SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9

Page 13 of 31 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dreamjob - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9 - Page 13 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 16, 2016 12:21 am

I don't think she could have picked Nick, seeing what I have seen of her. He is way too much of a leap of faith for her. He is too challenging for her in many senses. She went with what she knows and feels safe with regardless of the fact it was wrong. 
Nick pretty much said this himself. It's true from what I've seen. 
Defn of insanity.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

dreamjob - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9 - Page 13 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9

Post by Guest Mon May 16, 2016 12:24 am

They are suppose to take a leap of faith because what was comfortable was not working. She is dumb when it comes to real world, only thing she is smart in is getting her law degree but still dumb enough not to be using it.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon May 16, 2016 12:32 am

Well I for one am glad she didn't take a leap of faith with #25 and I bet he is too! Phew!

Hopefully the one for her is as equally awful as she is and there's not some poor innocent soul destined for a life of emasculation and accusations of emotional abuse.

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon May 16, 2016 9:01 am

Amen Blu!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 16, 2016 12:34 pm

Well it doesn't appear men have been lining up at her doorstep to date since Jan 2015 they sure won't be now.

It's going to take a certain type of guy who can put up with her and have enough pull where she wouldn't even think of writing a book if they split.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Mon May 16, 2016 7:25 pm

jen689 wrote:Andi's book...

She describes a fantasy suite evening with Nick Viall, the loathsome runner-up to Josh, as “the most cringe-worthy, lady boner-killing, awkward sexual encounter of my life.” As he “gazed adoringly into my eyes,” she was sure he was going to tell her he loved her. Instead, he asked to play their favorite game, Would You Rather. His question? “Would you rather make love or f—?” Dorfman writes, “We’d gone from passionate, tingle-producing kisses to a debilitating arid joke in a matter of one conversation.” Nick, she writes, was all about the cameras. That handwritten note he sent her during the reunion show, asking her to take him back? He’d emailed it to the producers first, then rewrote it by hand so it could be used as a prop.

http://www.atlantamagazine.com/news-culture-articles/atlantas-bachelorette-andi-dorfman-tells-all/

About the [bolded], at the end of Kaitlyn's season, Andi is quoted saying this about Nick: "I had my ups and downs with Nick, but the thing I will say about him is I know that he is genuine in what he wants and that is love," Dorfman told Us. "Whether or not he goes about it the way that everybody else would."

She added of his Bachelor rumors: "I still definitely believe that his intentions are absolutely to fall in love. So I think that's another great characteristic that you need for a Bachelor, but we’ll see."

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/andi-dorfman-ex-nick-viall-is-genuine-wants-to-fall-in-love-201578
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon May 16, 2016 7:27 pm

reason wrote:She said that about her time with Nick???????  Was she scared of the way he makes her feel so she went back to what was comfortable??????????   If she said it for cameras she really is a lying, conniving, manipulative witch, no wonder Nick was so out of it after all what that bitch did.
Yes! I think Andi was uncomfortable with the way Nick made her feel. And yes, it explains why he was so blind sided.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon May 16, 2016 7:36 pm

reason wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
reason wrote:She said that about her time with Nick???????  Was she scared of the way he makes her feel so she went back to what was comfortable??????????   If she said it for cameras she really is a lying, conniving, manipulative witch, no wonder Nick was so out of it after all what that bitch did.

That's exactly what Nick said in that airplane video when he was flying home after being rejected.

I guess her life is now full of regret because she chose the jock and he end up rejecting her after a few months, and reject the man who would have change her world to someone more decent, as per CH she choose the wrong man.  With all those thoughts dawning in her mind of what if she has now become and even more cold hearted, vindictive, conniving bitch, lying wannabe actress.  Every man have their stick in the bush, as my grandma use to say and Nick will find his happy ever after soon enough.  Whether she finds hers will be another matter.

Regret (and not just about Nick!) would be a reasonable reaction given her choices.
But she is clearly so out of touch with her emotions, unwilling to take any responsibility for her actions that all her attention in focused outward, blaming others.
Too bad she's unwilling to see that SHE is the common denominator.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon May 16, 2016 7:43 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I don't think she could have picked Nick, seeing what I have seen of her. He is way too much of a leap of faith for her. He is too challenging for her in many senses. She went with what she knows and feels safe with regardless of the fact it was wrong. 
Nick pretty much said this himself. It's true from what I've seen. 
Defn of insanity.

Disappointing that she couldn't find the strength to take that leap of faith.
I can almost understand her CHOICE given the pressure of the show.
What I can't, don't and won't understand is the WAY she treated Nick.
And for that, IMO, she only has her nasty self to blame.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon May 16, 2016 9:37 pm

eirekay wrote:

She describes a fantasy suite evening with Nick Viall, the loathsome runner-up to Josh, as “the most cringe-worthy, lady boner-killing, awkward sexual encounter of my life.” As he “gazed adoringly into my eyes,” she was sure he was going to tell her he loved her. Instead, he asked to play their favorite game, Would You Rather. His question? “Would you rather make love or f—?” Dorfman writes, “We’d gone from passionate, tingle-producing kisses to a debilitating arid joke in a matter of one conversation.” Nick, she writes, was all about the cameras. That handwritten note he sent her during the reunion show, asking her to take him back? He’d emailed it to the producers first, then rewrote it by hand so it could be used as a prop.

http://www.atlantamagazine.com/news-culture-articles/atlantas-bachelorette-andi-dorfman-tells-all/

About the [bolded], at the end of Kaitlyn's season, Andi is quoted saying this about Nick: "I had my ups and downs with Nick, but the thing I will say about him is I know that he is genuine in what he wants and that is love," Dorfman told Us. "Whether or not he goes about it the way that everybody else would."

She added of his Bachelor rumors: "I still definitely believe that his intentions are absolutely to fall in love. So I think that's another great characteristic that you need for a Bachelor, but we’ll see."

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/andi-dorfman-ex-nick-viall-is-genuine-wants-to-fall-in-love-201578

I forgot about that! Priceless! laugh out loud She talks so much BS she's constantly contradicting herself. Pathological.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon May 16, 2016 10:09 pm

mindless wrote:
eirekay wrote:

I forgot about that! Priceless! laugh out loud She talks so much BS she's constantly contradicting herself. Pathological.

Yup. I don't trust a word that comes out of her mouth. It is all self serving and geared to the current moment. She is trying to make her responses fit the image that she is trying to project...at that moment. First it was loving fiancée, then it was the NY singleton, now is the titillating author. She has lied so many times that she can no longer keep her stories straight. Lucky for her, we can! Perhaps those contradictory stories can be forwarded to whoever interviews her next or hopefully, her little bit of trash can die a quick death and we don't have to hear from her again!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 17, 2016 11:38 pm

Nick baby boy where ever you are be bless.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 31 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #9

+48
sosleepy
eliza3
soccermom333
Ladybug82
alwaystulips