SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

instamood - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 71 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by sosleepy Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:35 pm

^^ way too many other clues post show also pointing to Lauren F1. Just way too many.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

instamood - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 71 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:38 pm

Isn't that what most look for? How a couple appears and disappears together ? If Ben did that with Jo and not Lauren, I'd be worried. That's not the case.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:45 pm

But then he headed off for his final date with the eventual winner on a secluded beach called Laughing Waters. There, they embraced and made out, a witness tells Life & Style. “Ben looked like he was in love with both women,” another source says.

It also mentions that he had a great date with the runner up so tells us why he may look so in love with his F2 which we saw was Jo.

http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/bachelor-ben-higgins-drama-inside-proposal-90292

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:51 pm

ForeverLove wrote:But then he headed off for his final date with the eventual winner on a secluded beach called Laughing Waters. There, they embraced and made out, a witness tells Life & Style. “Ben looked like he was in love with both women,” another source says.

It also mentions that he had a great date with the runner up so tells us why he may look so in love with his F2 which we saw was Jo.

http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/bachelor-ben-higgins-drama-inside-proposal-90292

I'm actually googled the Laughing Water and it did similar to Ben and Lauren FD preview. I have zero doubt Lauren's F1. I'll be shock if he didn't chooses her.

instamood - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 71 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:52 pm

dyra wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:But then he headed off for his final date with the eventual winner on a secluded beach called Laughing Waters. There, they embraced and made out, a witness tells Life & Style. “Ben looked like he was in love with both women,” another source says.

I'm actually googled the Laughing Water and it did similar to Ben and Lauren FD preview. I have zero doubt Lauren's F1. I'll be shocked if he didn't chooses her.

The sc's were already matched. It is BenLo's date. We won't be shocked . Just need this to end already :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:54 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCgMCSymzwP/?hl=en

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:07 pm

*drums roll* you always glowed with confidence FL. Love it ! thumbsup

instamood - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 71 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

dyra
dyra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:10 pm

Do you think they'll show Jo's date last again? Shock value?

Back to top Go down

Post by Justafan2 Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:12 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Maddy wrote:instamood - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 71 12798158_1248984848464561_68000805_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTE5NjE1Mjc2MDMzODg2NjU5OA%3D%3D
lindsayliles I'd give them all roses ️️ #TheBachelor #bachelornation

Disclaimer: I definitely think Lauren is the F1. 100%.

That said, during rha RC, I definitely felt like Ben was giving JoJo more eye contact and body contact. Even in this picture, he is closer to her than Lauren.

I felt that way about Lauren's date too, like he was pulling back and ramping it up with JoJo. And previews seem to indicate the same for the finale- which I know can be misleading. I do chalk up the FD pulling back to be guilt- he had to be feeling guilty and confused.

Doesn't matter, Lauren is F1. He said in interviews his finance is the person he just couldn't picture letting go. That's how he describes Lauren on the show. He can't imagine her not in his life.

I see the picture as JoJo is closer to Ben. He is standing straight and she is turned in. However, if you look, you will notice Ben's head is tilted towards Lauren. Body language is such a subconscious was of expressing someone's feelings, whether they realize they are doing it or not. Now Ben could just naturally tilt his head in pictures but I thought it was an interesting observation

Justafan2

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazylady29 Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:13 pm

knowing the producers i would be shocked if they didn't have jojo's date last.
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:18 pm

Justafan2 wrote:
sosleepy wrote:
Maddy wrote:instamood - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 71 12798158_1248984848464561_68000805_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTE5NjE1Mjc2MDMzODg2NjU5OA%3D%3D
lindsayliles I'd give them all roses ️️ #TheBachelor #bachelornation

Disclaimer: I definitely think Lauren is the F1. 100%.

That said, during rha RC, I definitely felt like Ben was giving JoJo more eye contact and body contact. Even in this picture, he is closer to her than Lauren.

I felt that way about Lauren's date too, like he was pulling back and ramping it up with JoJo. And previews seem to indicate the same for the finale- which I know can be misleading. I do chalk up the FD pulling back to be guilt- he had to be feeling guilty and confused.

Doesn't matter, Lauren is F1. He said in interviews his finance is the person he just couldn't picture letting go. That's how he describes Lauren on the show. He can't imagine her not in his life.

I see the picture as JoJo is closer to Ben. He is standing straight and she is turned in. However, if you look, you will notice Ben's head is tilted towards Lauren. Body language is such a subconscious was of expressing someone's feelings, whether they realize they are doing it or not. Now Ben could just naturally tilt his head in pictures but I thought it was an interesting observation

Not to mention Ben's arm is stretched all the way to the handler/producer next to Jojo so it's not like he's caressing her or anything . She's also shorter so fits under Ben's armpits. Lauren is taller . I see the guy has his arm around Lauren. Maybe Ben does too giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:20 pm

I'm with CL. everything is an exaggeration of the truth. We need sleuthers to find out

#TeamLaurenB

dyra
dyra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+92
benandlaurenb4ever
allicat
colie079
Ariela
Seo2