MeAndi was supposedly so offended by Nick's use of "f" word in the FS with the "would you rather" question,  yet from the snippets and excerpts of the book, her two go to words in the book are the  "f" word and "feminist."  Hypocrisy much? scratch

Yes. I have always thought she was a hypocrite. If the guy is doing something uncouth, he is a pig, but if she does the same thing it's empowering women. She is simply a pampered princess who has no empathy for anyone else and never takes responsibility for her actions. Her parents have done her no favours.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed May 18, 2016 2:29 pm

Litta123 wrote:I can't believe I'm writing this, but I've seen it referenced in a few posts about Andi's book and it has me perplexed. I can only guess that Andi must have replied to Nick that she would rather make love (versus the other choice) in the FS. Hence, his question, "Why did you make love with me?" on ATFR versus why did she have sex with him. My guess is that Nick was looking for some reassurance in the FS and thus approached the topic in a way that could inform him. Again my guess is that this is what confused Nick into thinking they were doing fiancé type stuff.

I am definitely NOT wanting to reopen the debate, but trying to put the pieces of the puzzle together now that there's a little more info available. If, if, if my interpretation is correct, it actually gives me more understanding and empathy into why Nick went there with her on national TV. At the time, I felt his question was out of bounds (and I like Nick), but now it makes more sense to me why he needed that answer to help reach closure.  

In the words of Ed Swiderski, this show is a "m!ndf()ck".

Great post and ITA. It makes so much sense to me and explains what I've always thought regarding that question and the way Nick put it. Also, if anything, the "would you rather" type of question confirms for me that Nick is more of an open communicator in relationships and seeks to understand the other person (which I think is a mature adult-like approach) so likely saw it as fiancé type stuff since the differentiation was made and from Andi's side most likely and IMO. Andi on the other hand has shown me she avoids open communication like the plague and it's why I think she is extremely immature in relationships as well as narcissistic and doesn't have the skills to communicate effectively so she avoids or attacks only. Her book has only shed a more favorable light on Nick for me.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 31 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9

+48
sosleepy
eliza3
soccermom333
Ladybug82
alwaystulips