SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

instamood - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 74 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by ceoona Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:00 pm

EH.. why can I post long sentences?
ceoona
ceoona

Back to top Go down

instamood - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 74 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:02 pm

ceoona wrote:Also found this conversation on jojo 's ig https://www.instagram.com/p/BCgcVoLAKXr/?taken-by=joelle_fletcher&hl=en
....so basically warsaw people know already. So this made 2 persons form warsaw made this statement

vanessalynnee Can't wait until you and @higgins.ben prove all these people wrong, I have a good feeling you win. I don't believe any of the predictions or articles.

Ok so Vanessa is team BenLo? Sorry...just making sure .

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:03 pm

Did either of y'all ask him how he's so sure? Lol I highly doubt he really knows anything. Who knows though!

Is the bolded what was on the IG comments and is she talking about Jojo or Lauren? Lol sorry just confused.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by ceoona Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:04 pm

ForeverLove wrote:
ceoona wrote:Also found this conversation on jojo 's ig https://www.instagram.com/p/BCgcVoLAKXr/?taken-by=joelle_fletcher&hl=en
....so basically warsaw people know already. So this made 2 persons form warsaw made this statement

vanessalynnee Can't wait until you and @higgins.ben prove all these people wrong, I have a good feeling you win. I don't believe any of the predictions or articles.

Ok so Vanessa is team BenLo? Sorry...just making sure .
 Sorry please refer to my previous post..it was cutt off..
ceoona
ceoona

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:05 pm

julychild wrote:
Julie81 wrote:These women recap the episodes unspoiled. They are no different from the general public. They don't read spoilers or sleuth. They just watch it and then give their hilarious feedback. They chose Lauren from very early on.

He was in Denver last night but I don't know when he got there.

Never listened to their recap, but it just seemed off to me that she'll say that, when we all saw the preview on Monday. Thanks for bringing them to my attention, I always enjoy funny recaps and blogs.

You're welcome. Maybe Ben mentioned being there for taping because he has some extra filming he needs to do for it. Who knows! Lol

Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by ceoona Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:05 pm

bosnjakmanu@vanessalynnee sorry live in his hometown lauren wins
vanessalynnee@bosnjakmanu you know Ben?
bosnjakmanu@vanessalynnee its all over town obviously

Here!

1st @Bryson_byrer who DMed me
2nd @bosnjakmanu - as per comment above

Last edited by ceoona on Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
ceoona
ceoona

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:07 pm

ceoona wrote:

bosnjakmanu@vanessalynnee sorry live in his hometown lauren wins
vanessalynnee@bosnjakmanu you know Ben?
bosnjakmanu@vanessalynnee its all over town obviously

Here!

Thanks! I live in the smallest town possible and if anyone here ever went on this show, everyone would know who won 10 minutes before they won!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:08 pm

It could be all over town because she's the one that had a date there besides Amanda and she's not one of the F2.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:10 pm

Now you know what they say, what used to be the fastest mode of communication ?

Telephone
Telegraph
And
Tele- small town

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:12 pm

I bet his parents couldn't keep a secret. giggling
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:12 pm

i guess Ben saying in one word to describe Lauren as sweet is most likely accurate because she has to be very understanding and accepting. She is able to forgive and love unconditionally.

She had posted on IG:

When someone does something wrong, don't forget all things they did right. Her caption was LOVE

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:19 pm

Baker Youth Club of Warsaw followed her and she followed back probably not giving it a thought

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+92
benandlaurenb4ever
allicat
colie079
Ariela
Seo2