SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

instamood - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 66 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by ceoona Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:00 am

Seabear wrote:Naz and Lauren are at a Coffee Bean (and Tea Leaf).  It is an LA based Coffee chain but I checked before posting and they do have a location at the Denver airport.  Seems risky for them to pose there though....so most likely the photo was taken in LA where there are lots of Coffee Bean locations.

JMO

I think this was taken during the hometown (warsaw) episode. There's also group picture with final 5 that look like in the cafe but cannot remember from which producer's IG.
ceoona
ceoona

Back to top Go down

instamood - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 66 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Seo2 Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:02 am

Can we get a time/date stamp by looking at her roots? laugh out loud

Seo2
Seo2

Back to top Go down

Post by ceoona Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:04 am

ForeverLove wrote:Coupled with Jojo being on during that "hiatus" sneakyl

Haha..I remembered checking(stalking) to these 3 twitter accounts. While Ben and Lauren remained quiet on twitter after the episode 9 aired, Jojo actively liked many tweets as usual Smiley
ceoona
ceoona

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:32 am

Was looking for something in the SC thread and noticed something .. Other than the SCs of Laurens dates .. There are actually very few SCs of her .. Many of JoJo .. And others .. But less than I expected of Lauren .. Hiding her a bit....

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:49 am

Jeepers wrote:Was looking for something in the SC thread and noticed something .. Other than the SCs of Laurens dates .. There are actually very few SCs of her .. Many of JoJo .. And others .. But less than I expected of Lauren .. Hiding her a bit....

What new right! Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:50 am

Please, can we just all of us agree on that we don't know Lauren, or any of the other ones, at all. Everything is just guesses… Sometimes it feels like we are talking about them as we know them, both the good and the bad.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:08 am

Miyala wrote:Please, can we just all of us agree on that we don't know Lauren, or any of the other ones, at all. Everything is just guesses… Sometimes it feels like we are talking about them as we know them, both the good and the bad.

So true. I loves Lauren but the reality I know there's no need for me to care so much about people i know so little about. Just enjoy the show.

instamood - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 66 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:28 am

I'm chilled all season long, because I don't feel the need to like the spoiled F1, we all have different tastes. As I mentioned over and over, to me, Lauren Bushnell is just another TV CHARACTER, just like all other contestants. We all have our likes and dislikes, I simply don't understand why my dislike to a certain character is being called out, and was being questioned the dislike was based on an article.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:53 am

^
She's not actually a character but a real human being.

And she's not in any way responsible how she's portrayed, as in if they tone her personality down on the show, and decide to not show her funnier side. She's not once claimed to be anything else but we see outside the house too.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:04 am

Miyala wrote:Please, can we just all of us agree on that we don't know Lauren, or any of the other ones, at all. Everything is just guesses… Sometimes it feels like we are talking about them as we know them, both the good and the bad.

Yes! Cannot like this enough. We are seeing an edited, limited, one-dimensional version of these people. They all have many characteristics - good and bad - that we'll never get to see. We all are speculating and analyzing based on only a few hours of footage. There have been many contestants who suprised viewers post-filming. Many times, someone who people were convinced walked on water didn't (cough, Jef) and some who people thought were fake, fake-hungry, and superficial wasn't (Britt). I encourage everyone to keep an open mind! IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:48 am

Fingersandtoes wrote:^
She's not actually a character but a real human being.

And she's not in any way responsible how she's portrayed, as in if they tone her personality down on the show, and decide to not show her funnier side. She's not once claimed to be anything else but we see outside the house too.

Well, this is how YOU see this show and this person. To me, I see this as a TV Show with different TV CHARACTERS. And I think it is a very personal thing when it comes to liking / disliking someone? I don't think she is responsible to the edit, but does it matter when it comes to personal taste about me not liking her????

She could be the NICEST, REAL-EST contestants ever, I can still not like her.
It is as simple as that. And I really DON'T think it's necessary for EVERYONE to like Lauren.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:10 am

^
That's very true. We also (at least I do) tend to be more critical or forgiving of people on tv shows based on wether we like them or not. It does make interesting conversations, it'd be boring if we all liked the same people and agreed on everything. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+92
benandlaurenb4ever
allicat
colie079
Ariela
Seo2